WDW to present reopening plans today

I'm very curious to hear what the plans will be. Not that I have a trip planned this year but still, curious! :)

I am worried about the effects of capacity control on hotel, ADR, and FP reservation availability. I need to make my ADRs next week. Eager to learn about the WDW reopening plan.

So excited! Interesting to see their detailed plan.

WDW is up now. JULY.

Last edited:

No character meet and greet's either.

I wonder the impact to the parties and after hours events, I mean those are more limited in attendance any way. But at least half the fun of Halloween party is the special fireworks, and parade, not to mention the special characters. I'd guess trick or treating is out too.

I think the mask thing will be harder for people in the US than it was in Shanghai, people in many Asian countries are more used to wearing them for dealing with smog and such already.

I think the mask thing will be harder for people in the US than it was in Shanghai, people in many Asian countries are more used to wearing them for dealing with smog and such already.

They are going to have "Relaxation Zones" where guests can remove their masks for a while. Kinda like smoking areas? LOL

They are going to have "Relaxation Zones" where guests can remove their masks for a while. Kinda like smoking areas? LOL

Those will be even more popular than the smoking areas! I imagine the heat will be difficult with the mask on, already seems to be in the summer down there.

Don’t see anything about resorts - anyone know when/which will be opening?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!