We are off tomorrow!

slinky101

DIS Veteran
:teeth: after a long time waiting its finally here, leaving tonight for a night in Luton then flying off to paris in the morning, cant wait now, we have never seen the bonfire spectacular and it happens to be on my 39th birthday on friday.We have all sponsored enough AP,s that we get the years extension so we will be fitting in a sneaky trip next year :teeth:

Thanks for all the invaluable advice and thanks to everyone who needed sponsoring.

See you soon............................................... :wave: :grouphug: :dance3:

:banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Hope you have a fantastic time Claire (I trust the parrainage form made it back to you on time!). We managed to extend for a year too! Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

Have a great time.
Sounds like you have made great use of the sponsorship thread :thumbsup2

I've missed you but have a wonderful time. :wizard: :wizard: What better place than Disney to celebrate a birthday! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter