Delete Thread

DD and I love the YouTube videos! She sings the HM song whenever we watch them. It's been a great way to follow your trip and keep DD entertained. LOVEd your video of Happily Ever After, we watched it a few times! I'm reading along, lurking as much as I can. I adore that Josh doesn't get the Insta worthy pictures; my hubby is the same way, lol!:confused3

SIR STOP THE BUS! THIS IS NOT THE BEACH CLUB! WE NEED TO GO THERE! WE NEED TO GO TO THE BEACH CLUB! ARE YOU TAKING US THERE?!"

0oQqfEH.gif

After another passenger calmed her down (she couldn't hear the bus driver because she was sitting all the way in the back), we doubled back to BC before going to HS.

KHmghEF.gif

Wait...what?? Sometimes Disney's excellent customer service just goes a little too far!! She could have gotten off and walked. It's not like it's far at all. Or she could have waited until the bus came back to the resort after its run, etc. Jeez. Annoying.

I love this picture :lovestruc I think it's a combo of the firework going off in park, the old Hollywood style of the sign, and the fact that the sign has something about Walt and Guardians on it which are two of my favorite things.

Could there BE a better combination of things in one photo?? :goodvibes

Wait...what?? Sometimes Disney's excellent customer service just goes a little too far!! She could have gotten off and walked. It's not like it's far at all. Or she could have waited until the bus came back to the resort after its run, etc. Jeez. Annoying.

Yeah, I guess they could've also stopped at the BC beforehand, but when they stopped at YC there were only like 2 people on the bus so it's possible they thought the BC people would just walk over. She started screaming like it was a literal emergency too :confused3

Could there BE a better combination of things in one photo?? :goodvibes

:thumbsup2

Did he stop the bus?

No :rotfl: But I think that would've been pretty dangerous if he stopped in the middle of the road because he was on the way to the Swan/Dolphin. He kept going, but said he'd take them back to BC before we went to HS.

zuOvZOUl.jpg

Here's an outtake :rotfl:

I don't think this is an outtake, this is a great picture of you!

Gorgeous sunset!!

Not sure if they were just confused or they were deliberately getting on so they wouldn't have to walk back to their resorts and just assuming the driver would take them wherever? Anyway we got on with one lady, and she walked up to the driver and asked to be taken to the Swan/Dolphin. When we were pulling into the Swan/Dolphin a lady in the back started screaming "SIR STOP THE BUS RIGHT NOW!

We had planned to get to the park around 8 pm, but it was probably about 8:30 pm when we got there so we just went straight to TSMM. I had hoped to do the Starlord and Baby Groot meet and greet but I think it closed at 8 pm so we might have missed it anyway even if we did get there on time. We still had about an hour and most people were in Fantasmic or lining up for the Star Wars fireworks so it wasn't too crowded. It was a 20 minute wait when we hopped in line and we made it through in maybe like 15-20 mins.

UGH, so annoying. Pay attention people! Now everyone is late!

It’s not the quantity it’s the quality ::yes::
I just love you sunset shots I need to get the IPhone X
The Wendy gif is priceless :rotfl:

I find sitting photos kind of awkward, but I think these were my favorite PP ones from F&G:
I always feel awkward when someone takes a photo when I'm sitting, I always feel like it's a horrible angle. But your photos came out really cute! And you can see all of the F&G decor.
I like Josh's mildly surprised face here :rotfl:
Oh, just butterflies, guess that's cool. :rotfl:
I'm going to have nightmares tonight, and now I'm sharing this with all of you so I'm not alone in that :rotfl:
:scared1:
We finally watched this a couple weeks ago and this was one of my favorite lines!
She clearly thought this made her a Disney expert, as she was bragging to her companion about how she knew the whole show. I just wish she had let everyone enjoy it with her...
Ahhh this reminds me of this girl on Gringotts last September... I think I forgot to put it in my TR. But she went on and on and on about how it wasn't that great of a ride to her friend, and Simpsons is easily the best ride out of both parks, WHILE THEY WERE IN LINE FOR GRINGOTTS. And she told her friend it was okay to do Gringotts once since they hadn't been, even though it wasn't a good ride at all...
THEY WERE! I was so excited! (I have more video).
#disneybucketlist
Before we left it was time to get some daytime pictures at the Purple Wall/Galactic Purple Wall!

This was the PP one, but I didn't really like it.
This seems like a funny spot, especially after they just decided to do the new paint job...
We still had our Starbucks GC so we got some drinks. I told Josh we had to take a picture of our Starbucks with the castle because that's what you do at Disney.

WfdCtkPl.jpg

I still don't think he understands why we did that :rotfl:

Y4hIafT.gif

The Disney walls thing too. I told him he wouldn't be a very good Instagrammer :lmao: I did try to get them to spell my name correctly this time for the picture, but uh they still didn't so that's why it's not in the picture.
:rotfl: Zack is still confused about why I take photos of food just for TRs and tells me my instagram feed makes me look like an alcoholic.

Actually, that reminds me... I have a pretty photo of my rum punch from Friday night... :scratchin:
SIR STOP THE BUS! THIS IS NOT THE BEACH CLUB! WE NEED TO GO THERE! WE NEED TO GO TO THE BEACH CLUB! ARE YOU TAKING US THERE?!"
:earseek: Why are people so crazy??

This is beyond gorgeous, wow. :goodvibes

Yes I love it! It's normally pretty outside YC, but this was even better.

Love this picture of the two of you!

Thank you!

I would have been, too - this isn't a taxi for crying out loud! :faint:

Exactly! :confused3

Those sunset pics are stunning! Love the one of the two of you :goodvibes

Thank you!

Your evening sounds fun! Except for crazy bus lady :rotfl:

Yes it was :rotfl: She made me so frustrated! We just wanted to get there, not stop at every resort nearby :confused3

Those sunset photos!!! Gorgeous!

And omg I can't believe that woman on the bus! That would have been so obnoxious.

Thanks for your helpful comments on RPR and other advice. Love your TR and being a foodie your DR is awesome too.

Those sunset photos!!! Gorgeous!

And omg I can't believe that woman on the bus! That would have been so obnoxious.

Thank you! It was such a beautiful night.

I couldn't either! The way she started screaming to stop the bus I thought there was some kind of emergency other than having to walk an extra few feet to her hotel. :confused3

Thanks for your helpful comments on RPR and other advice. Love your TR and being a foodie your DR is awesome too.

No problem and thank you! I love writing about food almost as much as I love eating it :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter