WDW Antenna ball, er, egg, er, topper....

I saw one on an antenna over the weekend!!
I want one!!

DS leaves Monday night....he'll be looking for me! :teeth:

to DL, I will look and get as many as I can, for all my best friends on the dis, and you know who you are! I thought they were really cute, but I bet they are all gone......

How many friends do I have, I bet 150? How many pms will I get with please, please, please can I have one.....

Please, please, please, can I have one?

Mine has been sportin' on my car since Tuesday!!!! :D And I so happened to have run into a few extras....hmmmmmm..... ;)

I went to our Disney store last week just to buy a new antennae topper and found it was going out of business. I have not made it to the one south of me. I really wanted an egg one or a baby blue one to match my car. I think I'll go to the south store when Stephen goes to Mexico on Spring Break. I really need a new color.

I looked at my TDS last week for an Easter topper and found lots of plain pastel colors,so, I left without one.

Guess I'll have to keep watching TDS and hoping. I refuse to pay 7.00 + shipping for it. Now would be a good time to pull out the ole' Stars and Stripes Mickey head, anyway, I guess.

Please, Please, Please???!?!?! I'd love an egg topper. And I'd be happy to "bribe" you with Yankee Candles! ;)

In other news, I looked out the window this weekend and what was sitting on my brother's antenna? A Mickey topper with a green top hat and white beard! Turns out a co-worker of his girlfriends went to WDW and bought it for him! I am/was so jealous!

I'm moving to Disney World.

I want the Green Hat topper!

Maybe DL will have some leftovers. Or we wait till next year and maybe TDS will have them, that is if there are any TDSs left.

Okey Dokey, you're on the list!

A&HMom.... ;) ;) ;) ;)

I had the St. Patty's Day one too. The latest that I'm in the process of are the World toppers - they are pretty cute!!!

Dec...you are either incredibly evil ;) or incredibly cool! I can't decide which...

I just want to know who your "supplier" is?

Can't you just see it? December99 is in a dark alley.

Dec: "Ok, whatta got for me?"

Supplier: "St. Patty's Day Mickey toppers."

Dec: "How much."

Supplier: "That depends on how many you need."

Dec: "I only need one."

Supplier: "Come on, I know you want more than one. You need more than one. I got 20 top quality toppers here. "

Dec: "I'll take 5"

Supplier: "Only 5? Last time you begged me for 10. You know you want them. You know you need them."

Dec: (Have a complete breakdown): Ok, ok...you know I need those toppers. How much for the lot?"

...to be continued...

;)

OMG....ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do have a confession - I got this email the other day and I'm like, who in the heck is this? So I responded and the person wanted to know if I had any toppers he was looking for and if I'd like to trade for any he may have that I might not have. I don't get THAT many from ebay.....I was laughing so hard - sounded like I was the antenna topper dealer!!!!!! ROFL that was too funny!!!!

So is the antenna toppers the new trading phenomenon? :)
I am hooked! Soon you'll see people running around with topper lanyards! Do people buy extras to trade like they do with pins?

Na...I buy extras to give when I'm feeling gracious!!! ;) Or if I know there is someone that would really feel good to have a certain topper.... I do usually buy two though - one for my car and one for me to keep in case one gets stolen. But if there are some that are very rare or hard to get - I only get one and it never goes on my car.

Ooohhhhh Chris........
Buddy, pal, most wonderful high priestess of toppers... I could use an Easter topper!!!
Will pay good money!!:)

I'm still trying to get over the devestation of not getting a St Pat's Mickey topper.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter