WDW Parkhoppers at DL

KAMLEM

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if you can use WDW parkhoppers at DL? I understand that they are not worth as much there but I just want to understand our options. We are going to DL with DD's futsal team and we're trying to keep the cost of this trip down as much as possible. Thanks.

Actually, you can, but it's not too easy to convert them. You have to go to guest services to do it and some CMs don't know how.

iceskatejen is correct. I or my husband have used them on two or three seperate occassions. It takes a little longer intially for them to verify how many days you have left on the ticket because, like iceskatejen said, there are cm's who don't know how to do it; but the cm's are aware that you can use WDW park hoppers at DL. At the time, they sent me to the gates and a supervisior had to verify the days while I waited. At the time, I was told the two park systems were not linked so they had to physically phone WDW to verify. That was about three years ago. It apprears by the comments on this board the procedure has changed and now you need to go to guest services.

I don't know what the scoop is on the new WDW passes with the "Magic your way". I thought I read somewhere that some of the newer WDW passes expire like the DL park hopper do. Is that correct?

What about my WDW Annual Passes? Any hope???

almostGoofy said:
I don't know what the scoop is on the new WDW passes with the "Magic your way". I thought I read somewhere that some of the newer WDW passes expire like the DL park hopper do. Is that correct?

They expire within 14 days unless you pay a fee to upgrade them so that they never expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter