WDW and DLR Monorails (plastic & die-cast)

Andrew Bradley

Earning My Ears
Hello, I am very new to this site so if this thread isnt allowed I apologize in advance.

Recently I've gotten into collecting the Monorail playset, both plastic and die-cast versions, from either park and I would like to collect each different colored monorail. So far I have collected:

Die-cast: Red, Blue, Teal, Black, Silver & Gold
Plastic: Blue, Yellow, Red, Orange & Black
Marl VII: Orange

So if any one has any that they would like to sell please contact me. I prefer sets that are new in box with everything, and without any discoloration.

Also I will be going to WDW at the end of August, so if anyone has any suggestions on where to purchase Star Wars and monorail items, that information would be great!

Thank you

I have usually found the best selection of monorail items at Emporium. Don't forget the little N scale (sort of) spring-powered monorails usually in the bins of little toys (all red stripe and only about $5). Also the monorail highlighter pens in the pen/pencil area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!