We. Are. CHUNKY! DISBoards Epic Girls Trip May 2019 THE END! Epilogue: Dream Cruise, Club 33 and a new TR!

Chunkyangel checking in! Can't wait to read and re-live this trip through your report and those of all the others. It was so amazing meeting you, Su-Queen, and Steve!

I've been looking forward to hearing about this trip! I was there on May 4th just for the day and looked for familiar faces, but unfortunately didn't see any of you.... :worried: Maybe next time!

YAY so many responses already!! Can't wait to share, LOL I'm still downloading all our PP pictures, there are so many!!

Wait, I am first here??

YUP You WIN Lynn!!

Woohoo!! Been enjoying all your adventures via Instragram, now it's time for the Epic TR!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Woohoo!!

I’m the first Epic person in!

Yes you are!!!

I'm here! Can't wait to read all about it!!

Yay!!

Well...there goes my day at work. Glad I found the new one!

LOL, glad to provide some entertainment at work! Thanks for reading!!

You know I'm here! Can't wait to read all about it!

YAY!

Wow, I made the first page?! That's amazing!!!

I can't wait to hear about your EPIC trip!!!

Yup you sure did!!
:)

Joining in!!! Followed closely on your insta but can't wait to read about all the details!!! the trip looked AWESOME!

Thank you!! It certainly was!

Joining in!

yay!!

Yassss! I’m here and I have my stretchy pants ready and I am ready for some EPIC CHUNKINESS!!!

I can only wear stretchy pants now!! Trip has completely spoiled me and now all I want to eat is sweet things!! That and Fudgee-Os!!

I’m here! Let’s get this Epic party started!

WOOT!! BTW the Fudgee-os are so good!!!

Can’t wait to hear all about your epic adventures!

It sure was Epic indeed. I'm still pinching myself!

Yeah! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks for joining!

I've lurked on some of your other threads...can't wait to read about this one!

Yay! Thanks for reading!

Excited to read about the epci adventures!

Thank you for reading!

I’m here! The Epic trip was amazing, excited to read your TR!

So so epic! I miss everyone!!

Super excited to hear all about it!

Thank you for joining!

Here and subbed in!

Yay!!

Ready to re-live some epicness...

I'm ready to do it all over again!!
i'm so sad it's over!

Yay, can't wait to read about all the fun!

Thanks for reading!

Joining in! Really looking forward to hearing about this trip. I loved following along on Instagram!

Thank you for following!

Just putting a shameless plug for my TR here for those who are looking, but will also comment and add here as well.

The ABCs of an EPIC Girls' Trip!

I'm subbed too!
I’m here!! Can’t wait to read! :banana: Also, I miss you. A lot. :sad:

Hi Molly! I miss you too!! I miss your cute and happy self!!

I am following along!

Yay!! So happy we got to meet up even only briefly!

Sounds like a dream!! Can't wait to read about it!

Dawn

Thanks Dawn for joining!

I miss you all so much, besides the usual Disney blues!! I'm excited for everyone starting their TRs, so we can relive the EPICness!! :)

I miss everyone too! It is so weird being back I want to scan my imaginary magic band on everything, LOL!
That is the reason I'm doing this, to relive the moments!

Aaah I love your past reports so can't wait for this one x

Thank you for reading!

I’m a long time reader but haven’t posted a lot on the boards. I’m very excited to read about this epic trip. It’s like the all stars of the disboards.

Thank you for reading!
Aww that is sweet to say we just love Disney so much!

Chunkyangel checking in! Can't wait to read and re-live this trip through your report and those of all the others. It was so amazing meeting you, Su-Queen, and Steve!

Jen, it was sooo amazing to meet you, you are the sweetest and most crafty person, I can't believe you lugged all that stuff with you. I hope you had the most magical time!

I'm here and ready! Looking forward to reading all the different versions of our EPICness :goodvibes

Hi Ariane!! I know!! I'm excited to see all the different takes of the trip on everyone's TR!!

Joining in! So excited to hear all about this one! :mickeyjum

Yay!

I've been looking forward to hearing about this trip! I was there on May 4th just for the day and looked for familiar faces, but unfortunately didn't see any of you.... :worried: Maybe next time!

Thanks for joining!
Were you at DHS or Epcot?
At Epcot our plans had to change slightly due to the rain...:sad:

Not even a chunky honorable mention?? :P Wow you gals are on the ball starting your TR’s already! Looking forward to reading them all!

Not even a chunky honorable mention?? :P Wow you gals are on the ball starting your TR’s already! Looking forward to reading them all!

Kelly!!! I just added you, I knew I was missing some people but I was checking my pictures and making sure I got everyone but I don't even think I got a picture with you. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter