WDW Studios & Rock 'n' Roll Rollercoaster

Theadamss

Earning My Ears
Just got back from an excellent but VERY cold trip.

The highlight had to be riding the Rock 'n' Roll Rollercoaster 6 (yes SIX!) times in an hour and a half on Saturday morning. It would have been less but we took a comfort break after the first 4 times!!

As you can probably guess, the Studios were virtually empty, which made for a terrific time, especially as the characters were out and wandering around. The big bear from Brother Bear (I can't remember his name!) came up and 'borrowed' our eldest daughter's scarf and it really was very funny to see her trying to get it back!:hyper: :hyper:

Sorry not to reply earlier! I'm glad you had such a great time :) ! I'm not capable of riding RnR once and coming off unscathed let alone 6 times :eek: ........... did you have no after-effects at all :) ??

It's fun off-the-cuff experiences like your daughter had which give great memories when you look back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter