We got the Mira Costa :)

xiphoid76

DIS Veteran
6 months to the date before we go to Tokyo Disneyland :)
We are so excited and wanted so badly to stay at the Mira Costa...we knew how hard it would be to get a room. We went online at 8 PM EST exactly 6 months before the date we arrive and were able to secure a standard room in the hotel. We checked 1 hour later and the only rooms left were the most expensive suites. It is amazing how quickly these rooms fill up!!!

Really - is that what you have to do? I havent read that before?

What is the going rate?

But congratulations - it looks beautiful!!! :woohoo:

My partner was practicing a few weeks before on the website to see what rooms would be available - it really is something you have to do 6 months before - and right at 8 PM Eastern Standard Time. That is the exact time the website becomes available. You should practice a few nights before - your internet connection has to be good as well (it did not work in a hotel we were in - we had to go to a stronger connection).
We just got a standard room - 42,000 yen a night - pricey, but heard absolutely fantastic things about the hotel!!
Now we just have to wait 6 months....

I'm planning to visit TDR in Dec and i really want to snag a room at the Miracosta (maybe 2, since there are 2 adults and 3 kids (13 , 11 and 6).

If my checkin date is Dec 2, does this ean I need to standby on the phone/computer on Jun 2, at 8 am Japan time? Is it a better bet to use the computer or phone to do a booking?

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter