WDW - will be there 01/22 - 01/24, any companion interested? tickets etc on me

americanwi

Earning My Ears
From SoCal and on a business trip to Tampa, thought I'd visit WDW as I've never been. Been to DL so many times I've lost count.

My adult daughter is an animator at Disney TV so she's giving me park admission passes.

I'm firming up my business commitment in Tampa but anticipate going to WDW at least on Wednesday if not one of the other days as well, staying in Kissimee for all 3 days.

It would be fun to have some female companionship, if someone is interested... late 50's guy here.

I am a passholder and work during the day, but would you like to meet for dinner at House of Blues on Jan. 22 at 6:30pm? I can pay for my own meal.

I wish I had seen this earlier. I would love to make another day trip to Disney! If you ever do this again I'd love a few weeks notice to see if I can go. I've always wanted to do a Dis Meet type thing

My business meeting firmed up. So, I have to be in Tamp for just Friday, so Wed & Thurs to do the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!