WDW COVID-19 Operational Thread- Reservation System-NEWS room and park reservation available through end of 2021

Tom_E_D

Mouseketeer
My understanding is that you mentioned cancelling your package that has the tickets attached. If you do that then the only reservations you can get are the ones APs can get and I think that is only 3 days.
APs can make park reservations for all days for which they have resort reservations (out of the Resort Guests bucket), plus three days for which they do not have resort reservations (out of the Annual Passholder bucket), subject to availability.

CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
My understanding is that you mentioned cancelling your package that has the tickets attached. If you do that then the only reservations you can get are the ones APs can get and I think that is only 3 days.
I believe the posts I saw earlier were from guests whose APs couldn’t be renewed yet. When the time came, they would renew their APs and then book a room-only AP discount stay or a DVC stay, thus retaining the park pass reservations despite cancelling the package. The package would be a way to book PP early at a lesser cost ($200) than buying regular tickets for the anticipated resort stay and hoping to apply them to the AP renewal purchase.

Walt Disney World Resort Reservations Available Through End of 2021

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.