WDW Dec 4

mom2febgirls

Castle Decorator
I made reservations earlier this year for Dec 5-8. Now I'm thinking of flying in a day or two earlier hoping to be able to see a bit of SW Land with fewer crowds and spending the 5th focused on RotR. Is that crazy thinking on my part?

I don’t know but that’s our plan too. We are there the 3-7 and plan on doing HD the 4th and 5th

We are thinking same (there Dec 2-10). I wonder if there will AP or DVC previews for RotR or soft opening. Don’t tell anyone else about our plans :)

We are going to be there the 4th - 11th. We are planning on visiting SWGE as soon as we get off the airplane on the 4th. We are going on the 5th as well, but hoping the park will be empty the day before. Fingers crossed!

We will be there December 6-December 15. We are planning two mornings and two evenings at DHS. We are thinking about RotR one morning and Smugglers Run on the other. We are hoping to get a Slinky Dog FastPass on one or both mornings. The evenings will be devoted to shows and holiday goings on.

So my Star Wars crazy husband, and my non-rope drop loving uncle, had to the same idea- we land on the 12/4 around 10AM and we should go right to HS that afternoon. Do we think there’s any chance we could a soft opening ride in RoTR on the 4th?

My “original” plan (back when I hoped RoTR was going to open before we got there) was:
Get there morning of 12/4- do Epcot /dinner/fireworks show
12/5 - rope drop 1 of the Star Wars rides
12/7 - rope drop the 2nd Star Wars ride

I’ve also never been there the day a ride opens! Is there some type of opening ceremony in the morning? Or is that done during the previews stage?
Thanks!

So my Star Wars crazy husband, and my non-rope drop loving uncle, had to the same idea- we land on the 12/4 around 10AM and we should go right to HS that afternoon. Do we think there’s any chance we could a soft opening ride in RoTR on the 4th?

My “original” plan (back when I hoped RoTR was going to open before we got there) was:
Get there morning of 12/4- do Epcot /dinner/fireworks show
12/5 - rope drop 1 of the Star Wars rides
12/7 - rope drop the 2nd Star Wars ride

I’ve also never been there the day a ride opens! Is there some type of opening ceremony in the morning? Or is that done during the previews stage?
Thanks!
There is always a chance but certainly no guarantees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!