WDW Jan 5k questions

Madame

DIS Veteran
My DD & I are thinking of doing the 5k in Jan. This will be our first race of any kind so complete newbies :blush:. I have some logistics questions that hopefully someone can help with...

My DD will be 9. The lower age limit is 5 I think for a 5k?

We just closed a DVC contract. If early registration is offered (& I think I read it isn't always for a 5k) can I sign her up at the same time even though she is not a DVC member?

The 5k is on Thurs Jan 5. When would we have to pick up our bibs etc?

Thanks!

My DD & I are thinking of doing the 5k in Jan. This will be our first race of any kind so complete newbies :blush:. I have some logistics questions that hopefully someone can help with...

My DD will be 9. The lower age limit is 5 I think for a 5k?
Yes!
We just closed a DVC contract. If early registration is offered (& I think I read it isn't always for a 5k) can I sign her up at the same time even though she is not a DVC member?
Yes, I believe you can.
The 5k is on Thurs Jan 5. When would we have to pick up our bibs etc?

Thanks!
The day before at the expo at ESPN Wide World of Sports - Wednesday, January 4.

One more question. I created an account for myself through active.com. Do I need to create an account for DD9 as well or are minors registered through the parent's account?
Thanks!

One more question. I created an account for myself through active.com. Do I need to create an account for DD9 as well or are minors registered through the parent's account?
Thanks!
Kids don't need their own account. You can register them through yours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter