We canceled our trip...

So very sorry to read of your situation. I think perhaps your Mom may already know or at least have a feeling of what is going on. Perhaps that is why she decided to go on holiday with you at the last minute. It may not have been a conscious thing, but somewhere deep inside she knew she needed to be with her family. I am praying that she will not be in pain and that your family and she may spend her remaining days sharing your love. God Bless.:grouphug:

Lots of prayers for your mom for peace and comfort

My thoughts and prayers are with your mom and family. I don't understand though, why the doctors are telling you things, and not telling her? Isn't that a violation of her rights? If she is deemed incompetent, and you are her guardian, then I understand. She should have a say in all of this though, since it is her life. She may want to go for a second opinion, or get care at home, etc. That is her right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter