WDW new 4 day ticket $85 per day

This ticket makes you go to all 4 parks. Interesting way to get people to HS by discounting the other parks.

Is the no reentry thing normal? Don't think I've ever not had at least park hoppers, so the single entry seems surprising.

I don't see anything about no re-entry.

What is says is that the ticket is valid for one park per day, and you can only use the ticket once for each park.

I don't see anything about no re-entry.

What is says is that the ticket is valid for one park per day, and you can only use the ticket once for each park.
The article says:

• The ticket package allows for one theme park per day and tickets can be used to enter each theme park only once.

You can only enter each park once, to me that means no re-entry. Assuming the article is correct.

But they mention the one day admission to each park just prior to that, then toss out the you can only enter each park once. Could just be the wording. No re-entry just seems like a weird thing to me, that's why I brought it up.

Well the're not quite to 50 years of selling tickets, so working out the kinks/verbiage.

Honestly how hard is it?

Then again DD went to the MK XMAS store last week to grab a 2018 ornament gift. Nothing obvious so went right to the STORE MANAGER and asked. "Those are all out." Except she looked around anyway and found a tree still decorated with about 20 plus. Priced and ready to sell. Grabbed a nice one thankfully. Held 5 in the Managers face-he just rolled his eyes like how stupid of me.

This ticket makes you go to all 4 parks. Interesting way to get people to HS by discounting the other parks.

Interesting way to keep me out of the parks. Nothing wrong with pool watching.

What I think they are saying is that you cannot go to MK on two of the four days, you have to go to all 4 parks.

This is similar to the 4 day tickets they have had before.

I might be wrong, but that is how I interpret this.

This is how I'm interpreting it also.

Not really new. My friends got this ticket for their family in 2017 .. it's a great way to save money if you are planning on doing 4 days and 4 parks. It was cheaper for them to do this than get a normal 4-day ticket. Since they wanted to go to all 4 parks and don't care about hopping .. this is great.

Only difference now is the price changes slightly throughout the year depending when you want to go.

Since this type of ticket has been offered before - has anyone noticed whether the discount sites like UT or Parksavers also sell them? We were already planning on going with 4 day single park tickets for our trip in August and get the tix from UT to save some cash. The 4 park ticket would be a little cheaper than the UT standard tickets but I'd wait a little longer to buy if i thought the discounts sites might offer them too at a further discount. Otherwise I'll just buy from Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter