We became DVC members today...on our last day of vacation.

edk35

DIS Veteran
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO. WE became members today at approximately 3:25 p.m. LOL We were on our last day of our Jan. trip and WOW WHAT A WAY TO END IT. I am very excited. I can't wait to read all the DVC threads now.

Denise

Congrats and welcome home

With DVC and SWA all you need now are APs and you'll be heading down all the time.

2hrs and your there.

CONGRATULATIONS!! You are going to love it!
It's funny we did the same thing at the last minute of our vacation. We just thought, "What the heck? Let's take the tour." We were sure we wouldn't be interested. Turns out, we walked out as members knowing it was exactly for our family!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO. WE became members today at approximately 3:25 p.m. LOL We were on our last day of our Jan. trip and WOW WHAT A WAY TO END IT. I am very excited. I can't wait to read all the DVC threads now.

Denise

Welcome Home!!! Nice to see a felloow Marylander!:tinker: :welcome:

I am VERY excited. We almost became members back in 94 but we had just had our 2nd child and were moving to Japan for 3 years and just thought it NOT PRACTICAL at the time. WRONG........BIG MISTAKE. We have regretted it ever since. I am so happy to finally have done this. Our home resort is Saratoga Springs too. I can't wait to hang out here too now. YIPPEEEE. Thanks to my good friend liz aka liznboys. They are also members and she gave us the ever so subtle push toward what we always knew WAS RIGHT FOR US. THANKS.

Denise

CONGRATULATIONS again my friend!! I'm so happy and excited for you guys! :cool1: :yay: :goodvibes :thumbsup2

We gotta get your sig. fixed up with one of the SSR pictures/logos that vascubaguy makes! :)

:welcome: :mickeyjum WELCOME HOME NEIGHBOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mickeyjum :welcome:

CONGRATULATIONS again my friend!! I'm so happy and excited for you guys! :cool1: :yay: :goodvibes :thumbsup2

We gotta get your sig. fixed up with one of the SSR pictures/logos that vascubaguy makes! :)

:welcome: :mickeyjum WELCOME HOME NEIGHBOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mickeyjum :welcome:

yes tell me how to put those in my signature please.

c003.gif
HOME

Welcome home!!!:cool1:

Let me be the first to tell you that you must, I repeat you must get a vaccine inmediately for a terrible disease that you will soon get. It's called add-onitis and the symptons are:

- An obsesion of constantly looking at a point chart. Adding, substracting and multiplying to see how many points your family (we mean you ;) ) must have to make you happy, I mean your family.

- Login into the DVC website and the Disboard constantly to see if there are any rumors followed by special offers for new DVC resorts.

If you want to avoid add-onitis, stay away from this board!! These horrible people will make you you obsessed with getting new points :scared:

Of course, I'm just kidding these boards are wonderful and you are lucky to be surrounded with such knowledgeable group of people that know the ins and out of DVC and that will be more than happy to share it with you.

Once again, WELCOME HOME!!! :cheer2:

Welcome home!!!:cool1:

Let me be the first to tell you that you must, I repeat you must get a vaccine inmediately for a terrible disease that you will soon get. It's called add-onitis and the symptons are:

- An obsesion of constantly looking at a point chart. Adding, substracting and multiplying to see how many points your family (we mean you ;) ) must have to make you happy, I mean your family.

- Login into the DVC website and the Disboard constantly to see if there are any rumors followed by special offers for new DVC resorts.

If you want to avoid add-onitis, stay away from this board!! These horrible people will make you you obsessed with getting new points :scared:

Of course, I'm just kidding these boards are wonderful and you are lucky to be surrounded with such knowledgeable group of people that know the ins and out of DVC and that will be more than happy to share it with you.

Once again, WELCOME HOME!!! :cheer2:

LOL that is funny. I actually was so hyped this morning that I swear my heart felt like it was racing. We got 300 points so hopefully that will be plenty. We got the developers points too instead of the 10 bucks off each point. SO we have 600 to use by Oct. 1st 08 and then of course we get our 300 Oct. of this year. SO we are sitting PRETTY FOR QUITE a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter