• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Podcasts

WolfpackFan

Retired and loving every minute of it!!
This doesn't specifically relate to DVC, so mods if you need to move it go ahead; but I got a video iPod a couple of months back and am looking for websites that have good WDW related podcasts. I found the one that WDW does, but wasn't that impressed. I found a couple of others also, but I'd love to find some that have ride videos, resort tours, etc. Something to just give me my WDW fix while relaxing at Starbucks. Has anyone found any really good WDW related podcasts? I'd prefer video ones, but audio would be fine also.

I listen to WDW Today, DIS Roundtable (both already listed), and Inside the Magic. DIS Roundtable is how I found my way here, and how I first got first-hand info on the DVC (resulting in my finally buying in).

The DIG group needs to normalize their audio though - I can barely hear them at times. ItM was actually my first Disney podcast - Ricky does a very good, professionally-sounding radio-like show. And Lou on WDW Radio is always full of great info. It was a while before I realized I already had his book...

IIRC, didn't the DIS podcast start out as a news-and-info type thing with a radio personality from Boston? And the roundtable happened in conjunction with it? Whatever happened to the other part? I haven't found a forum to discuss the podcast in general...

Ricky's Inside the Magic is my favorite, as well as Window to the Magic. I've been trying the MousePlanet Podcast, not as high on that one.

The most recent one I listened to from Inside the Magic had a listener call in to say that they were shocked that they only got one bed and towel service in their most recent stay at SSR, and to have Ricky warn his listeners that this was the case (and they were upset that no one told them this). I had to crack a smile when I heard that one, figured someone rented points on that one.

WDWRadio by Lou Mongello, author of the WDW Trivia Guide has fast become my favorite.
I also do Inside the Magic and he does short videos for your video IPOD.

The Dis one I got turned off of when they went to "a roundtable" and several short podcasts. I like to download once a week and be done LOL! And the roundtable is a bit much... it's an amusement park, not Global Peace after all!

Ricky at Inside the Magic also typically releases a video each week. Last week, it was a video of Coronado Springs resort. He specifially formats them so that you can view them on an ipod.

I religiously listen to Inside the Magic, WDWRadio, and WDWToday. I've tried others, and always fall back to these three.:banana:

You can do a search on iTunes for key words like Disney and Magic and you will find most of the ones mentioned here.

I listen regularly to WDW Today and Pete's DIS Unplugged. I like WDW Today becasue it is short. I can download in the morning and listen when I get to the office. I like the DIS becasue it not only covers WDW in great detail but other things to do outside of the World (Julie's Sky Coaster adventure was a riot. I has tears coming down my face from laughing so hard.)

I'll have to try Inside the Magic.

WDWRadio by Lou Mongello, author of the WDW Trivia Guide has fast become my favorite.
I also do Inside the Magic and he does short videos for your video IPOD.

The Dis one I got turned off of when they went to "a roundtable" and several short podcasts. I like to download once a week and be done LOL! And the roundtable is a bit much... it's an amusement park, not Global Peace after all!

I like Lou too. It's my favorite one. I didn't even realize the Disboards had a podcast. I'll have to give that one a go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter