WDW has spoiled me!!!

xterratri

<font color=blue>Recommends the "livestock" workou
I'm in San Antonio for ADT this summer and we had a training holiday on 7/1. Figuring that most people would only have the 4th off, we headed up to Schlitterbahn Water Park. We arrived a bit before noon and left around 1800. During a time period of almost six hours, we did two tube rides in West, the Master Blaster water coaster(what the Crush 'n Gusher ones at TL modeled after), Black Knight, Wolfpack, and the wave river. Yes, 6 slides/rides in 6 hours.

My sister and I spent an hour at TL less than a month ago and did all three water coasters, the speed slide, the tube rides, the shark swim, the lazy river, and caught a wave in the pool. Yes it was overcast(but still quite warm) and it was the last hour before closing but still... I'm so used to either FPing a ride, walking on if the line is short, or just skipping it. We got 2 day passes to Schlitterbahn so hopefully it will be a little better when we go back.

I went to bed last night thinking just how much I wish I were in WDW! Last year at this time, we did our local water park, The Beach. The Beach doesn't cut it either!

Today we woke up to much cooler weather, I think it's going to be a great 4th of July weekend! ENJOY!!

Bobbi :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter