WDW Advice for a DLer

emerald3582

Earning My Ears
We're a west coast family and have been to DL 4 times. We're hoping to go to WDW Oct 2021. I know MK and HS have a lot in common with DL so I"m wondering which attractions we can/should do/skip. Also, my DDs will be 16 & 17 and they're pretty much over stuff like It's a Small World, Finding Nemo, Little Mermaid, etc. I'd like to mainly focus on AK and Epcot, but we'll spend some time in MK and HS. I've heard Matterhorn is better at MK than DL and we need to do ToT because we much prefer the theming than GotG. Any other suggestions are appreciated!

Flight of Passage in AK, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in MK, Splash Mountain for sure in MK (I think this was the only ride at both DL and WDW that we preferred the WDW version more).

BTMRR is longer than at DL and has some fun interactive stuff to play with in the queue. Plus, there's the Carousel of Progress, Peoplemover, Hall of Presidents, and Country Bear Jamboree.

You can skip Pirates, your version is better. Soarin is the same as DCA, so you can miss that if you do not have enough time at Epcot.

Can't believe I forgot Frozen Ever After in Epcot, but we love it as well.

Skip the Buzz ride in MK. The Disneyland version is so far superior that when you're used to it, the Florida one is not enjoyable at all. Unless there is no wait and you want to see just how good you have it out west.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts