WDW using India help desk for agents?

Keacc

DIS Veteran
I was calling WDW today because I purchased the Memory Maker and had some questions: linking to everyone in my party, does someone scan one of our magic bands when we have pictures taken? etc. I waited for 28 minutes to speak to someone who sounded like they were a call center in India. Apologized 100 times in 3 minutes. Couldn't help me at all. Then said they were going to transfer me to someone else who could help me. The hold music started and I heard a message that my estimated wait time would be 25 minutes. What is going on?

I had a similar experience last week. After being on hold for 15 minutes, I gave the CM my question and had a long silent pause. After the third silent pause (I’m talking like a 1+ minute pause with no acknowledgement of what I said), I hung up and called back. The second CM was must more responsive and accomplished what I wanted. If I need to call again, I’ll be a little quicker in hanging up and calling back should I get a similar CM to the first.

I had a similar experience last week. After being on hold for 15 minutes, I gave the CM my question and had a long silent pause. After the third silent pause (I’m talking like a 1+ minute pause with no acknowledgement of what I said), I hung up and called back. The second CM was must more responsive and accomplished what I wanted. If I need to call again, I’ll be a little quicker in hanging up and calling back should I get a similar CM to the first.
Almost the exact same thing happened to me today when I called to make our room deposit for next year. Long wait, then connected to a man with a thick Indian accent, and the line kept seeming like it was going dead with long silences. It was absolutely bizarre.

I was in a rush after being on hold for half an hour so I didn’t do the survey, but now I wish I had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter