We. Are. CHUNKY! DISBoards Epic Girls Trip May 2019 THE END! Epilogue: Dream Cruise, Club 33 and a new TR!

What an amazing day! I'm so envious, despite the rain! That poutine...oh boy...that looked amazing! And you all took some really cute pictures together! :lovestruc

Sounds like it was a really fun afternoon in the World Showcase! So sorry all that work you put into your hair was ruined by a rainstorm. Florida tries its best to destroy all efforts at looking nice. :rotfl:

We were SOAKED!!
But if you were wondering, yes I was ultimately going for that drowned rat look!! 😆

It was rain of epic proportions!

I had to console myself with this cake:

EB-HsELpEujH2GHf2FEoP69R8wcrMYRs3qi1Nr97bly2nygL5eXXGbKzXiiEimYzcyzMGvNOs__XAHEthLlrgCW1dj_rDULPaKzo1pEUBdabUxQ6E1IlSHyhqlJ4kefrEGAJI8OMuXHs43XsytthuWRtiMSVmTwaWDY-jjMSb42rzpMTAI-JgkiUqsdwXH146zdNQ6_fxAc2IzvqQD2Sh9k_YbjftyZLUMPwOnl3jGeQVGqY5XiOGQnwOfUldEF-fKLGdZlewmfWib2vJxBrV9MOvEywhO2x3Nktl00Otx3GmILHDWZvYXLt5uvaymmy4rFIMjS9PT3pjK8Jsk5XvRps2ae8h9p5Hmq2haure_VluFIjK5oe-pj6H15k4WklSHU0C3WZimWMvVv_4td271A92zTRWDvMDjYfXm6DnfoT-Lhdsr8OoKOJpWRcmqVUjw0bMrPai9rc0L7Vn3tXIj4-76x0IHSaKZSi8dL2pPcPBlzBJOFUyj3Exc2r202WfX1EMMFNKdChjiejTVKG8ZwIRm_tnEKzyXQk-AZI_0NpO3EBE58wcDqIU8yb7fldETXA6eVEGns7LcwPYRBa0IZpR8tlrCGX7W0V2t01i6hqkAZwZOanrtAm66mzJh7BJRx_29ZlyNPbw7eF4Kbc-Nnu1XdnJNc4ETHLxtsYTZneVCVbepzZrx4dAUzmUyYyC0gt2cX64LYwovO6sRBgMpuNdfZLYD5oOSwFsBPz-gpL5By8Iw=w563-h750-no

Super sad I missed that one; so pretty!

I also got this horrendous dish from inside the Odyssey:

Wy9-z8BkEEPKxwJhjTA-S315UA6WO1-WM2be_2BOlon5Dt8bpsZMVHo35kS0xIFkzFzmz-b_WJ0PVTO8Zc2FwBGoMNpsEwaiues-H9-hRm7GKMWr5-9cIQzFTOdgMNyLHIphsvOnCQjhYMWbLDLkZ7O3LyZ3g1l07vteCmlSGaC5h1PFCSkcrg12isIqPd_fA6wfjmQ0MPkqxpkJW12JJHUiXe0yW_e2fpDSGDDEEqyyQwf_BBe-P-e02BYPpzOV7ZZEaEM-Dtw4JQpG8GwzfZoGJiij8rhVOvQoS8EaVg9XoylRGQkzEpAEFD0nQRh0MX66gx8Qgz27SVnflD_hxym_cwevsBSZvZHDXZ87W_OxnOdtn-3UCJQi4YsdNAR80WRkspUPlgoJmfBXIF_ghI-M7hSmAKJ0oLmVj7KuMpv4nXpe5tjaX7MJEKhweW3nsGxgBYTOUJx4v2asE4mEC5WGByw0xtzxJIotPj1xiGzigiEA4ePJH8r0aNGG2p1fbjztPBrZiXY338Fet_q0lv2GyhYQKIk9pJd9M3oFcPa9zGwivyLqVs8OiyAG139oP9HWR7ZWHlL-m6u1hx8O3Txl6Ps1KEq79Rkl02XLwiBa6JBXr59AzxMXbnkK2I5hMN1cAJbJyhH6NYj0WkZXHUh8G_eoMGrjW3DT5cUOrFXioLLmiq1rackq5eIQDl-e_kXDlYVazwk7aYbgL89jPZ1Jmqxn6mhrsNShcmAfjkucUdHksw=w750-h563-no

I tried it too. Meh.

It was really good, but ultimately in the end we missed out on the shrimp party that Ariane, her Steve, Lesley, @pepperandchips (Melinda), @Jenny Sanders, @Chrystmasangel, @Steppesister , @Elevationist @kastoney and a whole bunch of others were at. So we headed that way after we finished our corn so we could also have a shrimp party of our own.

Shrimp FTW!!!

We managed to make it to the Refreshment Port (a good chunk of us did) cos lots of us needed one of these after our harrowing afternoon:

RplRmsX8_cgilR4fJrByxFOA6jWy-6nklCiVdZwKQXX8qhEcmE2b9NrvEEmPRTFQIbXIEKjrFL0fqJi5A_CbmnsgN7GJsjDmOkUFHr3fp3oTCmuTjjwjbM9cEalzp6QxAsBKc1CvCpfAQP5G36S2BcniQWTUPnaoxxdZH3_vTZ1Yb5XlT8VVn2VnKJAXIwBq9tfixy1gk7Xri-D-uRea6zGoLs7cVyBiIviUYul7LaqHdSxf01g1gtQG7O_0uvp3Yp5AWW6q06ex1OIftTvgvsJaFSThWvqmjW-fO4g__U0FIfDd5S36b9xnLRFTrOXTKyK-Ui6l-BNGhdumGe0Qc2Av5YHZqoiy7jqTNp7GopQEYR35XsFLc9spN64jPZEMobirLF2Ok0XTT7aSaXxXU3FffNAtxY_pxC6nP5xDOisXVQ65ezxbdYWyIbcuKKUSd1OJlT79tFADl9SolVLZH74TRBH8bcGEE6cvniyU04HjXOmbn5_zMgd6bD05TOxIFBq2Ct0JVUUPw77GfH6mhqpMiVPHA6ERTvUxk1neXAWIFHSqe17mwAA5gCBF7gDVjB2xEE_CQE85GcpldXmp1TU-qXXLfsshefMkzWrQMgot4ANBoWkEELIvRtUPDyYz7ppw-YkYnKloRp06d3YSP_9eJm-VB0Bxnpf_kYqjN1KKAkisM0JwKGBnEDSMM5kONcCZO4KOWcop1eYEMn6UipklnpPBuWHowu_4HuS0D0biT9ZHDg=w563-h750-no
Loved it!!! ANd more shrimp. I totally like this one better than the one with sausage in it they have now.

Steve representin' the Chunkydump the correct way, right @Steppesister ?

Woot, woot!!!

In America a few decided to listen to Herman's Hermits

And they were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo good!!

Other things we did in Germany:

The Chunkydump, of course!

R6HgvVb6AIdfqWI94gqzI5dXOW5-CkekvIYLlYjgN6ff-0Ym4rsK8pSfm4DCaDIMr6d1pyXVNMhNOfq0a1WRaLYSa6rv_EXTlTEWynBo_dfQBEw7vyzkoDKlaGZfP2-QRy8Q80tNu0O_J0eXDVYXA8Csq1COhIFFqpwBmoNyykZh7IRTow7FZABtN31G7wGHhjbbwfThRFnCxTJSyR_XYX0MEEJPcQvjC31ZLFtPtTKy4gzR9GIizvxNCkcuyEZQW8AaHc5cOVr1NtPJMa1qd7ivbf_nhxXv2l-nwMPVsgYyTzUDhUM_SN1cP3ViQ0hu6RI7XnrYXbr2eXfLyIidAlCLHJqtkyD0CngDCiU_DEGZJgz0B4fj6fMZElroO8-c96qzG7egSmaDMbzd5EbI4sBMHkucDVR2mP3ziVGl4T_6xMc_4O879nDQX8VYy-4oAZI57WfFmKI48QKV0LJxIObQY1UQZUso3wp7_PVDS2qeRbrQfWxCX70vZkDSQ4eA46oY8HTYT0Qf1vxRygxpZJJMvQzf2GtYgnj3blr4c_pP2TkLAMKY4UIbdPGdVlNH4iWT3nTRi0n_VoYWs1FJXXKX-GoJPGAfUnafydJFfDJDVh_QmWgPMNgrUlbkAuc-ht7czE4OnWnaeq9M86VwnCKUoWyj2lfpAfTKZ9IvkldTR2ZciNzGq-iUXUcjLbbUNzzPBjdezXtB9c-IG3IkbVY1VV0G4vZwuv7AEq40uBHGACs8kQ=w750-h500-no
Picture perfect!!!

Still it goes on.... :)

KARI I miss you! Where has my Chunkylush been?
Miss you too! Feel like I've been living vicariously through your Facebook posts. Chunkylush has been working her Chunkybutt off and has had very little time for much else.

We got back last week Tuesday morning in NYC, and did early walk off the boat at around 7:15am. I got an Uber to get to my work in NJ, and Steve took the subway down to his workplace.
That is amazing!!!!!!!! Wish Disney cruised out of Baltimore so we could think about doing some last minute trips.

Here's Steve reminding everyone of the meetup point:

txvn31y-R0u84ypRKpUyIPHdxMqllnksYcB62wZ_nrM9KSK7SajFbL-MBWM-Atir3AMMfLVZ7MVNWX5MOTo2qBpKPmdx3yJB81cv2mw6fjGV1i2jc-gG2xv4tOTV8tgVetfMyK26SyYTxbu9akViIXOq1agcITjqu_-XGgO5msXx3eLt3X7vMpuI08jVuUYqmHSuJ7VLUHsEUxOYAxTdlW_TOfQQ9cVVkEmeyQfX1pjedTL9_mAbVX5z42a-OP8d2s-V8Sc26TIklGjYJptxmr3FKqjT2hQMJuHkyC7_CtI1qSVYC1nvkNHxAXi9YNA4xCQzzEwyO8Ngv3vmaEFJlbAdUwwmARwBjPN8U8TlKfSq1S8rVPqbx3xRFtRHiS7VQH_u3fpXr_fXfsTWBgom7kCZ2M4b3TUFwJ6Krb-_V-3aA0y-OJJC3vDtKcc1C4FgYrbKBpm9pPDPX2mEe8gG0XsopgVokP3Kq7LHltkPvFGvdCmWz-Pwn8jrIofjYUJQFQknicDkPERqT17717g7qlNjlahfo8YV464cJxegJD8YkDAToEnznJhMPZrh_2c3a-CylNA_TcHbLfD_62VXy9v1mjl7vuxP8_Ct3JpB99hfIvubi2P9CU4hdJVEp5lHh_MFkqBklmBvXrCFeqwqHBlWPLGjXkHEKZgC9yVpruVUkjSr_t31X_PU4fcU_WajbIkLWtu0y0pd-h1S1yBfuWWZYkB-Bh6rS0rQNbXDAYrwlyB5SQ=w563-h750-no
Tell Steve I am still disappointed I didn't see him here

Needless to say, my hair did not survive. :sad:

UgCYFeMEJG0tTs6XBPnSLAaLSALFGbCWb2E2XpY-gpf3oeyVd0VIW2U--mSN1CWeOD2WKmuJRJbMrG6ZFN6rA7lPiGBy3QciWNyHQE3ACl-ftLXsPkAC8lo93Si1j7YyMWr9lBMepY91bDVBDUd3EFL0k3yMN76bl-J6vey8k3TQwslhzLsRAlY4DYLKpL6TKwSeM3fPNWC7O52EpiF3bi9y4uctSn9o3GRrUrccGx80Z2_0MoOwnsS-2CchhyeINDGHy1AdKSyNRDu1EAQFzaE3dnThB1kCI7b7F3KUnDLdT2un9jvYTXSafyQt2e2FkzLgcmJYmWkWGe6ZLbNHa321uB65etGdiGYXLz9XF8c2KqbTfJNlRyYbW5BOJyWgJQSHfe8o2BVEkVtR2YxzTqg6V1AxF2vMroYvxUFEg506JSinz8whIbd0t-qvvlKIGzyDMCPqPbZJJEpUNFuiwZoGnNSC0D5oBxl6t_2ybDBHtXLildftsyGFZ-PZctrIeky36WLpk7XmAo5B8QtvVEdfyrQshKMgo0w4K1BtkVWFZfIJbGBb3eGYJhxfpKH1Xu4SLHMo1Kflqc6aGocp8_X1LJ104Bdwn0jtypZyiR1uPaWaOKEPwbMjTaDa6ufZrAPNNRjImbqgbZlHNEJEj5q43qcKugj1MYGwb33zT0d38Q82QcMD3bULZeoVLi1x1440rLkVNBKg0u9ZIWQBegKA7S_HMq3QcB-FextuyLwUFV88yA=w563-h750-no
Oh man you all did get soaked. We'd gotten to the Odyssey just before it really unloaded

Wy9-z8BkEEPKxwJhjTA-S315UA6WO1-WM2be_2BOlon5Dt8bpsZMVHo35kS0xIFkzFzmz-b_WJ0PVTO8Zc2FwBGoMNpsEwaiues-H9-hRm7GKMWr5-9cIQzFTOdgMNyLHIphsvOnCQjhYMWbLDLkZ7O3LyZ3g1l07vteCmlSGaC5h1PFCSkcrg12isIqPd_fA6wfjmQ0MPkqxpkJW12JJHUiXe0yW_e2fpDSGDDEEqyyQwf_BBe-P-e02BYPpzOV7ZZEaEM-Dtw4JQpG8GwzfZoGJiij8rhVOvQoS8EaVg9XoylRGQkzEpAEFD0nQRh0MX66gx8Qgz27SVnflD_hxym_cwevsBSZvZHDXZ87W_OxnOdtn-3UCJQi4YsdNAR80WRkspUPlgoJmfBXIF_ghI-M7hSmAKJ0oLmVj7KuMpv4nXpe5tjaX7MJEKhweW3nsGxgBYTOUJx4v2asE4mEC5WGByw0xtzxJIotPj1xiGzigiEA4ePJH8r0aNGG2p1fbjztPBrZiXY338Fet_q0lv2GyhYQKIk9pJd9M3oFcPa9zGwivyLqVs8OiyAG139oP9HWR7ZWHlL-m6u1hx8O3Txl6Ps1KEq79Rkl02XLwiBa6JBXr59AzxMXbnkK2I5hMN1cAJbJyhH6NYj0WkZXHUh8G_eoMGrjW3DT5cUOrFXioLLmiq1rackq5eIQDl-e_kXDlYVazwk7aYbgL89jPZ1Jmqxn6mhrsNShcmAfjkucUdHksw=w750-h563-no
This was so not good and sadly one of the only things at the festival I had a chance to eat

It was really good, but ultimately in the end we missed out on the shrimp party
Ain't no party like a Steve shrimp party cause a Steve shrimp party don't stop :P

492fdx5VSKtR0-0flLwoByrqB_AVUp58ZPOl_lFOzEjC9OJo6oKkena4afyts_9t6xb5seDvlKJ3Hc2T9t-nuvblTzz2wXKoK3LyeiJONRpD6nW9Q2CSK_EccSGipxpv1_LkB5u60kBkRBpP17TAy2ckyPRV_sLGNXMhgNdJLLoGvVurE1RXE11nydUen5RmROBUQy6pJGXuBBwy3GZOnwZyWXhp0IIYreLU6wRcPBIryhQyxzk1xuFDlZZ0Dmg3WejDrl-GZ43jbvjk-oTCJYhqHLEacNkFZye0EqbJoLpYv5zoKflTAg0vts81h7No9-86-Qm9zg8Sus4WgjwUqJ1H5pMJiDNwHE_rs-Ik8BDP7EpJ2h9njcGlAw4RlEzQUvw2iRQCCrmRTik0jbU4ypP_7TPwQXMgPHih4ZwBX0PdecdDyxn70loKiZGAZ95hcglTAzoulVzDFwQZ8w4otHtSYZh80PrkhOiySPA4y7cSF6oarPPa-ZgSWSWLKjvKDYwMM9jQgosr5lXF8vZ95X_tvN5w1u3qGdyGxKN_T1-nLxY2J_JV3eAvp4_vxwsa9SOEixuwUq6uUhAtGEBFh89CoSgTff2awgJouJevDW6OPRzJ34T90eKr2GCI6sRXzQMXxYqMZkT9Ykcs6MY08SOyr_zhYP96PHC8sDu9yH0Q8lyCOzfYoth38gWWT_ZF4OAS8oPm9LR9-m5nF7Jh-HB3ynqxQaJUCwa3k9ATTXrco6Y9ww=w563-h750-no

Some of them are missing shrimp but I blame that on Kari. :)
While I have no memory of this that is clearly me in the photo and there is clearly shrimp missing so we can just go right ahead and blame me.

So looks like Jenny, Joe, and I are so not with everyone else and just photobombing

On the way I convinced Jenn to share a plate of deep fried cauliflower with me, her only hesitation was that it would be to spicy. I got one, and yes they were really spicy but they were oh so good! Sorry I don't have a pic of them today but I have some from previous days. (shown below)

yze-RW1rMWBfX5m2YU8a7cafhI369kjXQdfVlx0QS_5KlsqpiaRJNwdGRzaXRfUDtNM-SixL2UYVB7DrFTf2rxZ5Ct1_rvCHCiemYvGUdn6cw43sPX8GV2mQsZEFxa_I8VYOQ1WQ44ocqhvroxwb9BDX-_qBMi6b1McutfWraFAqOgm1jy41f_IS5yjhiDK-7mvJe8NSR9Ibipab4nsQE7CUwvNJHejq8NIcDKnrEITxpnwQvAiPWZqkeLf-jminl5A1javjSZCPEvTBIhU-5jElgcF2x6F7s_Hqf3-okKUGm9yitCcY1ac2_kPy5HqlVmkWg8xcP3-fyvNSuNzXkIzT1IkaxRav5HUeyZoKwcNvZT7mg7-Gt-A-jdXLCexUBJ-yeya__Nvotf3sCXKfgerdvpfIHa4-lgRH2zloVM-lNNrDPIyBRw9FHXFam3bp7Yn2yNinoBVGbW3TPtzwJiAltFUrxmYriaKpA1B4qmkTxwxC2KSpns-A66tPQX6_3WIhBmlxcoMJYa_YzMA0TyJVFcTtD-JwN23Rb50DtMeEqJB7J9WtboqyhTtg5AGTnFHrUQ27YTgnDGTqtEE2IMiNjjaWEWj3PY5AoYZu2vjadswtb8fNnz9PDkPRBowq6w9yXi3gX_kIJkdztRkpvYD94Z-Y2HyknsmxHa1G73AHfqfQn8Yx_c0bu9Xq6qI-GWc6NGNTxoYYO_-Jc-uQIXBuothJebQJO0EvjQB8eKbJ76ltAQ=w563-h750-no
Oh this looks amazing. I ate so little this entire day I was living up to my chunky name

Do we make it to our cruise in the end? Find out shortly!!
Such suspense, such intrigue, I can't wait to see what happens :P

We got back last week Tuesday morning in NYC, and did early walk off the boat at around 7:15am. I got an Uber to get to my work in NJ, and Steve took the subway down to his workplace. I took our luggage and stored it in our car (I park in a lot by work) then walked into work right at 8:35am. It can be done everyone!!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Oh, that RAIN!!

Reading this bring back such fun memories! I can't believe it was six months ago!

Oh, gosh, this was just the most fun afternoon!!! I forgot about my birthday cupcake at the America pavilion!! I think Ariana took video of it even. I ordered a most delicious frozen coke with Buffalo Trace bourbon, and they gave me a birthday song and a giant cupcake, which I shared with everyone else :)

Su-Lynn? Not seeing any photos at all?
But welcome back!

got that fixed and thanks!

Not to give a shameless plug, but I started a new TR and forgot to include you in the bat signal I sent out. I know you're a smart girl and can find the bread crumbs to lead you there when you're ready to join in! :laughing:

found your TR!! Can't wait to read all of it! I already know you were able to meet up with Chunkydust!! :)

Yes! They are there now! Great pics. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you!!
Great shot of you guys!
Thanks!!
Glad you guys had a good time on your cruise! Can't wait to see the rest of the photos and read all about it!
Thank you! It was awesome!
Just read through your entire TR so far - LOVE everything so far and can't wait to hear the rest :)
Thank you so much for reading!! :)

That was such a great afternoon/evening!!!!
It really was the most fun despite the rain!
I'm glad you had a great time on your cruise! I'm quite impressed you went from the boat and straight to work - that's how you make the most out of your vacation days!

I am a pro at squeezing every last hour of vacation!!

Your afternoon looked like so much fun! It's too bad you got caught in the downpour (food distraction is real!), but you look very nice in the subsequent pictures even though your hair "didn't survive" the rain. I wish my hair looked as nice after getting soaked!

It was really fun, despite the rain! It was damp (well, soaked!) but it didn't dampen our spirits!

Oh my goodness, the food from the F&G booths looks SO GOOD! I'm so excited that the F&G Festival runs longer than it used to so I have a chance to try some of those tasty treats next year. I'm especially excited to try the lobster, the shrimp, and the violet lemonade!
[/QUOTE]

Almost everything we ate was delicious!! Just those darned tomatoes!
I love the lobster, shrimp and the violet lemonade! All three are faves!

Noooooooooo!
Right?!? All the effort!
Wow that is one of the prettiest cakes I've ever seen!
It really was and it tasted just as good as it looked!
Violet lemonade makes everything better.
It does! Violet lemonade to the rescue!
Even with the rain it sounds like such a fun afternoon full of food, drinks, and lots of laughs & smiles!!
It really was! It didn't matter what happened as long as we were all together and having fun!
Looks like a fun day despite the rain. Lots of food , drink, and friends , what more could you ask for ? Well , I guess no rain and perfect hair ?
Haha, if only my hair would have survived it would have been the BEST DAY EVER!!
Very pretty, and Jenn's ears look great!
Thank you!
The enthusiasm is strong with this one.
Pending rainclouds shrouded any emotion.
That lobster was sooooooo good!
It was!
I know I am one of (if not the only one) who liked the orange cream slushy more.
Must be a Canadian thing.
Agent P Adventure.
I've done a few. I preferred the Kim P ones.
Ah yes, I haven't done one since Kim P.
Oh. Well, then success!
That was the look I was going for the entire time. The good hair was just a distraction.
:laughing: So you didn't stand out at all.
Among everyone in Epcot, no, among Epic ladies, yes.
#everymanforhimself
Which really just means #marriage
Pretty good consolation. :)
yup!
I didn't like that at all. We threw ours out, less than half eaten. Was yours hot?
It was! I can see it being gross with it cold since the butter would have congealed.
I was so pumped for this... until I read "coconut"... then it was a hard "nope!"
I honestly barely taste coconut.
Still cute. :)
Thanks!! :)
I was going to get one, but ran out of steam (and room!)
Weak!!
Interesting.
I'm more of a purist I suppose. Plus... the coffee part didn't appeal.
I am usually a purist too but in the realm of cheese fries I am ok with other toppings.
HOW DARE THEY!?!?!?
Unbelievable!
Oh! Didn't know you guys met him (them) again. Nice! :)
Yup! We had a nice time catching up in the quick service at America.
I'M TRYING!!!!!
Try harder!!
In fact, go right now, to the airport, buy plane ticket, arrive MCO - go to Epcot, head to Germany, buy Chocolate covered pineapple. Easy, right?
In fact...I'm going to do that this weekend!! :) :) :)
Oh, poor sis. Stuck on a boat with no place to go.
Too bad there are no characters on the boat!

OMG the food looks amazing!! And it still sounds like a fun day despite the Chunky Rain 🙃
Thank you! It was great fun despite my rats nest hair. I like that term...Chunky Rain!!
What an amazing day! I'm so envious, despite the rain! That poutine...oh boy...that looked amazing! And you all took some really cute pictures together! :lovestruc
I'm sure your Canadian self is going, omg that is not real poutine, lol, but It was definitely tasty although I think I'd like it without the meat more.
Thanks!! We all had a great time with the Photopass photographers!
Sounds like it was a really fun afternoon in the World Showcase! So sorry all that work you put into your hair was ruined by a rainstorm. Florida tries its best to destroy all efforts at looking nice. :rotfl:
Right? I should just give up on doing my hair, which you can totally tell when my hair looks like a birds/rats nest. It was definitely great fun though!
It was rain of epic proportions!
Definitely that rain could not have been more epic!
Super sad I missed that one; so pretty!
It was good too!
I tried it too. Meh.
Totally!
Shrimp FTW!!!
Redeemed!!
Loved it!!! ANd more shrimp. I totally like this one better than the one with sausage in it they have now.
They have sausage in it now? Weird!
And they were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo good!!
Yuuuum
Picture perfect!!!
Chunkydump seal of approval!
Still it goes on.... :)
And it does...
Miss you too! Feel like I've been living vicariously through your Facebook posts. Chunkylush has been working her Chunkybutt off and has had very little time for much else.
Oh just get your Chunkybutt to Florida...like this weekend? Will be there until the 13th! Hehe.
That is amazing!!!!!!!! Wish Disney cruised out of Baltimore so we could think about doing some last minute trips.
That would be so cool!
Tell Steve I am still disappointed I didn't see him here
OK, next time I'll make him just stand there, actually just doing the Chunkydump and pointing.
Oh man you all did get soaked. We'd gotten to the Odyssey just before it really unloaded
I know. We 3 were the only ones soaked!!
This was so not good and sadly one of the only things at the festival I had a chance to eat
Disappointed in it. :(
Ain't no party like a Steve shrimp party cause a Steve shrimp party don't stop :P
We need to get shirts with those lyrics for next Epic trip!
While I have no memory of this that is clearly me in the photo and there is clearly shrimp missing so we can just go right ahead and blame me.
Kari, you have a half-eaten shrimp in your hand!! #caughtredhanded
So looks like Jenny, Joe, and I are so not with everyone else and just photobombing
You guys must have been traumatized by Terry at WL!
Oh this looks amazing. I ate so little this entire day I was living up to my chunky name
LOL well you have to make up for that on the next trip!
:worship: :worship: :worship:

Oh, that RAIN!!

Reading this bring back such fun memories! I can't believe it was six months ago!
Right?!? How time flies!
Oh, gosh, this was just the most fun afternoon!!! I forgot about my birthday cupcake at the America pavilion!! I think Ariana took video of it even. I ordered a most delicious frozen coke with Buffalo Trace bourbon, and they gave me a birthday song and a giant cupcake, which I shared with everyone else :)
Although I don't remember the bourbon coke I definitely remember the cake! I would have though you had gotten a Miller Lite, hahaha.
This really was the most fun day!! Even in the rain we still managed to have a great time and now we have fun stories to tell. :)

Well, myself, Steve, @Lesley Wake, and Ariella were distracted by a few things:

Those are definitely understandable things to be distracted by!

Which is one of the reasons I rarely take much time on my hair.

the skies opened up before we got to the Odyssey. And I mean REALLY OPENED UP, like deluge floodwater rain.

Yeah. Florida....

I had to console myself with this cake:

I don't remember that cake when we were there. It's very cute!

Yeah I hated that one too. Enough that it made me not want to try the one in Italy.

Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce from La Isla Fresca

Yum, this shrimp is da bomb!! I hope they have it every year!

More for you then. I'm not touching that one!

I love this bloody mary! It was perfect! I preferred the pork belly one that had in Festival of the Arts but this is a very close second.

Oh boy! I hope they have the one at the Fewtival of Arts this year! I can't wait to try it!

Yum La Vie en Rose cheers!!!!

Yum! Cheers!

Here's a public service announcement: ALWAYS GET THE CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PINEAPPLE. You're welcome.

Huh. We will have to try that one. We get practically everything else there!

I may get this again when I'm there in a week and a half, just to see if I really liked it, haha. Anyone else going to be there Nov 9-13? :)

No, but I'll be at DL from Nov 13-17! :laughing:

The skies continued to look dreary.
Do we make it to our cruise in the end? Find out shortly!!

Well since this trip has so many folks writing TRs I actually know the answer to that question, but I won't spoil it for anyone who is only reading your TR.

Must be a Canadian thing.
Perhaps. ;)
That was the look I was going for the entire time. The good hair was just a distraction.
Of course! I should have known.
Which really just means #marriage
:laughing:
I honestly barely taste coconut.
I would, though.
<hangs head in shame>
Try harder!!
In fact, go right now, to the airport, buy plane ticket, arrive MCO - go to Epcot, head to Germany, buy Chocolate covered pineapple. Easy, right?
In fact...I'm going to do that this weekend!! :) :) :)
Yes, ma'am! Pretty sure my boss will totally understand!
Too bad there are no characters on the boat!
:laughing:

This is the lobster tail and citrus wine slushy which is infinite times better than that orange cream slushy in the Orange Bird souvenir cup. Well we were too busy eating so naturally the skies opened up before we got to the Odyssey. And I mean REALLY OPENED UP, like deluge floodwater rain. We took shelter at those kiosks where they have the interactive games (what are they called now anyways? I only remember Kim Possible), but we didn't see it letting up soon, so we ended up making a run for it into the Odyssey afterall.

UgCYFeMEJG0tTs6XBPnSLAaLSALFGbCWb2E2XpY-gpf3oeyVd0VIW2U--mSN1CWeOD2WKmuJRJbMrG6ZFN6rA7lPiGBy3QciWNyHQE3ACl-ftLXsPkAC8lo93Si1j7YyMWr9lBMepY91bDVBDUd3EFL0k3yMN76bl-J6vey8k3TQwslhzLsRAlY4DYLKpL6TKwSeM3fPNWC7O52EpiF3bi9y4uctSn9o3GRrUrccGx80Z2_0MoOwnsS-2CchhyeINDGHy1AdKSyNRDu1EAQFzaE3dnThB1kCI7b7F3KUnDLdT2un9jvYTXSafyQt2e2FkzLgcmJYmWkWGe6ZLbNHa321uB65etGdiGYXLz9XF8c2KqbTfJNlRyYbW5BOJyWgJQSHfe8o2BVEkVtR2YxzTqg6V1AxF2vMroYvxUFEg506JSinz8whIbd0t-qvvlKIGzyDMCPqPbZJJEpUNFuiwZoGnNSC0D5oBxl6t_2ybDBHtXLildftsyGFZ-PZctrIeky36WLpk7XmAo5B8QtvVEdfyrQshKMgo0w4K1BtkVWFZfIJbGBb3eGYJhxfpKH1Xu4SLHMo1Kflqc6aGocp8_X1LJ104Bdwn0jtypZyiR1uPaWaOKEPwbMjTaDa6ufZrAPNNRjImbqgbZlHNEJEj5q43qcKugj1MYGwb33zT0d38Q82QcMD3bULZeoVLi1x1440rLkVNBKg0u9ZIWQBegKA7S_HMq3QcB-FextuyLwUFV88yA=w563-h750-no

We were SOAKED!!
But if you were wondering, yes I was ultimately going for that drowned rat look!! 😆
Yup, we got soaked! But the lobster and wine slushy was WORTH IT! Also, the memories....

Hi everyone! We got back from our Fall Food and Wine Trip this past week. It was AMAZING - we ate really well, got to ride the new skyliner, and saw all the holiday decorations even though it was 80 degrees out! LOL I guess it just doesn't feel like Christmas to me just yet but it was really pretty!

ct_QqHhgP1PxfQTDWntsBpAEbeghk8VnRtLfYIITS89ijs9c5a23No5PQft9Me9ezkWpnl5gdjIfDaQi_2ArNvTnMSZKY6d2Np8U0u20A-8Ddk1J07YLivXWlFkFxyF2IQnuYyXEN0Z6E6cZyuo2qcbG0rpT2UTsA5-xTgaaerL1n-HpbVTUL2Nk_5KGQWCWuG7X7vaAQYDss-zqklGfBwEWWnyl5itoOu2DKQw5yaRiWc_B3xEzECrsGxLnEfsR3giiMyEgPkhoJTGgSgy4Ja29HAUaXdB7lRZXRkHqMSQhPBjiF1Ngtb_RqQAcZN1nepMRG2Kb0DC5jMcl025MP18IlAZWGOyyzFgtSAqgn7qIgU1Fz1vuLNGzAQB-Iu-yB6eAhVw_m242eIbkZv5CzkFkyiDuuxfPiEldMV-Swb6DqLC3lInuGe07B9JTBDKPS-0j2iXOY-5avIvVbVDFobKnbQIX-UF37iTJyczBIOp7ISc5OhIOCxLEu7nsZISE6S_NE1OnbCB6WbKtlFhNIxSXDR6uAUaSae6h32EDpF5XX2pC2tVnt_H31hjYdnRE-xW9GHxfI0_BnfddI2nn_AY2d3F6sPPsmTBVwCvrxzX_cMe358784pVwmENghF8lmLAGW1X-hEebIaaGJSUGsTgh_NCedk7dg4qvF84yKHFBp9XJzhV80990=w550-h688-no

Although by the end of the trip it got to a low of 65 degrees and I thought it felt chilly,
but really just an excuse to buy a new hoodie!

s5Xclwsixr5XYgVtSx2vPUkcYehSBndYPKPLt5_SI9OvvqfdPrmzkQKbPsADxwvRXa6OfwqAWj9-xpi_TSdycBZiAOTA3XLOnrbK9-SE_ntXk4yctfAyElluDSWckX24LZDqgYtMBryDjqcqHLamJ0QOt0mSxH8A1TQsFSHubpcP-hemYR74vzZEGMWGZVhcnnAHfbQxXh-SPFeIJ1SW28LswBgjxBYEYuQ9pSHkG1RT8MSEJ6V-tF3dV0sVTw22SHigWDrAFk01T9v8bMNrBkxghejNDSLHEwvBfXGQtOxkLDXe-Vp1kVsXortM1Tw-31dCczAaxoDpjDxV540fX51nXber1F4WsZej6-m5WEr36BpjPz_Y3FE9K-zOuzT5PEJLvxBbLCPHA-5lVBzmTMrPDVj9Dms2KOU1L6bRbmxsg2GD5CtrmlnB-UTajGcL5wEX8vHg-cTBLzzdkfaZL_Na7SByOdLmNJrYK2TjWh5SYPkgHlWep22tziXsztxk1c6AZ6LKm09bluIx9lW6OyN4kZW4LOexRFWGi4mnrFQFo0rdox2_FdyJZj8C9mkUI7yUGnj2hluIIBjrc1TiKjxJHyrf9nGpNI-e3rkPwEXypUXwS2rVaVY2YUJbY9Db3IUESFoFjP4QrqJTCuh7OdPoaBMqGhfwPpLN7vVtzG17xcfl2b9zpDpn=w517-h688-no

Then we arrived back home and it was 28 degrees!?! What the hell happened?!? Needless to say it was pretty miserable. So much so I booked a trip yesterday for a long weekend in January during MLK weekend. Turns out a few people will be there too! Including @disneyAndi14, @ariane37, @ArielSRL, and update: @Jenny Sanders too!. A mini Epic Trip! Yay!

Hope to get started on my fall TR soon (gosh I'm so behind on my TRs! sorry!)

Day 8 Part 3: The Epic Blogging Convention

Here's the conclusion to our May the 4th saga....it was time for our Illuminations Cruise but it had been raining on and off all day which got us a little worried.
We met at the dock as required but we got the news that the cruise will most likely be cancelled due to lightning and storms in the area,

BtW2K2FY3hBTDkZyWehjLj3wAxOzBneuWx5Yq02agBVV4Wnnk--kszaF0wMsS0GpYibchbE-jY2lYVTD5_-UW5ua0vTo5OxpcZD2g9KtD-nSUgQFdGZpT5vXJTzfR57pwrXD83PvJQOMESv2Ty-X7pGQOvfQJxgAeinVFEyGpmrc6QD_9c1f1wDiv-wOD0bELxiD9NuvN0bneQE0OyfGvZtDPBBLToKXH0W5fg2-w1cK_0SZzMUOLhnk6vlOmHRCNaSM300FDO7iA-2j7nZSq226QB884tD2uSBapIVqGmGjxsNDt92XkeVKvQ49QFjU3DbqtgBekfh9ev58LQu-VXcmzJR0ahUdhAfTBaKGrtHh3fHb6wg0JL96ObcTryoXcTQVRa5Q9YeRTEgb-_RY7n2vRC30GmzPKpF09VDRxGkfhY6NN1W9nOOoaomJYBdCdihrnCeFWbjG1enV_Jq3Aqt1AH90kw6KtO3PcNxZsDUFn62F7_O8xdId1K8bTH77a3C3yxNnlyM04HI1wveRaD3zSS7g3FPRKKSN80WUeZMnXo2pZidYaAlfEXeuMfXcKHPtD4kmCUpj9v-yJa_hhO63z701igWyaEVSAR_lgTtkgpPIg51F5Y4lFmOdjXzTMnnCUJoDGLc-AluInj1msWpkcUN7_WknZoapSyB4tHU3BpPqVeWB-__rOM3gNloH69lRLt6EBKoSsAmaa1x6bDU2nkKY894ly9eaX_0VyRJC1cVHTw=w750-h563-no

It did not look promising.
They told us to hang in the area just to see if the cruise does go as planned then we'd be close by. For some unbeknownst reason we ended up at the OUTDOOR bar, Hurricane Hannahs at the Beach Club, hahaha. Of course as we got here the skies opened up again and it is pouring again.

We all got drinks and just hung out under the umbrellas. It was coming down really hard at one point. Just insane.
I forgot who it was, it may have been Caroline or Kelly (update: it was Caroline!) who brought up the story that her husband told her to have a good time at her "blogging convention" LOL. So that was the running joke all night, that we'd have a good productive blogger convention! We took it seriously!

So ultimately our Illuminations Cruise was cancelled, boo, so we set out for other activities/libations. When the rain let up a bit we ran inside to the Yacht Club.

At this point I also lost my sister who apparently went to MK and met Tinkerbell. How does she do that?!? No one noticed she was missing until much later!

gRQxShynNKwCcZQRqhCeVUQeHpOGTp36W5Sezb52LgCoJa12SHRsI5uEB5ZY-iVFIBRmg9OXmxh7BKEhkit_YnoX0Rwsu30qkLkYAYhqO-auJ64S4p15u4ACiiew8u62_WCXYI7KzD0t6Sxrs126d-7Ld-ZHKo52vZ7N4MzFq3bW9q8PeZsRgP4d51ihFmpJx0ud0B5RPCCQ6LMbEED_Ux9zkrhc8qPGDS6Ba0PEY1yJJiBHveE8cBJx4vm1_WC4hD895CDxSeICxrYc1gdd2C0UdiGOxpDhXTaqIafsuXD0sEhDYjaoUOJ9J28QuIgrQODg5Jq4_bUVMdcth6jEVnQpfxgUqZqA3h4_66vxUVDJD3VI3A-cUFHRKAOTpkkoGxGYEE3rbsqo4EibIRFcMFCVHCle3TlqOD16KuzWdn1idq41YqfeL9F4A5_z99yZt4tBr_D81qf4-Jmg-9BzQjoBDPjGaMWKNXAgI5KhP6xBGBfJHVESfiQyv-WkxHgAeObl-tRyvr4FehC7QTRWXDcuCik4Q1Rb7KzggtdfD1Smoxs850LjSGkuRnrTG7_SqpsqVz4Q5y5G0dNh_gtBTEKQBnsb0BPbq1TLN2egKs2ygk6DxeYgJYINKF0xi5Iep9LwmQZE3XME20kVHyms0Kn-_i1WvFO4_SoYbJyIBoPOg1nw4Nz9IIUvDDuGvioCyCQnLFedfUaiWkz1Rt0VSzwaufP5WSG4jNDBBItjGGo7trELxA=w750-h500-no

And got the lantern shot.

Wa4Lul2toeQgoAW0IzPT9KFNHdKpxntZh_grt2BX_BBsGp1SkRCeOZNvB666RLpqlORwhAa9_b0V_X6z3umqCZvlPWtWLF_E09vS11jEH8KRsbA6KDg3EWk00SuckOdO3QjxAxqxZ0-mhM6EgKziwKSIhGO8RnU7LYXXx5N5q_JiPXzewzrbnoPr9gQHeQ9cZ0z2gDIwn78dtIGeyPSjP40dZh9x69Rsb5ruB75QRtMQnI_PQeqniqMqJkVLG-1T_8fhsh8u-r7-O2KB4EfBdKYp7E7C1BqqSaNvuLBVsj46w634IskBw-BJEKkC9R6xfbg0jVOEm5j-7hzACdkfRG0Kpo_6-Nsq9_iQ12yN0Cieg4i0lH_vXPgNfhcbnGBZNb9nNb2RufPZX4c1zsoAuTK2JyJkZu5LLzT6Y13WhgnIypwSRMDUoXE1XnY6iiBGm_vbAw3zLzu9xOTio3EvLKIWAEah7QRmacWRDiPsRcHwU8Phgoacpn9AURMJOHhkxjc4yl_e_ESBSMT5gx-Leo335TeNl1dncGuQr3vHjkTn5_M3mF2yHKJd7JdWQHATsNxoDW1vy8fBWQ43U2FVeMr2n7DvOfcLa8GN0EREcvXHJnwTYKWXdDtY390vm0u6wZI-YI0sodB8wilm6RWkBwtpysTJnRIGTZcT2dCm5S3kUNWYimqMoq9-mwMTWCaAepbyZMKp2wqEw9GMF2uZvMfmBfb_Tto_36NoEirrQGNMZucAtw=w750-h500-no

Back at the Yacht Club our blogging convention was going strong. We hung out in the lobby and took over an entire section of sofas/chairs.

Then we lost more people who decided to head back to their respective resorts, while some of us stayed behind.
Those of us left migrated into the Ale & Compass Lounge.

Sorry it's a lot of video but really capturing it on video was more fun then.

At Ale and Compass I tried this drink that had gin in it. It was gross. I don't even remember what else was in it.
It also was green but not in a good way.

HpickeRruC8iLh1pLdJd9Ui3HJn8t3fJYhYcUXysEpk94Lh4affXDnqFf4vRsx0_qm_5UtOvJrNQleEUJLmgLG4yEIgvt5utbTeR4JE44hV_iGnmmkF5abOSz9_xbTyjp3Qky2qeOKUBtrKvywPqeQ7oz96hHOnr5HnOrfLQOUXXeULj08ZVAsuv-Af_F2VYInvJnwDP6_HZf95LVVoec5Y_UA-2INvzhNYDbnn7AmkDmrFYkeEESsuJOGI_uwPyLFSjDF8YxvBVdzHiajm8OiO-IkUV4lU8y6OHRGbNAQpe8t_IP_BtVioANaOdnTLueh472kSr-uFoVhAckItboZcdzgAzAayRmNO-z6XuvNr9zBNkc5Q_wLe1dWhIfLRTc5_mU-2lvlSMUgfoQMJFmP-XW1JfKa2F1UrayGhT1u1zJ9UL59X5AQA-RfYIh6WSCyn3Ht7_0bPJeS5Sll6ZWZe6NZD7rY3kGa1Eg9SLSbWvmL_S5RL5l330NkGjruFtGghRZsXYR-G-hO2QLGimQtAL_X-3e3zt_gBD1--Q5RHDa1BxpQVYsx0EAz1jblGPWXKgAFt84CJWbC396VwD9EXQzCY9gKybfbcKhzexSGvw5cooFM5Eat-gAd07qe92pggJ4V8TYIlUrIQwR8d4Y-Hf8mKYULbB2OLrxmfO9SP8H-3veVU24WrNi7F96CSE8dEpaxs00KAw1PFRCvDdoT7XL0t5j4esGkDNO5-o3DmaVe_BiA=w563-h750-no

Still i put on a happy face and tried to drink it!

rYZecEgTvsc-O54VWqpdTaFYIcBq95J0GUamZz1pWeS4XiaQoS-pcxZ-3BrpGgXEYmNjdZU0UkMNjaeUulrFmw7nxAewYT5FzNapZTG0B843XXa0oV8ZOKfKDG5-BfdNVsWWnO337KVcdCL2e8ky9EtPy4uzC0Rrmu71uxxuZvCL0oK7WPF_4KpQYKydapIw7Fdvlvzj2EW-b1GK8VpEn2vWz5QwtQI9HMctfL1r4Ckv9-S3r7QnHLT3kEmhIIMACfPcysSKU44i8wn6PNNu8FXrZPqSuF44nar0pfb_KnDZr_NSn8crxwnWF_W94cPPLTJSQQ9_1oV7AO7SLG5GF5mB2txIxy1Dvf1RSXdX80HZ-bNj4V1E3Pw7wWx0730LB2l69sVne71cxptILVIt8YHZPtuhd34a2L0ec_4W369vEV7M7z4rmm67fvl0nMD275zuBmrFttLB4gAJ5Ts_v-OmMPZQHekJzKW9_F1GG_wq0pPBRjvIH0MqjZiT0tMuHPnegsjyPuBwqqsm3EvZY5oJdq5SHVG6-0lpg108VXUAeVMAxkCxF3Sjz4SaZQsB1Q-neVeN_wAR4PwY3GgsI64wXVrdOVN4mecXdhahwEHYIJWnpvz1bqDcJ3-02aJ_FVGtvoBQc47V0cnJv9JjuSRD2AVd_Z9yfE9_C6iAYyYrHBu1pFRp90AUrOkluK5iOTE8GyiDz1VKuy3XG2kYjdtOIUt1AsvPU8m5Sr_PDgcXe68Vxw=w563-h750-no

Caroline and I shared some food - everything tasted great!

Meatballs:

j1aXxcrE5S5wWmGLGyGx4jiFu6gIvSrT2AhrhvOydQcuyV_FhbLG55AHAj-eoielNhUDC6RWKfb_kFJOcfUdy8zyH2a-6uE1-AgVRBNNrRGYt3SSdWjV3Dmc7e1tsiEV_1-ybdK_nVoLoAm8Dop5m5pl1Q6JUuvwg3LmOW-iFRgWfMPFwfqKX9vJiCnKfW6YMDj7h3zBQMWYpUd_R0TnsC56ql2TSVxxzyvFZmPjKLn6lAnSasnmjAg7-qQloH1ZBELZEnxxoFJp2qus2I3y_Xu5qsJYvY2aZFO4tOBZ_xGge9YhJbMPC4P4d7k31bHYBMwAJRe64CoEJGwChQaqGp-VzSVgry5R-Nog4kgO_1lZSgKocOQhP9Ku-DEPARLDs2oZA94JLazavtyvnu72hVnwm5yxgLCQvEAQgqB3us1R2IhGJo43ADQdf5G-rGTWhaWHhZci9An4_3H1GDKXcBWQt9QF1zCV7W-tG8eEPgFW0oOO97ulLwtd1__EnTxTn6MlqozgIQaJEST-6wF9EzEC5Z8hiXEcCEUe7eI0EtRQlhsj81d0aNakDcHAlQSU9nDBfXVC4BsG74Q_Q8EYrhfaWQHvciw_TxkKTp65B7SETZYzN-udlRTia1QcdLgbUvJwgNxIOzkKG-h98lExa-n_ei-BHQaMboFAXRzSDbLPfitaZROauH8h0QKKB2mOoG-L68H6rIaHY0DMrx6c9qPVaD61y35U8U8scz53hyTZqKtFHg=w563-h750-no

Parker House rolls with spreads:

TpZ-NylTIKo85zQ49359Pq07KE-IpIqSCmp9HjMxuoX8UDhy1CfxNfAWkNbStRHyN5VMZPnJxQKJnfE1zDl0IIw7sSrJ1oWmBu-PztcCO0EwLULQPbCPCnAapLqbJ4m76SUomTJzwlBoRq0yZ0-2trvaHPgoSohxmdqtuTB1e0ZtcDm_B-iUndUrUXCfe6ZMhF0utBXeUofakSWdBrGDjyJbmzYEJJ0wiG7mgsy7S1IA_jnr5o_HBYfLaTBQtdckKTwLWcF36_srbIhP-6lFbUJ5ujbqmL2zs_81yEKXE84WsNPP0lfgSxnxzdEDzwFFWc7AA64WsWCls_g4AAaZZWvOseVCC5lvQlFU_wmTOYt8NmMve0C_733bLR1osDWT4X1vHhNxk7-iQYmgMw4kd-XfIAhFG9YGLRljTiQiTKvHMdpnldUgUBWvPmTLvugb-pnhWCyEOUeMxqMe4CgsqDsrqMqhUvBo6VrdyIhF_V-bhGq9fjFq8uINfOxl0e_3YgVoetRXWqSTn8vIOCzzwpiQDvv1lOgYgapEwJ6WGgrZk1RBArhKc8oNfTS_5fH3ED4O6suLX0yHmNZ-sTwBPb0WFx58NtIpfW__jAuMfXqRen4mPLSckc2_tZv663rWQ_lQAk7vUEZfU2UURiR8GpU9XugFTHhwc7aLwotllyPywrBmnqNgd7hFrxwfvJ_rKtoI0znERxQCsIwzUSwX_cQzc67lFLbdkK0cZll9hBeXzxZ1Nw=w563-h750-no

We had great fun hanging out there! We were all eating and chatting and having a ball.
Even though we were all a bit bummed at the weather, we couldn't help but still have a great time because we all were together!
The libations and food didn't hurt either!!

q41yNUBXa1HaVIIrADpILJaakdHqnnmPXlqZD-87uBvh0Y522B1oLuyKlAILFysIhHq9JiGN3cJ17tGGlh_pYV-K2T_0GGgLAJ4IKbLCXwYc0VBW9I85KJ1sl5Hbo2zItxrGTavQ5FPFCxl3NvURAYdAf2V05biy9qOVcuTBEZ1IlhyICg3Y5En4H6MLm9L1K9BamtSacrN9hkXlAR97AzxIDQhVis25_urJpQwkkXRO4NeQg5IjgPRVMATGt1iwcYpHKp2bTtmKm3QYvlSAnSgyzlfTcnD4p7NLaSH-yy7HbVnHxSPLr28r8wfC0S94XwpVvt9UIF7-rpQsy4zkth5newHgNIfEirt4HFYY3PcBVnIwd1fQYc9xuDHQ_FQu1YE_AmJxn3EOT3NMnigCptvBusBv_qHTJb_tYuuU5Lz1hSdZf5DwUoBcMtZ55wLBFzcrUjp-HtCFUSKkGGRyWFtXlXG5PPUtNJ9m4t8t37bJ4toQ4rRAY9f3DKvENuXDD2r9vRrF3jlziy65Ujsu_Xqicay1quV-1Uo10KZ3LXFg9RRx1jC2d73zLEeJEsV12YZoYFBq8LGH9rgcI40PghTG39IRD5mR9dzPlmOI6GDktEJ0Owb5uafjtMMpan8Ro3Px7emQu8axJPK2peM8Fcqsviv7Ip59ATNb2lT9idiPTmdg6srn7OJ13odEzuZOJ2ogy64aJQM_Yaac1tDRMynezGcUgYtmRdZXtcf_6jBq2fX5IA=w563-h750-no

Ky3dRPOz1TiOCn1eOmIvmZvSqNgCX98iU1_A5MtGgCOsTpIPoxW2ay4bTTYIuZ81M5PEZTuAB0zP27uIEHJ4eXeXEVmQuhNC5CIJXL5Il8D0e9Wu1TtQiIfaAbguBS8Wr3SEnIdAOMDkUYMVNhXOLaZleQqqpJSwucVDpIm6SZgGTam1wsKUEjP35dPIacgzizzeSSWMTfwajPpXU3ZTz4SAqx-crRODrxJkEBPuzUqaZlrBAdtKwz6e1jpOav8FIRrvTSAQ1eB7eg4KUWhTavD4M3YXr-N3dVH5ApPN1spvrvST-UVi7_ip0UEbkExyC5wdqJKH_cG5CVMkscwGeNOC82VOaP0A0iDYzy9tSOwXy3dQqto95nnFsTtQpuXxOHKIvBsHiTr36iZgan-JoTg_8T7kAlCKry5Iu_yONeFCk8ljdbri3gAkeCY4ZeKj5KHft_Qfjgh1Z_YIKhnaxSNFFuIUeZDpHlXG10B16Unhp3RZyw-PvAHWPu0TOeyrbCQZKSAx6gk1zPLNAj_LPoqvu_dTvyLfKYonHeUiA_LOhY7QHsxGk-YF8C3hDeuOEQNVU0eAgVv_uyoAJe4i0asJybxSfDjuvpQXBhBMigEjyKQ_TJZWJRxOTPudo0AfSUrdefFOXf7yaNIIJqeHOhpGbkMU5_IlX_dg-oXN8ccE6CTM-7XXPBOASOC_NE9Nvui7UK32vIxNUXP5XPVNjFgKPxFQSMid0DQwuKdq4F6i8wwiEQ=w563-h750-no

Despite the weather, and the cancelled cruise, I wouldn't change this day for the world.
I got to hang out with my DISboard friends and that's all I really wanted to do. :)

Steve and I walked back to the Swan after a late night.
I'm not even sure when CS got back to the room!
Coming up...brunch at Cali Grill!!!

Last edited:
Love your blogging convention...lol! I definitely need to attend one of those some day! The videos are hilarious..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So much so I booked a trip yesterday for a long weekend in January during MLK weekend. Turns out a few people will be there too! Including @disneyAndi14, @ariane37 and @ArielSRL. Mini Epic Trip! Yay!

Yay! For all of you going! I’m sad I won’t be there :sad1:

They told us to hang in the area just to see if the cruise does go we'd be close by so for some unbeknownst reason we ended up at the OUTDOOR ba

Ummmm, yeah. Why didn’t we run inside before that rain came?? Of course, then we wouldn’t have this awesome story to tell forever and ever :P

At this point I also lost my sister who apparently went to MK and met Tinkerbell. How does she do that?!?
[/QUOTWhat? I didn’t realize she left. How did she do that?? And why does she still look amazing and the rest of us look like drowned rats?! :laughing:

Sorry it's a lot of video but really capturing it on video was more fun then.
I love watching these little clips! I’m glad you have them! It takes me right back to that awesome day :love:

Fun times, my husband told me to have fun at my bloggers convention, when he dropped me off at the airport :rotfl: :hyper:

I did tell him we had a very productive blogger convention. :drinking1

Those are definitely understandable things to be distracted by!
I'm just there for the FOOD!
Which is one of the reasons I rarely take much time on my hair.
Lesson learned!
I don't remember that cake when we were there. It's very cute!
It was only for that weekend which is really odd to spend so much money on decor and limited edition cakes. At least just have it for the duration of the festival.
Yeah I hated that one too. Enough that it made me not want to try the one in Italy.
The Italy one was amazing! Which is why I had high hopes for this one but it was the opposite!
More for you then. I'm not touching that one!
Right, no coconut! For you or @pkondz
Oh boy! I hope they have the one at the Fewtival of Arts this year! I can't wait to try it!
It's so freaking delicious. When will you be there? We're going Jan 18-22. I literally booked it 2 days ago and already our FP window opened up yesterday, LOL.
I'm also hoping to do the moonlight magic for DVC. I hope it's easy to get in.
Huh. We will have to try that one. We get practically everything else there!
It's amazing! I brought 2 home with me last week!
No, but I'll be at DL from Nov 13-17! :laughing:
I heard from our mutual friend that you were going to some fancy party! :)
Yes, ma'am! Pretty sure my boss will totally understand!
I don't understand people who don't understand having to take time off for Disney! I mean, we need mental health days, right?
:drinking1I really wanted to!!!!! But, I couldn't find it (definitely did once we started walking, so I had one shortly after!) so "settled" for bourbon :laughing:🤣😂
LOL bourbon and cake, a good combo!
Yup, we got soaked! But the lobster and wine slushy was WORTH IT! Also, the memories....
Yes! The memories are priceless!
Hi Su-Lynn! Joe and I will be there in January too.❤. Where are you staying?
OMG so fun! Mini Epic Trip!!
We're at AKL for a night then move to CBR. Our first time at CBR!
Love your blogging convention...lol! I definitely need to attend one of those some day! The videos are hilarious..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Haha, we had a really great productive blogger convention!! You need to come to the next one!
Yay! For all of you going! I’m sad I won’t be there :sad1:
:sad1:
Ummmm, yeah. Why didn’t we run inside before that rain came?? Of course, then we wouldn’t have this awesome story to tell forever and ever :P
Haha, it was so funny, us huddled under the few umbrellas they had, with our drinks and just doing our "blogging"
What? I didn’t realize she left. How did she do that?? And why does she still look amazing and the rest of us look like drowned rats?! :laughing:
I have no idea when she left! She does that a lot!
I love watching these little clips! I’m glad you have them! It takes me right back to that awesome day :love:
It really does!! So fun!
Fun times, my husband told me to have fun at my bloggers convention, when he dropped me off at the airport :rotfl: :hyper:

I did tell him we had a very productive blogger convention. :drinking1
Haha we sure did!!!

What a great time everyone is having. Looks like a lot of people picked MLK weekend to go back. We are headed there too for the International Festival of the Arts! Can't wait to hear about Cali brunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts