Delete Thread

I love everything about the Yacht Club, including the view you get out front, but it was even better with the sun starting to set that night.

Ihcgoiql.jpg

This is beautiful!! I agree about the Yacht Club. Matt and the boys picked the Polynesian for our Dec/Jan trip, even though we said our next family trip would be to the YC. The boys said they want to wait until a summer trip so they'll for sure be able to use Stormalong Bay. I was a little disappointed b/c I am anxious to stay there (but a little glad about the poly, b/c we need the monorail and ferry for NYE week)

this is incredible!

Cruz's meet and greet was closed for the night, but I got a selfie with her:

8yDYwgHl.jpg

I love it! She's awesome!

Despite the fact that everyone has seen TSL now, this was before it opened so we thought it was really cool that we could see into TSL a little bit!

2oUibaol.jpg

I love sneak peek pictures!! I always try to see around construction walls, LOL!! This is still really cool to see since the land wasn't open yet.

I love sneak peek pictures!! I always try to see around construction walls, LOL!! This is still really cool to see since the land wasn't open yet.

:rotfl: yes I was so excited that we could see right over them!

I fell so far behind!!! I need to hop over and read your dinning reviews next.

I made him drive, but it was every bit as horrible as we thought :laughing: Of course he did drive very fast and furious (I assume he was inspired by our Fast and Furious journey a few days before). :car: For me, I just thought the track felt weird. Like it felt like we weren't aligned properly on a track and we were just bumping around, but obviously it's impossible to not be on the track so I guess the track is just weirdly bumpy. So it felt weird, smelled awful, and overall felt pointless for two adults to do. So we've tried it and now we don't have to go on it again :rotfl:
I agree, as a mom who has had to ride that thing many times. It's terrible! And desperately needs updating.

5IQJ1Kyl.jpg

He said "Yes, I'm back in the club now!", and then asked me to take a picture of him with his AP stuff :rotfl:
I love it! You have officially converted him.

grabbed Josh's arm and said "Get out of the way it's a mechanical vehicle". And we both thought that was hilarious since it sounded like I was from the early 1900's and had never seen a vehicle before :lmao:

ku7OSfa.gif

Also NEVER google "Old timey gif"!

Because this is the first result:

giphy-6-gif.337674
Too funny! That dancing moon is creapy!!!!

Because this is relevant to the next story. Josh has a habit of chewing on toothpicks from the restaurants. (I think it's because he'd been trying to quit smoking for awhile, although it seems to have worked because he hasn't in months now, yay!) But in front of us in line there was a couple with twin babies and kid who was probably around 3-4, and one of babies decided he didn't want his pacifier because Josh's looked so much better :rotfl: He kept spitting it out, and pointing to Josh's toothpick, and Josh kept picking it up for the couple because they had their hands full. We were in line for about 15 mins, and the whole time the baby never took his eyes off that toothpick :laughing:
Babies are so silly like that. I get so much humor in those kinds of things.

9iZZdoKl.jpg

That was probably the best and most thrilling ride on the Peoplemover :rotfl: We finally got to see Space Mt with the lights on, and it's oh so terrifying to think about riding it with tracks like that.
One day this will happen to me! So cool.

We still had our Starbucks GC so we got some drinks. I told Josh we had to take a picture of our Starbucks with the castle because that's what you do at Disney.

WfdCtkPl.jpg

I still don't think he understands why we did that :rotfl:
The important thing is he did it for you. That's what matters the most.

We had planned to get to the park around 8 pm, but it was probably about 8:30 pm when we got there so we just went straight to TSMM.
I HATE when things like that happen. I have to keep my cool with the girls around but sometimes, I just can't keep my mouth closed. oops.

Love the sunset pictures :goodvibes

OMG I would have been having a conniption on that bus if we detoured for other people and I got to the park later because of it :furious: And Steve would have been calm, and telling me to calm down, which would have made me even more annoyed lol!

Love the sunset pictures :goodvibes

OMG I would have been having a conniption on that bus if we detoured for other people and I got to the park later because of it :furious: And Steve would have been calm, and telling me to calm down, which would have made me even more annoyed lol!

Thank you!

:rotfl: those people were so obnoxious!

Love the safari pics. You get the adorable elephant splashing around and my family gets the ostrich peeing...Seriously, take a look at my PTR...:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I sent my dad this picture and he asked me if it was Han Solo with a bad wig :laughing:
That IS a very bad wig! I've never done the M&G but I've never seen a picture of "good" Starlord. I don't know why it's been so hard for them to find actors that look his character when they do it so well with others? And that girl ahead of you was crazy:crazy: but I like the way he handled it!

I will watch an FD movie whenever they are on. (I have a bizarre love of the ridiculous deaths.
lol I love these too! I watch whenever they're on, I think the first is my favorite :goodvibes Same with Urban Legend and Urban Legend 2, I can watch them over and over!

If we do go to Disney it'll probably only be for a day or 2 max.
Yeah.............I'll believe it when it happens (or doesn't happen). But are you still going in May?

but usually Josh gets the credit for carrying it, even though I totally picked it out :rotfl:

You need to get a special button for it that says, "My girlfriend picked this out!!"

The girl kept screaming that Thor was better, and although I think may have been trying to joke around she just kind of kept saying it over and over? Then when he went to get in the picture with them, she yelled that he better not touch her. Her boyfriend stood there silently the whole time and it was super awkward to watch. After she said not to touch her, StarLord turned to her and said "I'm only into green chicks" :rotfl:

Maybe she had been drinking?? That's not a good excuse but all I can come up with. I'd hate to think someone could be that obnoxious without the help of alcohol :rotfl:

I like StarLord's come back, LOL! That's quick thinking and super in character!

to the poor guy that never really looks like Chris Pratt

Bless his heart, he never ever does

My favorite part of this whole thing is Josh looking confused and totally left out of the arm gesturing club. But his shirt says Rebel so maybe he doesn't care that he's left out!

I sent my dad this picture and he asked me if it was Han Solo with a bad wig :laughing:

Disney needs to fix the wigs for him and for Elsa. I never see good Elsa hair either!

KnxZl61l.jpg

I love our dramatic scared faces. Josh said he would've done hands too if he knew I was. :lmao:

This is the greatest!

My favorite part of your whole trip :rotfl:

I think it still looks cool with all the colors!

I realized I had gotten a picture of a part that had a fox in it!

rGSTB88l.jpg

Aw, it was meant to be for you to see that particular part!

After she said not to touch her, StarLord turned to her and said "I'm only into green chicks" :rotfl:

Perfect response! Love this! But that girl though...so weird and frustrating.

He was saying exactly and I guess that's my gesture for you're welcome? or something.

MgspgBgl.jpg

:rotfl: I'm so grateful that you shared this with us!

:rotfl:

They still had the 20th anniversary sign out:

pqKkCfjl.jpg

Ooh, I love this!

I hate it when people are rude to the characters :sad2: but glad it made for a fun encounter for you
Yes his wig was bad loved your Dads comment :rotfl:
Glad you liked Dinosaur great ride photo
Your pictures of Everest are pretty
That’s so cool your saw the baby elephant playing in the water
Hoping to see Pandora at night we always go early but leave the park by noon

I just lost all my quotes to you and pepperandchips.... Grr...

I hear you on the multiple trip reports. I decided to focus on just one for now, and circle back on the other.

Amazing that you got to see the elephant. When we were at the DC Zoo I was stalking an elephant to watch it splash into the water. It did not happen for us.

From there we Ubered back to CSR and watched Judge Judy and Final Destination 5. I will watch an FD movie whenever they are on. (I have a bizarre love of the ridiculous deaths. Although I didn't really like the 4th). Anyway, spoiler alert, the 5th ties into the 1st one, and the 1st one has to do with a plane. Every time I watch one of these on vacation, I'm like why did I do that? Because when we got on the plane 2 days later, Final Destination was all I could think about :rotfl:
When the first one came out I really wanted to see it in theatres (I was all about teen horror movies then). But my dad wouldn't let me since we were flying up to Canada a few days later!

I've also decided not to renew our AP's for the next year anyway. We want to do a trip or 2 elsewhere, and then maybe 1 in FL but to do some of the other things we haven't been able to fit in before. :hyper: If we do go to Disney it'll probably only be for a day or 2 max.
Oh, thats too bad!

Yeah.............I'll believe it when it happens (or doesn't happen). But are you still going in May?
Hahaha! My thoughts too!

I really liked this tank. It wasn't see through, it was flowy, and there was a cute floral stripe in the back (which of course I have no picture of). I had been having some discomfort with my sneakers the night before and switching to sandals had helped then so I decided to wear them again.
So cute! I love that tank!

I find sitting photos kind of awkward, but I think these were my favorite PP ones from F&G:
This is a great photo!

We finished up our snacking in France.
Yum! Lovely picture too.

Then we got ready for dinner:
Love your dress!

We still had our Starbucks GC so we got some drinks. I told Josh we had to take a picture of our Starbucks with the castle because that's what you do at Disney.
I love those strawberry acai refreshers too, especially with coconut milk.

The Peoplemover was back in action this day!
My favourite. :)

I know I included a little bit of what we did after dinner in the DTR, but I'll just backtrack so I can add in some more photos. I love everything about the Yacht Club, including the view you get out front, but it was even better with the sun starting to set that night.
Beautiful picture!

Because portrait mode makes it hard to see what's behind you I also took a few of the sunset too:
These are spectacular!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!