WDW to present reopening plans today

Over on the wdwmagic thread, they discussed that resorts can open whenever they want as some florida resorts are already open. Nothing like that was discussed during the meeting.

They are going to have "Relaxation Zones" where guests can remove their masks for a while. Kinda like smoking areas? LOL

I didn’t understand the point of these relaxation zones. So, it’s not okay to be mask-less put in the open. Granted there were no details of what these relaxation zones will be like and where it will be.
But, it sounds like when you need a break, feel free to be closer together in a contained area without masks.

We had a trip booked for September but postponed it until May 2021. I'd be concerned about crossing the border and having to return and self-isolate myself for 14 days. I'm happy things are opening up again and in slow progressions.

We were hoping to be able to go sometime later next year. We have promised our youngest a trip to Disney/Universal for his highschool graduation gift. So I'll just keep watching to see how all this works out. Hopefully by that time, we will have some sort of normalcy in our lives again, and the parks will have all the kinks worked out.

It is going to be interesting to watch the parks through the youtube bloggers on how the parks will be working through all of this! As much as I would love to run out and book us in somewhere and start planning, I won't until I see how all the parks handle all of this. I wouldn't want to even try to be even close to the parks or the US right now. Not much travelling for us in the near future. I'm just happy that we can hook onto our boat now and I can social distance from everyone while I fish...or pull our camper out to some random area in the bush, and we will camp somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!