We are Soarin' to Disney;We're back! TR started! LINK pg 127

When would you visit WDW? and Where would you stay?

• September 26, 2010

• November 28, 2010

• December 05, 2010

• January 30, 2010

• Port of Orleans French Quarter

• Carribean Beach Resort

• Coranodo Springs Resort

• POP--we may need to do the value!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Doesnt that just figure!!?? I HOPE Ashton is ok and feel better. Have a safe trip and a MAGICAL time in Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a dream the these guys were waiting for us:
:mickeyjum :donald: :goofy: :stitch: :dumbo: :hmghost: :simba::tink: pixiedust:
we are trying to hit the road around 12:30/1 pm. We did not reserve a room for tonight...we plan to stop at the Pensacola rest stop and see what kind of great rates we can find!

Ashton did not eat well yesterday and ran a low grade temp; he is cross but not complaining about anything...we bought him some Zyrtec yesterday I plan to start him on that today! Everyone have a wonderful week! We sure are going to try!

TOMORROW WE ARE GOING TO BE IN
DISNEY WORLD:yay:

I know ya'll are going to have an amazing trip!
Can't wait to hear all about your Disney adventure:-)
And I'm looking forward to what room/building you'll get..(;

Oh my goodness!! You leave TODAY!!!

Have a MAGICAL trip!! pixiedust:

I'll be leaving as soon as you get back, so if we miss each other, I'll catch you when I get home! :thumbsup2

Hope that the Zyrtec works for Ashton. Maybe the Florida weather will clear everything up.

If you have a chance, you might want to check www.hotels.com and get the phone numbers for a couple of hotels around the Marianna area. That way, if ya'll decide somewhere along the road that you're ready to stop, you can call ahead and see if they have availability.

I hope that ya'll have a super fantasic magically terrific trip!

Have an AWESOME and MAGICAL trip Connie!!! We hope to run into you guys!!! Have a safe drive and hopefully Ashton can rest a lot and feel much better soon!!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

The time has almost arrived!!! :cool1::woohoo::banana::yay:

I hope you have a safe drive and enjoy every moment of your vacation!!

Hope to see you for Illuminations!!

Thanks! everyone!!!
we had a wonderful time...so sad that it is over! :sad:
will be back soon to start a trip report...tired long drive home; but, it feels good to be home :upsidedow
:wave2:

Hey Connie! Glad you made it home safe and sound! Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Thanks for sharing on facebook!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter