We got Cindy's!

suzywindy

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I printed out the top tips from this board and gave them to my husband. There he was at 6:58am with his cell and the cordless ready to go. He hit redial a few times and then shouted I'm in! So - on Wed Oct 23rd at 9am - 6 of us will experience this breakfast for the first time. Something happy to look forward to. Thanks for all the tips on this board -without it I am sure we would never have been able to make those reservations.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Congradulations :bounce:

BTW, did you get the ressies with the cell phone or the cordless? I'm trying to get some info together to see if there is a pattern.:D

Ed

Cordless on a redial mode. He had tried the day before, but did not understand the seriousness of it all until I condensed the tips off of these boards. There were 3 of us trying and all for one little Princess. We did have Norway princess breakfast just in case.

We went for the first time in July...it was very special. The castle is beautiful. If you want to try a healthy alternative to their traditional breakfast they serve (i.e. bacon, french toast etc.) they offer a "health" breakfast which consists of granola and peach yogurt with fruit. This was EXCELLENT and IMO opinion better than was my husband had!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter