We. Are. CHUNKY! DISBoards Epic Girls Trip May 2019 THE END! Epilogue: Dream Cruise, Club 33 and a new TR!

I'm very sorry to hear of Steve's Dad's passing. Your trip schedule sounds amazing. Sadly, I arrive on 1/23 so no chance of trying to meet you. However, I've never been in January so it will be a fun experience. Can't wait to read all about your adventures in 2020.

Been binge reading and enjoying your TR. I’m so sorry to read about Steve’s dad and worries about his mom. Deepest sympathies to you both for your loss. I’m glad to hear you are still having some exciting travels ahead of you to look forward to.

Your 2020 plans sound great! I agree on the AP dilemma! I have no idea what DH and I are going to do when ours expire in June. Really depends on if we do Disney for NYE this year. Even if we don't though I can't imagine not having an AP after two years of having one! It almost feels like a mental safety net that no matter what I can always escape to my happy place if I need to! lol

Your MK day sounds fun! They really need to get rid of the photo boxes though lol like whoever thought that was a genius idea clearly doesn't understand the point of pictures!!

She managed to get herself a new boyfriend:
Oh my GOODness these photos are amazing!

I mean, look at Starbucks!
Hahaha the Starbucks line is the best crowd analysis tool there is 😂

CS got these lively pictures while we were on the ride:
She is my character photo idol. For real.

Did you notice the peanuts in the ground near Dumbo?
Oh wow I've never noticed those!

Sounds like a fun afternoon!

She managed to get herself a new boyfriend:

Awww....how cute!

Q-h60AZLddBhvWvudMWLdNeOSg9LUfaslAdDvdf2vk3hR1XMFzsJB-tZhRUB7cMuuhgYRf6z8bR0S17HFD2gv6E_OMx67mrmYtLYIGzSKgnsCdKGPd3lcu8bYZlkRmQDOFodwx65a4uKbuiXXoIZf95iwEKfwE6A0-m8ZXz6Dp5S7kkfqxVAsfdxvIh38Haxn0-gKuAxo5btt_JMbVgTQVClQDMMQ9aFNUJGYCQBI7UY2STm3GPs6UfIKqjTdCjJZl_59dJs1RYB46ABtAwLjYm6OxRvjA-YWrnaJXM5fMAUAx7rvmk4tG6xoQFSottDA--J_LQlaQr6A0c-xnShpMfOKjXQkYsHwi1HBXqqpZUCH1UWeSUkRumQfoU1xr9Yr5Rb-eJgjM60f39CBfhLURjXKDo3shAzP4omzDGZXftsfz8ZwXxB8ce246hb5HriNqz7k3r0e8cW-wFzmnG35a6rtzB6igZyUNFovEcnk4WANksDGqPeAp_8n2kk6BFgXCT0raw7N919voQMm8kQdqPFmq6CN_Jq6XvwXv_02MZZOMM-h0okgeXteoB0k2uHGFlA2-V0nVy1ZpDUyIlvcMbuPe-OPy2Hys-jUXYyA5EggvHiSqBnuvNABoO7wcXphll9Gm17NO5spAa3iHBsbc5hIcDgiPouJb6Dit9hBR3WWDeFYg59EgXKXNd8Qj9mT3exsT0F9zzei_hL3sTyxiiZTxi5K4uLG-zGFKKSxD_5RR2qbw=w750-h500-no

This is my favorite of all the shots!

Apparently she had a lot of suitors in AK. Don't tell Russell. I think she escaped the rain in AK then she then hopped on a bus to meet us in MK.

Good thing she was able to escape the rain!

Kari, Steve and I went to use our FP on Mine Train while my sister went to the Big Top.

Kari definitely looks like she has a beard!

Since our ride on Mine Train was so quick, the 3 of us went on Dumbo while waiting for CS to finish with her pics

Cute pic of the three of you!

It was time to head out of the park to Fort Wilderness for the Hoop Dee Doo!

How fun to do that with a group!

So sorry to hear about Steve's dad. My condolences to both of you and his family.

You had some pretty epic travels in 2019 and it looks like 2020 is going to be even epic-er! That Hawaii trip in particular sounds aMAZing. And I totally get how you feel about wanting to spend every vacation at WDW 😂

Thank you so much!
I hope 2020 is as epic as 2019! This Hawaii trip is gonna be insane! The ship will be full of cruising veterans. Practiocally all platinum cruisers! We just made Gold and we are in the minority LOL.

I was so sorry to learn of Steve's dad's passing, Su-Lynn. And so shortly on the heels of your own dad :sad1: Not something you two want to have to share in common. Know I'm thinking of you all during this time and hoping for a great 2020 for you! Lots of Disney and traveling to look forward to!!! :lovestruc
Thank you so much Tracy! It just means we will have to go to Disney more just so we are at our happy place! When is your next trip?
So sorry to hear about Steve's dad. I will be thinking of you both.

And, may I say I am quite envious of all your trips! You are going to have a great 2020!
Thank you so much!
I hope so!! :)
Love your TRs :) me and DS will be there for a SUPER short trip 1/20-1/22.
Oh awesome!! If you see us please say hi! Would love to meet you and your DS! (Or just pm me and we can set up a place to meet!)
Hi Su-Lynn. So sorry to hear about Steve's dad. Please give Steve our condolences.
Thank you so much!
Joe really wants to do this in January but it's a HARD no for me. There is no way I'm waking up that early to get a boarding group. Sleep is waaaaay too important to me on vaca. LOL!!!
Haha I am having a hard time with having to do this but I guess this is the new norm. If you wanna play, you gotta pay, with SLEEP, hahaha.
See you at DAH on Monday, if not before! I am going solo and just got my ticket last night. Steve decided he wanted some down time instead!
We will be there from March 6-7 (All Star Movies) and the 8th-11th (CSR/Toledo Tower). :P
Oh AWESOME!!! I get to see you again!
I'm so sorry for the loss of your father in law. Please take care. I look forward to reading about your 2020 adventures!
Thank you so much!
Happy New Year, Sue-Lynn!
Thanks pkondz, same to you and your family!
:(
I'm sorry to hear that. Please pass on my condolences to Steve.
Thank you so much, I will.
Doesn't look like it. At least not in the foreseeable future.
BOOOO
Please give Steve mine and Steve's sincere condolences, we both understand unfortunately losing ones father as you both now do ♥ My friend just lost her mom this morning to complications from the flu and one of my best friends' fathers is battling liver cancer and has really regressed over the last week. Not how one wants to end or begin a year xoxo
Thank you so much Ariane. At least we have Disney to keep our spirits high! See you all real soon!
I'm so sorry to hear about Steve's dad. My condolences to you both.

Your 2020 trips sound great, especially Hawaii! A 10 night cruise! Wow!

A happy and healthy new year to you, Steve and your families!
Thank you so much.
We are super excited about our cruises!!!
Happy new year to your too!!!
I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Your travel plans for 2020 sound fantastic. I loved the Hawaiian cruise itinerary when it was announced; how amazing you guys are going on that! I can't wait to hear how it went.
Also, a double dip at Castaway?! :love:

Thank you so muich.
We are soooo looking forward to this cruise. This cruise was in fact, booked about 1 year and a half ago, and I told Steve he didn't have to get me any birthday, christmas presents because all I wanted to do was this cruise. :)
Yup! My friend booked the double dipe first and convinced us to go. Not like it was that hard to convince me.

I sure thought I'd commented on your latest update, Su-Lynn! The photos of your sister with Russell are fabulous!! How adorable and what a Meet!!!

I'm not sure I said it before but my heartfelt condolences to Steve and his family. I'm sure it's been very difficult! <hugs>

You have loads of fun plans coming up and NICE! Hawaii! Enjoy the planning!

Prayers for Steve’s family . I have lost my father too . Never easy losing a parent .
Your 2020 Plans look like great fun and adventure. I am most jealous of the Hawaiian cruise !
It's so hard to lose a parent. :hug: My condolences to you too.
I hope 2020 will be awesome!! Happy New Year!
2019 def gave you both some challenges. I hope both of your families heal and find happiness in 2020!
I sure do too! I am looking forward to....everything!
Glad that I didn't fall too far behind.
I'm soooo terribly behind on everything.
I can't wait to hear how you like this!!! I would love to do this.
Hawaii + Disney...how can you go wrong? LOL. It's like my two favorite destinations.
I'm so sorry to hear about Steve's dad. My thoughts are with both of you.

Your travel plans for 2020 sound amazing, especially your Hawaii cruise! You'll LOVE that!
Thank you so much!
I'm sure I will, I can already feel the warmth and the aloha!
Looks like we won't overlap with you on any trips in 2020. We are just planning the one in Feb and then wont be back until the Epic 2021 trip. The good news is that I've checked the points charts and we can get a 1 bedroom at BLT for just about 8 nights. I thought they might ramp up the points that weekend to Christmas or Easter levels, but they left them the same. I think they're called "Choice" but whatever. Its 33 for weeknights and 38 for weekends for a Lake view one bedroom. With our newly acquired BLT points we have 300 with banking and borrowing. That goes a long way, and with two bathrooms we can have Jill and Jenny crah on our couch!
BOOOO to not overlapping! But I'd really like to do another Disneyland trip one day. Maybe in 2021 we can have Bi-Coastal Epic Trips! Hehehe. And of course I'd love to do 21 Royale!
So count us in for the second Epic girls trip. There are a bunch of us on the Community forum who are talking about it as well. PrincessInOz, and some others so it may get rather large. Especially with this lead time!
Ah it's gonna be sooo EPIC!!!
We may need a third planner to account for the extra people. Lesley and I were good for the size of people we had. But plenty of time to figure it out :)
I was so sorry to hear about your loss. Its never easy but especially not on the heels of your last year. Sending lots of love to you and Steve ❤
Thank you so much Kari!
I do hear Disney is the best medicine though so it sounds like you've got that covered. We should overlap for a few days in November!!!! We are planning on heading down the first and coming back the 9th.
Yay to November!! Disney really is the best medicine. I need my Chunkylush fix!! :)
I am so sorry to hear about Steve's dad. It is so hard to deal with our parents getting older, and I imagine even more challenging when they live on the other side of the country. Your plans for 2020 and into 2021 sound amazing. Cannot wait to read all about it.
Thank you so much. It is unfortunate as we get older. But we have our Disney trips to look forward to, so yay!
Hi There, I don't post too much on people's reports but have posted on a few of yours and also Lesley's. Anyway was thinking of planning a quick trip in March and see that you all will be there, would love to be able to meet up with you and Lesley, that would be so cool. I will probably be staying off-site somewhere as I do not have enough money to stay on site anymore, not even at the value resorts but I usually use Lyft so could meet you all somewhere, please let me know if you think that would be possible.
Hope we get a chance to meet up!!
We will be arriving on 11/10/20. We will probably do a resort crawl that first day but still debating on whether to get MVMCP tickets for the night of the 10th. Have fun on all your travels in 2020!
:chewy:🚢🌄🛳🏖🧁🍹:smickey:
Oh nice! I have not been to MVMCP since our first one in 2017. It was fun, but I'm hearing all the crazy stuff about crowds at all the parties now. I really love the Halloween party but am a little scared to book one again.
Thank you! You too!
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of Steve's dad. Not an easy thing to go through at all. :hug:
Thank you Susan!
That sounds like an absolutely incredible trip!
It's like a bucket list trip!!
That makes sense! Any dates booked for the 2nd Epic trip yet? I definitely want to try to make that one!
I think it's around Oct - I think the beginning. We wanted to be there for MK's 50th, but it sounds like so is everyone else, LOL.
I'm not sure if I've said this already, but I'm so sorry about Steve's dad. Please share my deepest condolences with him.
Thank you so much Kelly :hug:
I love all your upcoming travel plans except that we seem to be missing each other by a week or two for at least three of your trips! See you in 2021! :P
BOOO to missing you!! But yay to 2021!! :)
Hi there! Sorry to hear about the loss of Steve’s dad :hug:
Thank you so much. :hug:
I’m jumping on board to read about your plans for the September trip at AKL!!
We're actually at the Poly in Sept! That trip is still tentative. We're definitely going on the cruise but I'm not sure I am going to do parks. I may just do the Halloween party if it's being offered.
Lots of fun trips planned! I especially love the looks of the Hawaii/Aulani one. I"ve wanted to go there for...ever.
Hey we have plenty of time to plan an epic trip...in HAWAII one year! Maybe we can do Disneyland --> Aulani :)

Finally catching up with your TR (and of course you're leaving again tomorrow on your first 2020 trip lol).

Was so sorry to hear about Steve's dad :(:hug:

Your 2020 plans some even MORE epic than 2019 if that's possible :rotfl2:I hope you are able to spend some time in Vancouver once you disembark but I know the trip is already quite long; would be nice to have a Dismeet here lol

What amazing pictures all around! Loved the one on Dumbo where you were doing the selfie and both Steve and Kari had their phones up too :thumbsup2 :laughing: Chunkysis sure is the queen of the character shots! :worship: And I'm always amazed at her carefully coordinated outfits depending on the parks/characters :thumbsup2 She must have a dedicated line in her budget just for beautiful Disney dresses! :laughing:

Yay for more Disney fun in 2020!!! Your Hawaii cruise sounds absolutely incredible!! We just got off the Dream last week, and I'm already itching to sail again!
I can't wait! We had so much fun this past weekend! Why does every trip seem like the only trip?! I wanted to do everything!
Yup! And turns out @Dugette and her family will be there that weekend! We should all try to meet up!
That would be great!
You, know...if you haven't booked a return flight home, you still could sign up for the Alaska cruise with me! (I'm not going to stop trying to convince you until we are sailing away)
Buahaha when I win the lottery, that will be the first thing I book!
Yeah - we need to start figuring out the dates! I think after the F&G trip, that will be my next WDW visit! about 1.5 years in between... I don't know how I will survive!
Seems like Oct or Nov is the winner! Knowing me, I'll be there both months! 😆
You will survive by going to Disneyland! ;)
@Lesley Wake is on Rise right now in DL (well at the time I was working on these reponses, LOL)!!! #notjellyatall
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of Steve's dad, my parents are getting into their 70's also, and it's hard seeing them slow down a bit.
Thank you so much. It is very hard to watch as your loved ones age.
Your 2020 plans sound fantastic! That Hawaii trip sounds just WOW! I'd love to do a Hawaiian cruise. We might head to hawaii in 2020 but haven't decided on any details.
Hawaii is sooo amazing! We used to go all the time before we became WDW passholders. Now I have to decide which destination to go to. #firstworldproblems

:laughing: Those are some great shots, but....
...this one is easily my fave. :)
It's a classic!
Was she good at it, at least?
Well I'm sure she can pixie dust herself into doing a really good robot.
Looks like Kari has a beard. :)
Haven't you been paying attention? She's totally trying to grow one!
Aw! I'm kind of jealous, but they do make a great couple! :love:
They even look alike!!:rotfl2:
I bow to your sister's character-meeting abilities. :worship:
She has a lot of patience that I don't have!
I'm glad you were able to enjoy the 7DMT with your anytime Fastpass.
Gotta love those things! We really lucked out!
I look forward to seeing what you thought of Hoop Dee Doo! I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed it the first time I saw it!
Spoiler: We loved it!
Nice lower crowds after that crazy rain passed through!!! As always, love Chunkysis's character pics :) Those pics with Russell and Dug--seriously?! So adorable.

I don't know how she gets the cutest pics. When I hug characters I look like my face is smushed or I'm cringe-crying :rotfl:

The peanuts in the ground are such a cute detail near Dumbo! I love finding those little things around the parks!
It's the little things like this that make us go back so often!
I've enjoyed reading about your Epic trip - what a whirlwind! With your group, I'm betting you had a blast at HDDR. After a 2 year absence I'm at 72 days and counting :yay:
Thank you so much! It indeed was a whirlwind!
We indeed had a blast at HDDR.
Those days will go by quickly and soon you will be at WDW!
Those pics of your sis with Russel & Dug are adorable!

SOunds like a great time in MK!
Those pics cracked us all up. They are so funny!
MK was a nice and chill way to spend dinner! The crowds had depleted and we got to ride Mine Train!
As usual trying to catch up, though I do follow on FB, I'm so sorry about Steve's dad.

That's awesome. I guess I can see why they don't let you ACTUALLY hold the balloons...but it would be so fun!
Thank you so much Kathy. Maybe we overlap in March for a day. IT would be good to see you.
I'm sure it's happened more than once where someone wanted a balloon pic and accidentally let some/few/all of them go. LOL I'm sure Disney never wants it to happen again with their expensive balloons!
I like to try out new looks...

The mustache was going a bit too far though so had to draw the line....:cool2:
I agree. I think pkondz has got that down pat. But the beard part was very becoming on you Kari!

I'm very sorry to hear of Steve's Dad's passing. Your trip schedule sounds amazing. Sadly, I arrive on 1/23 so no chance of trying to meet you. However, I've never been in January so it will be a fun experience. Can't wait to read all about your adventures in 2020.
Thank you so much. :hug:

Aww that's too bad but I hope you're having a great trip! We had a blast!

Been binge reading and enjoying your TR. I’m so sorry to read about Steve’s dad and worries about his mom. Deepest sympathies to you both for your loss. I’m glad to hear you are still having some exciting travels ahead of you to look forward to.
Thank you so much, we really appreciate the kind words. We wil be back to visit his mom in a few weeks so that is good. :)

Your 2020 plans sound great! I agree on the AP dilemma! I have no idea what DH and I are going to do when ours expire in June. Really depends on if we do Disney for NYE this year. Even if we don't though I can't imagine not having an AP after two years of having one! It almost feels like a mental safety net that no matter what I can always escape to my happy place if I need to! lol

I know exactly what you mean! But the period of time in which I won't have an AP is small...just a few months. I am just wondering if I should renew right away or just wait to do so in November just because I will have more trips planned for Oct/Nov next year. I know , first world problems!!

Your MK day sounds fun! They really need to get rid of the photo boxes though lol like whoever thought that was a genius idea clearly doesn't understand the point of pictures!!
I'm still missing my Chewie pictures from November!!
I'm too lazy to bother hunting them down though.

Oh my GOODness these photos are amazing!
Aren't they? They are hilarious
Hahaha the Starbucks line is the best crowd analysis tool there is 😂
Of course! 90% of park goers need their Starbucks! 😂
She is my character photo idol. For real.
I don't know how she does it. She has a lot of patience, something that I have yet to acheive.
Oh wow I've never noticed those!

Sounds like a fun afternoon!
Thanks! It was a lovely time!
It's going to be so fun!!!
And it WAS!!
Awww....how cute!
They even look alike, LOL
This is my favorite of all the shots!
That is everyone's favorite! They look like a real family! LMAO
Kari definitely looks like she has a beard!
She's trying!!
Cute pic of the three of you!
We know how to ride Dumbo!
How fun to do that with a group!
It is definitely a group activity and there's loads of food! More fun with a group I think!
Wait that is my boyfriend!!!
Uh oh you better find out what he's been doing while you've been away!
How far did they walk with her?!?!
Apparently quite far! I've no idea where they went!
Finally catching up with your TR (and of course you're leaving again tomorrow on your first 2020 trip lol).

Was so sorry to hear about Steve's dad :(:hug:
Thank you so much! :hug:
We had a blast on our trip!
Your 2020 plans some even MORE epic than 2019 if that's possible :rotfl2:I hope you are able to spend some time in Vancouver once you disembark but I know the trip is already quite long; would be nice to have a Dismeet here lol
Oh well, guess what?!? We are leaving the day AFTER we arrive in port so we have a day/evening free! We're most likely staying at the Pan Pacific just because it's so convenient and that way I can be a stowaway in @Lesley Wake 's luggage when she's boarding her Alaska cruise, LOL.
Sorry to hear about Steve’s dad.
Thank you :hug:
What amazing pictures all around! Loved the one on Dumbo where you were doing the selfie and both Steve and Kari had their phones up too :thumbsup2 :laughing: Chunkysis sure is the queen of the character shots! :worship: And I'm always amazed at her carefully coordinated outfits depending on the parks/characters :thumbsup2 She must have a dedicated line in her budget just for beautiful Disney dresses! :laughing:
So she buys new outfits for each trip but she ends up selling like 70% of her dresses after! And she buys more with the proceeds!

What amazing pictures all around! Loved the one on Dumbo where you were doing the selfie and both Steve and Kari had their phones up too :thumbsup2 :laughing:
Haha, that's how you do Dumbo these days!!

Uhh, sure!!! That sounds AMAZING!!!
One day! Far in the future! 😆
:laughing: I blame lack of sleep for my inattention.
Tsk tsk. :sad2:

MLK Weekend 2020 Highlights!

Hey guys! We had an amazing trip over MLK weekend! There was so much to see and do! With Rise of the Resistance, Festival of the Arts, MK After Hours and our first Moonlight Magic event, there wasn't much in terms of "sleep" or "rest" - of course there were plenty of DISmeets too!

HDwniFeNy_itDaIIAaoPqLUEOEU7BJQFvPz9kWVWCCyBkkrJ9ohZx40HWDaX1GHQRXr_KxmgRrLCiK--atOeRUiQvOvYgDVJ1vWxumIClzaXnuA71zhsUbf2F-w1dSVOPL92PBAMXgcBVsDLqN4c_QXBlcMWZ4aDRhEVyelWsKBRYwQhpPxjQEOfqNvceb9qA5cnxNHkysyKqldTNwdgpxGA5gC3yfJLJRcE78S0BMGTs-dCLpNRZ-IgSYAggbNgzL_FUIU9AvRELG9r3b0Ufre455029IB7QnUsN_gxf0LX57fAZpGLaWNxP2M9kQ6vQ06EIYIYPelj04rMu-vQCLxHgDnjHTCj0C4oh2xmJ7L4Wi2_s63Yot4Ddy3Ox7S3Kfcv-TlAR_Cr3k3KyOIChfEmq2CUvyWq-AdYXF2jvHwyFiwN_XTkqcbGKUymG-ais1TGl6pUXseHLvj-to2WOoP49_YSQTw8g85fBRjzTBQqNX9GIva6L3mlyfcksysAa29WvLZndztVcz4Du-tjpWyXgjBnSenexE9J0jUarXY2GKSX_8rxlkgGUq69Icg83zBOxM7Izs8iclauV_9HDQ6_OPXIckGDtXTr-qWZuL0g7WlLVMlZjfLSO9_JLSa2s0T87HJO8aBQ21fEZqF0lhx0KsLdy5jS767zV-KZOVX71ns93yxM0tcgiV9yUxk5dY41Jn2u-kA8JbDtNVnmc_u5hLzAQjuPAdaE9Co81b2yd-jS=w756-h567-no

I know you recognize all these EPIC ladies @ArielSRL @pepperandchips @ariane37 @Mollydolly334 @Jenny Sanders (and Joe!) - here we are at Nomad Lounge one evening.

We managed to get on Rise of the Resistance twice. It is definitely worth the HYPE. It is AMAZING. It is a REAL ride that moves in a trackless VEHICLE and not a simulation where you're watching a screen, and it's just so immersive and we LOVED it!

xEIxPQTT4RqggW50lSpjBEbWQcF-m2GmwwTaIeDI5FiSHxyAA2bL4ueIzp7xMH5xx0Y5CqvfNI6sjqOuevWqkto4ReOcpiuNdd7EktW0c6OIjmMMuAQFOh-lvy7dgI0_DtNkv2Qd3kcqZwNpmcyf8Y1DBZwgkSdaUFHiInJRnHUb9KGa4z5XgmrsasZwow_MF8wXB7Ld6cwW-bC5qMklt5vPuILIRa1NiCV3L-pvz-UxXLf3zY7V88Mt-tIy4Uq6Ee33kF2hV3aU9988rTqw-icpRibrnXcbN7e30fevWSHshFaKs_yO4KBbxqlse_K45w31ZxgrFFyWT0OK6Bh7rZWxB6m0g_nYxa31nufRtqXAZd2RQKrCvXM29K97pxsITaEbz9DZwIpq897cxE-nsv2JUOJz2GTYg_v9Q7i-CK-UG72OAL0cFLqBm0ksKlQYGK1Yt36s5U_OkFPM0PwmEGAUMvSurM238N1eCADvOnLR02o2EiepQABYwCrDWqp142Xef6i5f4VpM-7A9RpvcopREhn3Q5gfGIncXo54rwesVoPAnmzyNePjOhCjw2KAx_tfQGsWldYCDvp26nskv86C0XBfHkmDw62D-gKmP-P0r6dWxZWMVS_RTJ_m4VFT4_zXKF94E2rdvlUXM4rjtJpf57j8HGrvMZ6ZZ0wPjR48pGU_zEEzsvc6DUSLdfTjCVd7vGgFAQs_jw7748HBY5PH0r0EoNluw5Cxj9OZ7pueQXvv=w756-h567-no

We went to visit the new Riviera more than a few times because we were staying at CBR in the Jamaica section which was right next to the Skyliner. Now the CBR station is the "hub" where you switch skyliners depending on whether you were going to Riviera/Epcot, DHS or to Pop/AoA so it is SUPER convenient if you were going to those locations. I'm talking like 20 minutes door to door from CBR to DHS. To MK and AK however you had to rely on the bus which makes like 12 internal stops before it ever gets anywhere so that was a big pain. 😆

Here we are with Molly at the new Topolino breakfast:

XmYIBZWQb0veI0Oi1seCLQvTYDDdb_UAEzXNhrSXVF9rV3dHCPGe4qs7ddY9NxXuq2mXVSLlzRAhDxzO_EHU19D6x_jCfem4E6PT9mGueHvOeNExYu_ZpfUn1O_EnQog_yhkGQf9_H3IJZfgM9nn9m61oGOwZ8B1GLXfAosoWnbBDSD31vzqDWx0ejejmKnt8FAxpI8CsSLxvKjBPS7VaPDtq8xA33xYW7pZ4pE7NaH1Ei_8aRFrjgQ1BLEswVHzZco5TJxaUmXZviD1kMRNINb-ipaTcoKryRpL3qSZqsc2J1GX-gFoUTWZ_YPLn-k_vizgWXD7R3OWotwUXdegytmBfI3q5V6isJGbJ2gpKZ9PmEliZBSNPxiU71RPmZ_1ZauBlJadU1c4kbk-AstJuBkqNvhOnk-wYeyWccOzyoNB1HPbyLP_Ml36_enjYIZmLHeqdkLG9kEG07Di4PbgqfEy4-soKrVVu6Tmq1pMEtG7xgOOxYpvzjkweG5XowRJZUlHCto3JKXtUBqcXA6-6WDLMRg6ZlrNLLZtbntoEc0FWW5FLXdp8Q_P3CLQUFsMSMjb6WReD10JPcPK43uBVap51Oh8YvAew_4Dxi7ZViqAwox227NWHHi2yNKg1GBB0j95x2n6i26W9ADEMyFTfSt6wJ-dDKfcJV7Gg73bV6u8Qqh4TpJ0nrEiSplGQQqD9wp07oeRGArzUCJ4E1fFuGITb-yFJxLw1VvL3bgWeQnjTaph=w426-h567-no

The food is divine too! This was the Steak served over polenta with sauteed mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes:

IFYUxFUNvZGlgcaGiLbTee_pEMfyF8TZFxuPo1WbFnFNN8Pf8zKls9UXLsXw7zaMGJIC96A14RmF3ZSSJ9XDJ41I8Sy9RzSHz3EDxVPs00qUs_OjjkGtx7ubXcfIPjqo2NIxZlUoSfp4dYGcNNsnhyV6L1O6j9MaHu7EcqYzSAOn-LpCxpSoQ2H0NNZyj6tHOFD-Q0A6x8rtwsbMx3DqRX9kRcN72aWB9ZdE1ixyoKeBe3hpJ5RbYQPD54ZkqzTKvbGZe5moNQPO-L6zfPOxuSLsQei8gj4s6GPHxIeXbw0ZJC-VK91at82EOTylsjeg6X2CnSBsKic8A4-NofsbLr-rODx7zWg0tcdrW1SoPFRq17XkjBezqEP6l1f-aF3m7BHi8ZIzopui64Wvh0YYMkxy-CzAp_73GPd5JG0mNdgCmF563M5Hv7RmC3O8tdevWpKbv5yxAUPhMMJKFz4ZXnUb-FGYVpftkM0OXc4bYt0YEBgX0NwyP41o8eX2yBCH6RKVV2uYfLw-POJ8FEATNail_0IdembA6UEbryr2OC-E1A2V_DHofzxNadALlNkCdrscTJikvcWWQ4O0RuZzdcB-n74Gt5q-D0vRzBWk7_4lBoAzjd6jssJMs6eidzLukr4YCPJMCqTOafUxv1AgJHhvZeBjIR_rrORlGKtQK1vyum-YCwA5ArGw8OoEphF5WKZk41xL3E93Fv_cT2aBDNStYSj-rbXmYTALuqcWuGoT_4hJ=w426-h567-no

I also have to tell you all about this new float at Aloha Isle in MK. It's a cherry pistachio swirl over iced hot chocolate (like a frosty!) - it is literally the best thing I ate all weekend and I ate A LOT. I don't eat a ton of sweets but I felt like this weekend I indulged a bit and this was absolutely amazing, it was like a nutty chocolate cherry flavor. You can get just the swirl part but the iced hot chocolate definitely takes it up to a different level. All the flavors were perfect together. I hope they have this in March still because I dream about it! Molly and I really loved it! (She got the swirl alone and I got the float cos I'm a 🐷)

BSJqzfhWBE5oLTpWfnh_Kh-jWrRVlnTWAjAUad7-dtUGKeViNvTBRJ7YdXbtQqcAuVLDVDIuc9TdWkVFN7SPBE4gRxZYykp9If-aR38dYZtNi2FsxiD3SADfe5Vc8RXsPFhcXx501OuZ_fTjetDLBNkjAoImLyyS_Xbixd83JGkY8OQF0jX2CssFUdHQCb53834pudK_x0iXklhC_ifcBoIXdUPv8zYMY6a2Z0SF-TXykEsidGTYTtRRHRW6auO2HotAgPYg-8INNCk89hByE2EtSM25f_fiOKR6f9-6ld_kQ4wx1YdeTwL0g_BfwwjVH0i3Y9PPbnwksFvMoTwkiTe7Bd1F40_pMYDznJNfBlyzAA1mf8n7lvCrKZR8xJZ1YMHHAvhfxjNoSSfizCUnNVmTXnGeW6CYYJ87qnXoCpP1mGg3ozByYj2DJSae2Gf1IggHgJJSh8zQbdNqnrHUrQcXOXfHoFUdKdftdvg8NvR_cGf5vIV0CkUTiyEXyn-RyWESWZL-KE1vZvry9Hm3QZb1By5hkUFqFX9EWybF1SeTlwXZiOLl8uW9907uLiHamyqxcVu4RKPWz4Wag89tXXFcZQbuTMSbphNUVNnoMGQ9xuURniY7fbXmYBu27renl0c5cwbVCR9CMZ6OU4ctusRERDyzDbwF1kVYePdMIIGjZAjCjCKAGpUL7Lk8IkpvmVjM_IxJjN1snLCLX2ZAi_N6NYsiaHrkx6mMqO8xgJH67H7O=w426-h567-no

It was also exceptionally crowded over the weekend. I mean what is up?!? Why in the world would people want to come to Disney on a holiday weekend?!?! Why can't I get a weekend of just no one around?!? :rotfl:

We got on BTMRR using FP with no issues one morning but when we got off the ride, look at how far the FASTPASS line reached?!? It was on the BRIDGE past SPLASH Mtn. I can't believe it! Molly is doing her best Vanna White to show the line:

J42i0zUmhQ1yqrwwVzCIlwCQ0Pg74iFbo67lFuqTfspJWa40LBVdShd_eL5w5R6uxl2-c2bzD37TChUtEdkalXQXAqS2WXTLBPkiMLg4rvYGqwDRBXGBV4L5wNR2NzhfIW_DQA3paywAGKrGdn58JVtvmVw7dCBPg51-rn-W8bqlXprirc_E3ITt2S3lNAcEj3VmKwEeJzY0z9bjsnllnWhvhrabmob2B8V4AE6Rme8_QT-uz6nHF73XgRjDIWymtEE6-05Ze_XdsM-u3URICQlDJfvy3M9jTsHZLxaHykVbai5QBE1f6pTbbE9n9821tHpc9vP55t8iikSDK9FzFZtH4tBDYC9UfCp3cG3W8z8Ox54hMG3n03SbAGTBIhOYiSpnfyz3UpETNWUmBayMFbi1U7_P7lCFd_wrfK-M1C7QfU3-fLp11SNb0BVlk1W-S-_CTqRl6B0b6qzodr-nTpzqFUiBCTTskVjK-TgRtEKeXBjtb7Rpr9waMIksaG0wzeo2UQ5tayinrdS0o6XdYKUIT_wqwO2Dqxi3pA6bdz0ICV5QZSYEl9yOe7A7HrJcWxiAG5i1pDdwE0j_lphcd2Qpa6ir97LH-tjxGr8ZN_7amacysn9rL6Ulh8ajn7xnH90G22INoQ4TLZyXxGTlGzyDWjH1L-y_Kefer6C_WKFNXEqi_lHznOLDDBNLA3u6LLeXL-xyJEGMt-nFhu-4SVJSGjPU5chAG7hqHc5nMes1vE4B=w426-h567-no

If you hadn't noticed, we practically adopted Molly for the weekend and I couldnt' be happier...she's so cute and sweet, and fun!

4Ot3E-_iQXOFZTML1HsfMsg4HHFwxOrvZkyZtEVtrpm6xyLpoLainqbgnR2zwWElCL901vU-plyFFnQfe4KV47Nb1yjlQR66w2LRmwabwEJEOeLzpqK8H854kOHmghWQKfTwqPkBDK24fVmuTMd5PGGUSxzeBM0LtI-fXHSOOttq37xLu3--ycD5joS7kN4Lch0SOxUuldP7ILOKfc0WBlVRb4lpaUsyKAnzauCznirSdpdwfDzWWMQdHOBPRYZih3N4XX284Y_DSCgIepJ8_EhmiYHgDHs-S-IAzcku1A_bpQlR1lZ2M2zwdwJxzERdiX6RqilX3C59bKaEROQhtbd9BsIX0TJr8ybpcBtMv4NIy4fz4xuxU_iI15xaEj22dQM5pcgz_ATSOR7tVpSmvql4gzmHS9v7ykJwl7_HubH-z8wbSSqZKQbxE9E29AeGs6Bs6fLPxDdxjlSABztIcMmVf92YqPzLX8swBzT5_YRKtOUlqfOCgRp3DMdsIubx12pED-gGNpkZ3I22kKq2OYl4640kFbFI3YIXSxP_nb1bFA2kMjzYlOzeMCgKIWLj--EbBvEGHxA_LU9Gq1qc_MnFGd1oQBuvNYdkX0e-s-0_AD2CQUJu5EnyREym0idmA4nk6wyXd9BsC4MjVTk6vEdSbhhJz_uDvppKvbIAzMqX2R603D-EKPHqecSDKFmVXlPflaYyzcbSg-RhPcwOCFuhjXbkdMEmQ-wnrInFflD95K0O=w379-h567-no

IXyezuEkwEh8_rqnkfyhGSPIr8rjj_bjc5nmb3B-Nom7LE7LwFxz3m7hrLwaEgsqanHaBAdPS4zcogLvbfBatEA6SsVQbd8ClMDO7K-fzOLybuxLjnLBi6gQK3lJba7jdOKdsfOlDvdsx4o_cVX8ZTgccapEack2ZtO3VctLYjM50ksNGMu3_wCoXsaxtr26_UnK4VDcVgE7z-mqh4DBfC7n38OLAKgtz2pg-g5XQQxB-RccwIBncjHqM84w6-seuq3rLjqQV3quVY3qvTRHeIlqJVGcXr5S-o-eXwx7ju2X8a2cX6VsWkR3cjQjLh1kxtH05eesQW_X_-f5h7TH5uCQa8hdaZusj1pgrfEkGWXJxhbYDT2_aai2EMIwi9SD0LNb80C2xAfC3UDqh8EzYZD9Uchwc5ff1iK4wrx_ZDCMUIMqnteQx5_PgVNO31ZYht6MBj7AnCDbbZJoQCNtazSdgC-VmDSD0irw5ZRTFPUMS9ATZEQ2FKWuYz_1TT7uYFVyJPWgCkJfHz2b8EdQvBmJH0FZC8xF5HbHsBywIY0nHYOmWwufP8V5E_SIjW2C_i9sapVR4o1sY1jZMIaT9jm7_8GADDsAPxndQd08mzmmsRL7IOEU4qGyNhI2T1-NuuoRuIiFprHrK0N6Olh65jqQ3kVQaYf8gkJLnsPm8xzW7fnyMl_DEwccHQUvVs8Pl1QJRuU2mOc7-Ev0gBVBpZvOfXkKHSGPVSak0EoPENfSjsmV=w378-h567-no

That is, until we rode HM, and it looks like I must have been posessed by somehing....and Steve looked like he didn't care he wife's gone bonkers! LOL

dBgvlGP3bM1YV_wb4UyZkIBq1jNKMOiwMCtfo3fmzlC_5tZ2J2S8fwL0XmBxGVydZMY-VynbHT8cDhir5TTpkqI4Pv18eoVqZqPPN9QGSvSgpBG4hwHlOjmilQOZbs5B6wyNwf_EYwVRAe_o2xZimoyhRQQxuBOKNa0AQ79A3Y-8BMpeJBbHdQazFvVveLkR7kPvrKEsWNZusngGKnraF3n5Isj18UoLbLew9ab79BIGcFYlYNX-LirvqaM66ptSeTbUWmseo3k9eXvnceNeHhoaIElomIgGsRhPDzZOj9rli_b5LWWRxGJ3DhJMNvTkQieYahVThWr65SvQLzBUFNJJBzIEK6QMzhwp_AIk5s83lzrdDP6PitgMszOIbdMokLzgQoLu4CuxexTsZTfHyuOSm9wMNJ48yTxIzU8-rmEwHsOQRlOS15IUL1ZxHx-m8Q73Nf_mXCKLjIp5k89UV81ah2qdI5-4SN9HpsB58-GcH_pjmQEAnG00ZRAmIs-R5uKEJdWnjJGsJXLQiX6UI5q2lv1UOBMVjdqJPOJHfGx5M9kHK94xN-tVRJIyAr_4c0CzCtKuqbymVT1y5t94fWpoohrLk9lFVZAZOXuRoTvptTb4RZrodGGrEznH3b5shV9AdEe1yH_FkniBVclxArI6L4Wq3DrB8lEMx63C6GCoNQXZGSSA4qErDh7jMPOp5r-TyBiEaAyDXMnf5HHa-OmP9kuheZQnHJAL9xw2YuOIdJYe=w378-h567-no
p-lCF9AabTp6Ov0YEQZ4twCMpEDukLhIJvgK11Czh5p0YJK43F9Kbv8UPLPJZsK-DHldkzv6bd-JWDukMaZxd9azIClf5QcEw-lFNvY8nPRIoAJvS-3Vbzvt-qEXL_ZPpakEu6y2BYGGVBSREjIQhAMK4ifvj5BHvF48dWWM5MKXi65ro_U38t5Y2Rmw601T3vLFARPoefrBUVsa95sDSWmzEt1HnjiPZJd7U0v-ajbN78qtZlk3fzyBRn73_6YJcVkbAwd8kzDcBz__ffOne6cHXlFjlqHsVQqjgprJhNvg2cAd0DnA-Jxqn-vb2ZZl8H0PHzkG4xYpT1iFe4Pu2pyG7_cziKi9l80pObbSTazZ7_0zWgUxeilKlwkvGd27v7CzjjxOyDR6xhnNIswwypyTnRETuOqbJNX5WMwOKHOxCRVsNbm7G205RN40UQu0E6TlwmczfXZT9rsXyxPQn9ty_4pASxWKMkE89JVAM4IdQLabDPT_R19h7qeYVxZHQS6MGxaz3myOKikfQ1_SH8rJnU3jJWJToBz8TZiLH-5gYENE1Xp71AdLAFvQyp6R5suDXUtlGWdtCf2y9TSaTte4HbL-737JD85y1bRCTFEFmzY9Vbvf1iHh7hClg4MT0WdstuyQ-PE_VQL_N0g2QULMB87_J00EQ8gTLYhch4A0NcGsqnesSAVg3YZ4Yf3_UF83HTZ11RP_-uA0m9lEBs1CYmZJsaTo8853N9zQFJGbn2q9=w378-h567-no

Buahaha, but Molly survived...I hope!!

There were a lot of eats at Festival of the Arts:

Ed0hbGl-zwG94TKE0ICaVt8s5bn6Fi6A_UayPDxcDRwOT7OYpATYHl2WMs7qxgmt5ZJMI8l0LwBESudGpVxm3ldSVT2dUX5Go9HJjo1rgw11xG06HDeA8GSBWhpQQBS0tY1vHNgoHcXtl9O3vWWVKPCGkf9CrSfXzDFPnCp5ZE81W5l1CsjJAy_tL6KAFebvFKSZW5mA_eh-y8hJ0YSWxrBfcUElrJrK_v348QojaVd5OrP_9KNXx_XuDpaTpdZrzMjHSXW2LB8BQZdGpkDl23VmuIxlshQXsEfW5DdQXxK0GhFfvRBHwIxwsl3PXASAOy0uBnA-ic9tFEYTbCm4g3UwWulmHOnxaNlsYIxkb4LeubnTkM7QmvS8unwd-2MiOj9bt64NYVLr7K7jEryxAXDPcU2Ujz6Sy_JiHjkbkwCLeWxYyt4__22lqK7M4aHwi5fUu8irUZ_5Iq8F2AO7G3UcozyOo9CYAS87FXp2SAdg9bdcD8UEXGhS_BNo0A8sw5Jrw71I9QJRqeg9-ksM2ymF08K9kj8XUdnYQqMHvS_OaoTIqVb9VYgkWDZTmkjUQTsFF8G-w07UJN9ichiwBe2L92GNrPJGZzWvX0NA8jQn3RkT-Q7OBbpnP7EoARN9niB9hZnuGTaIBlsVdmIJkNgTvE42KBMnzfuHUVkMM9-a3h0Suiblgei_CTM7p-ya4VS1esL2gM8-iZDQFHLyRO5LU764wqvT_T3boXNnutuLk-1M=w378-h567-no

4rce1T2u8lEfY8CreD3XLEtWjQcqkI-CBfQnfjIufjOESWYxVoGLSC0Vt3f2nVK7X_WC504W14j2VY9wmd6LFRQwRJ8ZuXBUC1F6QoTiPfcrxAlfduio2UJbJx5j2pqa9_fqEqkigJTsjRB9-Bz9FkRz0LrGO4-TYhj59xBPcyjuY4yAOBPCQ_dSI7iaVqXUdrKQ4tjaFbyDfJDoPfldOm4scbzLwCuf0Z1X2uOwDzCupbk1saXM4gx-qzGqjNIwwXqX_Pi1fxa-JVuIaXnIxKsMjdNSp0hxlpLgCjhu6XuhqRuM-2rokyUqdA5wK_2sYpb1hvm9UmqfFX7EsdFuVU9mckhTvuFUtVv-r7Vuh5oL05PN3gaGyn8Wl6hSatFrQzh3xO0aCKvneqQsM6eLWYsI4Z9XUHnIEwuJGAuXrcKg2XJRDUecUXR9gEcNF5cVlpBupZSmj_C2gwqvLhi2j-FJ4exAekZHq5O-RZiaFhphyBnJPryTkHNB7lWgE7Ho2f6RSvAXfR-DmhnVJWlW7HHRZVxmfhu7QucI9Slaudts0cx0nMTRlkbWiKkpFhlJc0e9-rWYC7ZpZsU6q6GT22m-fxZhcIs-LxXKiMfQ40ruYDHdefUfR7GxuOIv6hC9C7Bzjej9Ia3MOEghgdtrgbrWNHsKBg7FLxIDh4HYArSSaSOlqgt9Gk1hxN1IZaJ53pkdvbGZQFdV5U9HvtP4PFZ0zDZUGHFVXRqL_LyckZdQ7ig0=w426-h567-no

XA15_xsvTDY7erOM0QwoSLRXXOndHhrN_ZWwwwgHUtkM7M89xjDNeaSUh8Y1pn_wjZ-GSlmQN8pykJwsJmFYbZ1B0nctH85Ym3-Rjanh-DdIyMchuRBai1CohA8G6JDdo7eycObFeie3A0i2pUvjRYoSSowhCOj8exPZL0KOTEKBOTX9Bis10usbMaLLiLG9ChF22t0RkkXkJ4z5D0nqsPUfakk36qJTQoxJ3yJbJ5PdUtX7j3OXmPVaX0bID1VbGRUV5uKLSkF_XD60AdDMu_5UhxzDsJZy9II-6OninGQdWZlFDO7_IIepR5iWHGSnNA6pfVG5No6QJIdIyAfs9rIkHgObl6ZLhOnyRsMC0bs7i8Zkt0TnfHdFsqtGwDKPvG_pLoLb1mZ_E1zQCrZ63SFVfU5QuR4fmSssnJfo0mdy-H0sBWDew5vuH7zhx2-ZkPbKHUkDGNUIe0YDJJu4DT3pyrNUN8Bz8c62d3R7ezZntEdWicQ5fQta7y2tP4_qjQUFBULXcol-JnfdPmYVQExzqAh_eRpIoHPv0_2yYHjGu9pVxoI3Phq1FYAHyvScS1MO4PFci1X_KD0rjAfxyc-ucjb4acRa1CaTPCZp0-DpkHfm5k_n9GuU-cL50FHXItXUtHfEV-efy4BGStvw-cJmkmsVpg-6agalWXOJvOwOAq7LdtGAdpUUxNHHa0RAJBJSS3zw7tnrPy67diSH5oC8afWbMzABlUCPcXkoV0Ufq8hj=w426-h567-no

m8_IP_FuEkX6P9klunDHLSsz7H4h64YEqIpB-oqOuZa4FjTBZf6pXMbXuRUL8NMEYrLK9nctoHVZgiaOoKXDYflXA9Yw5zZa-QQ5_Qm27A1Tlfa2hXbwhwhsvc7LEHo0jizaidEoKW4G5b6_aNn94NNPbotrrSJIFNmSjwmba7A7cey9-D-JJX8lbY5kncAJRi0haxYrxj9n4RJquOaywrOnp44C5kH2ZL2ioxt94hWYAek4qrhYwD45jMB1I64e6SjNqrZH8eda3qz1feWZpPp7kdPXbpfFNy7TtYEAYcfS0ce8fdToa6WJ71qb7BsgPisBqBve3XoiuXey8ycKv0mmNvgZ4vJGeuWgODtFF-eLUfYHRbfFbjo1UYOpvOiGKea5YANwnUelvPT6jX9tmpPhRN_RSqqhCKC9OIi-w5B6Q52Br6X87Qh6AV8oGEsQO_n8wkwew2qR2v39qPhF52JunepzK6YirZUvxmubFEepAhIOHAwIGWNuF6Wf_AkqWWGInJ381EYd7yqEe6PrbUQQEz0JoaSP4RS4pt3SO2zjHc_JlLwcUPAwaTQb6NjyyBKL7StQOcFMuM9U2aI2aSq6DYY7iH6BnaIogr1JPAYQ5WJ9vFj7G9i-3kcBtiF5DzQnUL8y24d58j_6iTJE-0L5QJ9A3PHy0rRfAUwBdL3zjx2nzCtVdbpkJ9sS9WC2-PsF5ILi6WtvNZ5d5egv2ly1PpTjiZ4K4i7MP-_s1GuBDUFG=w426-h567-no

odjhQF61bb0v1mrmfMF54Z2HbltZB5VxAuJRDG8U2dm-ekKeS8hPX0mqYqxJfIzHm070zm81QJnhNLPYqlVva8Cl8WFl8jNLpnMUMuCmxiiiowLNQR2ITQoL6YCYzGJi0JUyoBmEgpiNUl70CaC2F-2kklTjO5vIXy7TcioiCfA12N18MXuto03xeX1s3FacRTHPA9jQlQ5mL9xpUxDWjl1U6w8ryVDgWmBj5XJQltaMvyxBOJ-uWT4fHi7YWXg04ymKvpw0-zumzN9L_EwiGEHsLzXrPp2VQB_EuDluLosGIbQhFzwc2IZYzFK6huSs-IT03nW60JpfD3acIqQde_tGRC5uxDhL9DsdNBJvhJQDQVF6EPepQbosIlxAVfN0fDjDV2Bra8wevz3hPxMY9ojTov5OyxGd-exL2q1eHIHwXG1XPXgRB1NghlkkVwlzsgDtZwePazGMpzLCe33phQ-cE2_YuVXrmsxB1QfXpe7XXjUF8g5ZedhaaCJZ5498fxgDqAwTs3R_RwyPPwhstE30gyk--rS4iTOb3p-wwSvblcdoOFoJPDv77qCxJXpWF_bArx5mrTLfPCE1CljVz-axd1UBouDZk6YujqVlaMES1fbjMUZ6G9Edg1dpf55Ff_a60mKritROXOfUO17d5EJrmrHbxiIYJd6tXkVDkay9_0oGP0tMOysopM56OeJTdpXSXuAXOnpSokgQ-VhqoTsTw2XQsxLnvbd09YWxeSt1Q6ZD=w426-h567-no

d3SU5xqGNTX_s8rOLj4asY5B7cgu1Wx-gAprWhGFBO7HvnoT8iOcLLZr3Yz-W8J66a45C3DwSAlJFBOa6fjXvlVcOmrUpN8JPL4gsv45k5APQai-iVNbB4fM97UpOeK9dFVZxRTfd5-h0WyQuslSvFlccA5xETwBm7U8Om1jLfZ4BJ__m7KT3yJfImHjB1Avk0AnCmo2-T-F_DuMHnSU6r7ei5RBZuEIQI4_6nDJHoQTIiEtd3TvmGFMtSfk6-2-dMDL2MybOcR-ylEvvsB-JW1rNK8l2ZDgqyKpVv9DzNsuWdynUSGYYi_JRmnVwuJikIvJS6HeNqFLDPGDs85VvjWqG2V2hSM2TaG92Kb4dOS_DVG3Bg0AVOzH7tWGwe7N1mdP7ARVg2swm-3ibkx3F6E-IJl3e6lXzV3UE8PPQbffql8CIQUN_IYsbeknW92Dke_ST6nWlQ0Go3RV_0mqAVZEoYOtGxL5o-nf-XcJMqgT-vIpcnqQOmmX3La_4mNeJ_8rDGAW4jLAjrV2wJjbrUm2feWn1tvjVTeLdwuEsejZdGesxKquc-8YqRDDqj3AkDnIILCwUOt0I-_lFLzlOb0-smd2DidoTKZj6IxXaw6kRFqql3wVr-lKIKSUPbKxDnA1yAK7NLSPA6j4-7vdrbj6hUjKhpnOt6Prbs4_9Z6_fsyswT0gka3pFzr5CXShdb0MFnRVP5NzKZlQmTv692Sk-OV91ZlcMHqQO_d90u4DHUzT=w426-h567-no

We got to hang out on a very cold night with @LindseyJo22 and her DH Will at the Moonlight Magic event for DVC in AK. It was fun but very cold!
I can't believe it felt colder than the northeast but it does get cold in Florida!

eA_r1MY84mqWRTZThtv0Elc02yVw0xQCotZK4hurYIklkiXatrnYtNjLsoyFepFizXJ4ZP4kZPzsLSnFTAb03_76HKJEyRP0R7nJZ-40iYs8TbKa2WhxzNzOfYoj76Kpi3optucA5DFoACC1eAYY_FpSNNcgEMnMez8SCRssl2MA5Gdc_t6k38yUx3uR_dAY_vOOybix307X1GMiMWq8JxO_492i4dMnNC7xUXUxBt-fOgdIjrX-P1gtj5iRWYjXjUSoNmY3LBZhNichDpG4vyXALK53vOJ4yWMh_DzxHOwHA7aHqY503oM_weMYvmYjl9Q_-yib_yHsLijDVBQ0-DO2r_uoTY3Qj4Nr7suX7lqnBJEG1ARds2VfHNGJ8OTd3hFD379HOV7rbS4iUAWMn1J-_jj5GGk6fu2oLXX90admea4s0p9XavtuLBguvNFjkNl6mcEZQ8c7qWXi_1gQrBP1VHiSTXhLQI36-DhQAfCnbhT-hwheE2ApJDeZFlX2DuPWPuz3AIUY_d74uEFVycx4y7CCk9VXptv7JGXlgXclmx12PQmjEHhCD2xtEr1u1RnTu9TuALuet5x-9_SYbwaDCYtAJpfq6CI30uj6xrbRrsm3pGXzrJZ2VQvMR4TzN6a6OhM8sBN-EuR647d0A57HBjLqjnPfI0UnMxtlhKR9RLjTrPK1Z9F-cI7OESZidXRQ5QiwrCIaAE-hhyOAx6dOwZlNF9XtTSeAyTkxTU8bRYxg=w426-h567-no

We had great fun and got to eat at Satuli and Flame Tree BBQ. We rode flight of passage, Navi river, and Safari where we saw and heard the lions roar!

More DIS Meets:

xXpPoCcva-35ONzTYnn0mLZ9ZdBjHmSd5rP0QB-4G-tFwhV8f5CWF_kHoTIwZKfCwZJT8WTx8fKCNKwEDeShlghu_8GCA22QRGeAdJM4cc9THvwSdgI634E8AerxKSeECwcT3C7ZT6feltmlDFs-0zvro1xTYg6bXc9oid6LXrtrKxRF-3bV_d-4ZoClDi6B115p8ekJ8rJIxuaK4U4wJuG3JK9LrdFiFCnDM0j9THCWm4rvKpa7rl4dpCQr8-65fkjzkrqYD6MIqa7w3wZeZqsMVY6XyBeeSHpnMUPi-x4yKjcoGrfAQapjdtnNxS_da6gZwv4sUrUvNDyrLgCKxknEQfSFpNibt62iStgjIBl1ar3YSCyiY9cUgaYDio9cwKvJCKXjaYm0DH9qgD_Qdvxr8a9FUaHGLqsx2pahWm4cu8_L_0y2BGT1p4qHnNDHLe0kJN53I9OA4vHbWgf1icDEd3CoWXBv64MOPMgkTqWOvN7btge1XYPTT1TmLM9ZPtlOa1_RKrOUVrIrpQP9IG4_f9SmubmztExgCHoadvSp1-CmmAhN__p13QxuEQ07jGUbIIzNnnKPzBvAe7wY-tO6C0dbRNfWVYvkOSDNZvndb5K-Qjvx9p50yromP891mixQlPzeyUmv2s9dHHmEancj7Ot-9gMfXXQdW0NwGbIz18ODIug892_5FscFDnMv6JL6-4qkFz5OQNbgWeQVfht2_AYxg8q0L7d4lS49CiObB-uA=w426-h567-no

Y0x89NB9XjczVv2M0RWK0WAKD2pqXdtWd80Xx9pS8HiTyHIDCRusl-xxbJHvwBry7M7SDt74CuFuxOKwTHnB0acdI3Geohoyw5_3qrhPT-JaO3pRzxE5GwdOU6yzK4fSp31HnOX_I21T7q0PxR2SKkjfxOnYHzzLOjwgBnVe_wERDpT3XV6FtHXxkBA4me-EWzYQO9-CPSWi7qBtSZXjCAWnLt5Sj_0LXmUUOx8EqoCxnjQuOyOWmUFEVenb0FbFVjFRBJ6w1Rfk6h3tp6miHfY6y1dSOrp2lRrXl_pYJc8xiNcfmhOe3QLzKB1s_fGdoS4RHa3x7S24I3l6gJJyEAklzJO_gSMl2K-2LVIHddMn42aqt2tay4y2vIguEjLFgLYHLaRlSNGtvym4SVB7uE5EDsJOabEZLnxyD9YC0VQ5gb2nv7PylnFSc2QjSmW8QgI8K0sRLR2MGCRWsd7KoYbmQOUiSuUwv735KSPZungQUHtuafCXL5YYQjkeVGdZ3cf2GHy-6E4_aeU9iuKMhP1fXf6iHllQG-PKBVbBEiQ_j6OY0UzR4h2rDKHxRYWpbPRTfMae-0GNqfbPRT6wtQUOnjFrtJJJsqVcjGOERcpFcwDVy4ExgrvLA47j5rlyN2B4oEqFHZu8f3NQfga-rvcMQ2lPNzA20zH3etNKEKvwbCXP3F8ufx9taNXjxR2z0H8Wu9arH4ct3aD16oeSAb844Ew7hLOz1Dgtq_dQahGa65_r=w756-h567-no

SSA0r1SkGaqKFlbEayC692cWgopkLXpAoJVptmTphncGMLR6N6WAee-_erWSt8LsSCYN79pRSPBrDhhuanOTib0WsYWYP2a68274EfipsgwNn9XNLYupZYj-mXlaFKR4AUTzHmblarBmTaL6YDvGbX1rwhjStTpxP2BTkx09uTPx3WyyQFFaw2NFPONbxlNi1azP9pPj_EzP5K2FklkoIJSaY_05Ytq8BJylwbVRaNgF3gZSd-lMkNqLQADHqK9N4wImLSx0zl9rl9RwwqjobaqgFtoWREf6eUY7UFJNKTx9fr59bSbBI6uZo15_wfqfuxm4NTFZYe4zYlMXxGuC-O5AQFv6q-DKgzEaxsi71e6ABgcHWSug4h1ylfJXiB5SvcpiTg5E2tF597CG10WX9yI1Eu0AQ-8EHhUOyOCV-jflVF4jJthmVfWRFBH480JDmrkfk-wPH1nv5PUEvl3peIfRfXAyPAZMKKenacJ6QacF2a39Fln6u8Uxe2bkbQ8G_p3kfz4mG9lInCRXlqPCBQfUlGDSNY_PnFYG3l6so2JqAkgu317P4xYLykU08qgb1-jNbF1HV7Tg93zDh0RJ0CYqXQctLwHfBmpkvn2tlTH4ejK3I6WZo9kjws2hyTrJ6ESFZAn5NBitR0Ucq4h_-wJZd6AemkEHqS7d9IW2W9yp-pFzakBFn020m-I4mqxeYRr0yUv8qj9H__lhBkFfg1uvGZuM-6PZmLUV8nUXpvqkhUS4=w851-h567-no

dY68PsEtuSXsLLfaIq09ieOHimzZxAw5G5X8k5UvxnX2KK1pdhhY7PEg6z7nz4CKYFfkB8i1qS6QFsFC45ZWuA8dR9Z-H_a38KpSfdDepX52cbJPDyhfpfNdFSkmy74p091svlvZYzn8Zz6Nsw7-tUvVP7U12SPbzmOECHWnQHgy4kW6nNqayyAm-aMGq3b3NYAqf5zFVgPVc_nLuozGsjxJYgxq3vUt7G2qmQ-AhmXcTm5bKofVM5crN6BBCZ7yGBPG_z2LrZiKCMbneojopIKL_4yUNX4i6Umwkqd2Qusg0frb_YPjMFHXRrjaQ1AbMi5WH57GPIRaCDltE_LmvzWH3esKtOpkw_patmlqhQsCn9_H1aXI6Z4CQE7POv5ikwImBSHO9WfvgJGax1hVI2Oq4GVkTtgEMVB336ECzrKCJ4hzxlLP9Y2kwktlR1XwBWRLkp_p0DrTJ6Di93JC2Pt8KDcSfvOgFJpGgurVldW-Ww0r6FQg-wtY5P2N-cO5ezKYsR6_9i1e88glzzZQNlJqL1PSamAzbc53dChOv7HcY5hsA09wH7G4SyaHROGSAxlotakWr9cC7YNVmf5An8BUaaDn_uEijh7w7LCIZOIzyyS3g_YJXaUOuq5tdR5tlGO6G0nV4y830uBP4v1G9425I4X0tYq4sAnjCxdfHRW4YGmbHYPrrjLwtzgRYjIE-ONaisrr8jCJZ-8iL33D3-p1EL8x2Ay7E2iu_GX1fmJon_Rp=w756-h567-no

What a great weekend!

Last edited:
None of the photos are showing up for me in your latest update :( I know this happened a little while ago too with another one of your updates and then magically they appeared so hopefully that's the case this time! I'll check back :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!