We cannot display your fast pass...Really???

DisneyDeb83

Mouseketeer
So, I wake up this morning excited to choose my fast passes. I’ve been looking at MDE for the past week almost daily, just checking to make sure my tickets are linked for everyone and never had a problem. My question is, is this normal? I almost feel like the system knows it’s my day and that’s what’s messing it up! How long does this normally take to clear up, and is everyone seeing the same thing? hELP!!!

Mine is switching off betweeen can't display dining and can't display fast passes - AND still having the refresh issue with my iPad - ! Thought I found a fix by hitting the "back" arrow and then clicking on cancel when it asked me if I wanted to submit form again - now I am not getting that pop up anymore , so the page tries to load my plans but then keeps going back to the log in screen ! And it's not a browser or cache issue because all of the other devices in house work (using safari web). - praying that someone knows a fix for the reload issue I'm having on iPad

Just wanted to add that the issue not displaying dining or fast passes is on iPod - with the iPod the plans don't load at all ! Just the stinkin page refresh back to the sign in screen - I've tried every fix !

MDE crashes and glitches are normal. It's just how it is. It will eventually come back up...at some random time. COuld be 5 minutes....could be 5 hours. Could be just the website and the app is fine or vice versa. No rhyme or reason. Best of luck.

Mine was working fine until last thurs, and then the refresh nonsense started - I can still access on iPod , phone, laptop, etc - just the iPad has the issues - and of course that is the device I use 99.9 % of the time !

Chrome via an Incognito tab currently working fine for me.

FoP is even available at 60 days out (1/12/18), 5:55pm, 6:05pm, and 6:35pm (at this moment).

Hope everyone has better luck as the day goes on.

Was able to get in right after 7, then went down again right after I booked two different days FOP. I was fine once I got those because my DS, DD and her boyfriend have never experienced it yet. Got back in 30 minutes later and was able to get everything else I wanted. Now I’m just trying to move up the few that aren’t exactly one hour past the prior FP, but I’m only 5 or 10 minutes off on a couple of them. So happy to be finished! Fingers crossed that nothing disappears!!
Thanks for the suggestions!

Sorry. :( MDE is a flat out disaster. I've had various issues with it for most of 2018. Two days ago, I tried to add two people to my Family and Friends list and sent out the invitations. Both invitations came to me, in their names. Neither one of them ever received an email. :rolleyes::rolleyes2:headache::badpc:

I am seriously irritated by their lack of caring to fix this tech disaster. It better be working for my fastpass day, or I will be raising hell with IT on the phone that day. I've passed my limit of what I'm willing to tolerate.

Has anyone else had to update their account information prior to logging into MDE recently ?

I went to sign in and acct info screen came up - I just clicked save and was then able to access MDE without the page constantly refreshing - it's really a bit ridiculous and would be for ANY big company -

Was able to get in right after 7, then went down again right after I booked two different days FOP. I was fine once I got those because my DS, DD and her boyfriend have never experienced it yet. Got back in 30 minutes later and was able to get everything else I wanted. Now I’m just trying to move up the few that aren’t exactly one hour past the prior FP, but I’m only 5 or 10 minutes off on a couple of them. So happy to be finished! Fingers crossed that nothing disappears!!
Thanks for the suggestions!
Well fastpass booking doesn’t start till 7 so that makes sense that it finally let you in then. Glad you got FOP before the crash!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter