WDW Magazine..?

Never heard of it. I am a subscriber of Celebrations Magazine and Attractions Magazine.

It's not published by Disney, so looks mostly like a 3rd party trying to capitalize for themselves on the Disney popularity. There are already numerous free websites/forums about Disney, so no need to pay someone for that.

It's not published by Disney, so looks mostly like a 3rd party trying to capitalize for themselves on the Disney popularity. There are already numerous free websites/forums about Disney, so no need to pay someone for that.
How is that even possible without infringing on patents or trademarks or copyrites or whatever?

I saw the ad for it a few days ago and was interested but when I saw the price I no longer had any interest.

How is that even possible without infringing on patents or trademarks or copyrites or whatever?

Usually they are clever enough to not use Disney copyrighted materials/logos/etc. and/or you don't see the word 'Disney' in the title. Notice the fine print at the bottom of the homepage:

WDW Magazine is not associated with the Disney Company

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter