WDW Hilton

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Has anyone stayed here? They have rooms available for New Year's, Concierge Level or a Junior Suite for $139/night. Much cheaper than Disney's Resorts.

Thanks!

We stayed here last March and had a GREAT time. Really liked this hotel. We stayed 6 nights free using Hilton Honors points, but I paid $40 extra per night for the Jr. Suite and still have mixed feeling about whether this was really worth it...we really did need the extra space since we are a family of 5, so I guess it WAS worth it. Be advised that the Jr. Suites are just larger standard rooms, with a couch, desk, and chair...couch makes into a bed. We had access to the continental breakfast and appetizers at night, as well as sodas, which was WELL worth it...I am Hilton Honors gold and that is one of the perks. We did not stay on the concierge level, which I think is the 10th or 11th floor, our room was on the 6th, but we went up every morning for breakfast, which was fine...not many hot foods, but did have bagels, cereal, muffins, fruit, the usual. This hotel has a great outdoor hot tub with a waterfall that was great after a day in the parks. I would suggest joining Hilton Honors before you go so that you will get credit for your stay...the points add up quickly. Let me know if you have any other questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter