• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We closed today!!

michamato

Mouseketeer
It is official we closed on our SSR purchase, they told me to check the disney system in about 10 days!!! It was almost too easy!! And the wait went by pretty fast, thanks to everyone for their help!!!

FYI, i closed last wednesday and was in the system today, so that was a 7 day turnaround.

Sorry, but can I ask what you mean by "in the system?" We just sent back paperwork and called MS with our member # to ask some questions. We ended up also asking for our pin to access the site and they gave it to us, so I can look up our account--although there isn't any closing date yet, it does show my UY and number of points.

Is that what you are talking about?

TIA:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter