We bought TWO kitchen sinks @ Beaches & Cream!!!

chris1gill

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Last Friday we went to lunch at Beaches & Cream. We used two Connections vouchers. Using two vouchers we were able to order two side orders. I ordered the Chilli (6.00) & Caesar Salad (6.00) as my main meal, My Husband ordered double burger with all the fixings (9.00 w/addons), and for our son, I ordered the adult Hot dog (6.00) which counted as the second entree. We ordered two drinks (One Milkshake (5.00), One Frozen Sunshine(5.00)), then we ordered one Kitchen Sink (22.00)... Additionally we ordered a kids hot dog for our daughter (~5.00)

Well, the Kitchen sink came out and WHAT A HOOT... this thing is enormous, and we could barely even finish a third of it... But it made for such fun!! They make a big announcement when they bring them out & the place went really lively... Not to mention we got to eat whatever we wanted out of this dessert!! The waitress brought bowls for us thank goodness!

Now, the bill at this point (without the kids menu) would have been about 72.00 with tax and tip... But as we were enjoying this mountain of ice cream we thought, HEY, we get two desserts!!! Now we start looking for likely victims uh I mean candidates LOL... Well, a new family was seated next to us & took one look at this thing & said they were going to order it, so when the waitress approached them, they told her they wanted one... They were a nice family, and we were pretty happy by now, SO... we did as any other good DIS'er would do & had their Kitchen Sink applied to our one remaining dessert choice!!! So, we figure adding the 27.00 kitchen sink brought our food total to right around 100.00....

Not bad for two Connections vouchers that cost 22.00.... Not to mention the fun value... Even though we could barely put a dent in the thing, I'd order it again for sure if we had vouchers!!!

Just had to share!!

You must have made that family happy. What a sweet thing to do. We ate there also, but never got a cahnce to see one of those.

Sounds like a fun time! We ordered Connections vouchers too and plan to eat at Beaches and Cream also. I told my boyfriend about your experience and now he wants to order a Kitchen Sink too! :eek:

Sounds GREAT! I had a kitchen sink when I was in elementery school at an old fashioned ice cream palor and have been looking for a place that serves that. Could you please explain the Connection voucher? Thanks, Carolyn aigjr@aol.com

Isn't that kitchen sink huge! We ordered one in November with our Connection voucher too. After they made the huge announcement, I felt like I had to at least eat half of it. I just ate and ate and ate....I didn't want to see ice cream for the rest of the week, lol.:D

The Kitchen Sink WAS huge!!! We tried our best, but I think we only ate a 3rd of it LOL... Eight people could share it nicely :D I think we did make the other family's day, they were thrilled!!! We just wanted to share a little pixie dust!!

Connections Quick & Casual Vouchers can be purchased at www.connections123.com - they have a 30 day trial for 1.00, you can order the vouchers & cancel if you want, but they do have a lot of other benefits, like 20% back on Gift Certs for Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Toys R Us, Kids R Us & a whole host of others, but you must remain a member to utilize that benefit... Anyways, the Quick & Casual vouchers are 11.50 & the best place to use them on property is Beaches & Cream, as well as the Pepper Market at CSR.... Worked great for us!!

The quick & casual vouchers can be used for lunch as well as dinner, so that's another bonus :bounce:

chris1gill

I tried to give a kitchen sink to another family and the cm wouldn't. He said since it was such a big dessert only one. Bummer. I'm glad you got to suprise another family.

There were 5 of us and we couldn't finish it. That sucker's HUGE!!!

Oh man BabyBlues68, That stinks!!! I can't believe the CM wouldn't do it for you... Oh, I must also add, that when we walked up at noon, we thought we'd have to wait, but we walked right in!! It seems the Beaches lunch hour begins at 1:00, not 12:00...

We used 3 Connections vouchers for 5 people at Beaches and Cream last month. My DH and I split the prime rib sandwich (my DH wanted to get the most expensive sandwich), but it wasn't as good as the cheeseburger I had later in the week. We ended up getting one kitchen sink and 1 mudslide. I guess we could've gotten one more dessert, but I didn't want to be greedy! My DH and kids made a pretty big dent in the kitchen sink, although I put all the brownies in a plastic bowl and took them to the hotel room for later.

so if you are interested please send us a note. There is no membership card needed to use these vouchers, only the vouchers themselves. So, if you don't want to join connections, get these vouchers from us at cost ($10.50X3=$31.50).

Update: No Longer Available. Thanks.

Kelly DVC I would love to buy those off of you. I sent you a pm with my e-mail. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter