We are Soarin' to Disney;We're back! TR started! LINK pg 127

When would you visit WDW? and Where would you stay?

• September 26, 2010

• November 28, 2010

• December 05, 2010

• January 30, 2010

• Port of Orleans French Quarter

• Carribean Beach Resort

• Coranodo Springs Resort

• POP--we may need to do the value!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks! everyone
I am doing :laundy: today (it is a rainy day here)--I did laundry there but I did not let the clothes dry all the way so I had some damp clothes(I had packed a small bag for US/IOA and had put the other clothes in the big bag--when we arrived at RPR I had hung our clothes up so they dried, well the others stayed damp, yuk!); so, I rewashing everything...
while doing that I am working on loading pics to photobucket, snapfish, and disneyphotopass...

Ashton is happy to be home; but, did ask when we were going ride the rides again...:mickeyjum

I need to come up with a title and than I will get things started...
stay safe and dry everyone...
:wave:

Welcome home, Connie!! I enjoyed following your trip via FB!! But can't wait to read about it!! Looking forward to the TR!!

Welcome home!!! I can't wait to hear all about the trip! :)

I am getting ready to head out to the store to replenish the house...
I plan to start tonight or tomorrow...
thinking of a title?!?

"Popping & Hopping all over the WORLD in four (short or full) days!"
"Soarin' high in the sunshine...the rain stayed away and let us enjoy the world...."
thinking, thinking, thinking, be back later...:wave:

SO happy that you made it back safe and are ready to report :cool1: I like the title with "Soarin" in it because it goes with your PTR title!! Can't wait to read about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter