WDW Travel Co.?

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
Hi...my friend is heading down for X-mas '03...was orig. going for the WL but has decided on CBR. She called and made her ressies...which she thought was with CRO, but her deposit was $200(more than 1 night at CBR) and the envelope that contained her conf. letter is labeled WDW Travel Co. We havn't been since summer of '01...but it did not look like the same paperwork we had. I think she has her ressies thru the wrong place, but I'm not sure and she doesn't want to cancel and risk losing her room. Her letter also said 45 day cancellation notice:confused: I had a 5 day notice B4....can anyone bring me up to date? It is too early for her to be stressing already for Dec!

Did she possibly make her reservations online? The cancellation policy there is 45 days vs. 5 days if you call (1-407-WDISNEY). This far in advance, she should call and check into and change her ressie so that she will have a 5 day cancel. I'm not sure about the deposit part of your question.

Good luck.

My friend said she called 407-WDISNEY. I guess that is why this is confusing. She is going to call back tonight and try and get things figured out. It is the 45 day thing that is making her nervous....at that time of year a lot can happen(Which is why that policy is in effect, I guess) We'll see what happens!

Originally posted by FINFAN
My friend said she called 407-WDISNEY. I guess that is why this is confusing. She is going to call back tonight and try and get things figured out. It is the 45 day thing that is making her nervous....at that time of year a lot can happen(Which is why that policy is in effect, I guess) We'll see what happens!

When you call that number you can get either CRO or WDTC. Either one will answer the phone! You have to ask for CRO when they answer the phone. That is the only way to be sure you are talking to them. These people are all at the same place picking up phones so it really is potluck on who you get.

Tell your friend to call back. Tell them she wants to book with CRO.

If she is using DC, she has to book with WDTC.

O.. She called back and has gotten everything re-done....she did not want the travel co., and luckily she was able to get her same dates...I guess being so far out and all. I am sure glad you guys are here! It's killing me to be helping these friends of ours and sitting on the sidelines!:( Who knows, maybe 2004 will be our lucky year to return...and then I'll be asking THEIR help!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter