We Is Coming to Da Fort

TheRustyScupper

Everyone Is Responsible For Everyone.
1) Scupper and Mrs. Scupper are coming to FW & WL (3/23/20 thru 3/30/20).
2) We are celebrating our 35th Wedding Anniversary.
. . . other folks may exceed our time together
. . . but, for us, it is a milestone
. . . to some, possibly a millstone
3) Obviously, we will welcome other DIS-friends to come and say hello.

NOTE:
. . . We might be EASILY convinced to provide food and convivial conversation.
. . . Just give us advance notice.

Hate I'll miss it. We do have trips to the Fort in June and October however.

Congrats!

We may be there also, our 24th anniversary is 3/30 but were are still in debate between two Forts, FW or Ft Desoto. Will be making the decision before the end of the month. Congrats to you and the Mrs.:love:

My sister and BIL are camping there the exact same dates. We're staying at BCV, but we are planning to spend quite a bit of time with them at the Fort. We might see you around. Have fun!

Ask for one of the 100 loop cabins? :rolleyes: Maybe some pixie dust will fall your way? ED

Congrats on the wedding anniversary! Bummed that I will miss you by one day! We are there 3/14 to 3/22.....

Hate I'll miss it. We do have trips to the Fort in June and October however.

Congrats!
IF you invite us, we will come and meet you.
We may be there also, our 24th anniversary is 3/30 but were are still in debate between two Forts, FW or Ft Desoto. Will be making the decision before the end of the month. Congrats to you and the Mrs.:love:
Let us know.. We would be glad to share your celebration.
Rev The RustyScupper

Give me a PM, and we can celebrate together - DINNER, OF COURSE, ON US!

My sister and BIL are camping there the exact same dates. We're staying at BCV, but we are planning to spend quite a bit of time with them at the Fort. We might see you around. Have fun!
Give me a PM. Looks like TheRustyScupper can buy dinner for several DIS-ers. I Just need a count. I guarantee a FANTASTIC meal. (What else would one expect from Scupper?)

If you join TheRustyScupper (in this case, including MrsScupper)l, I assure a great meal and location.

We are awaiting a list of attendees. I will make final ressies no later than 12/15/2019. Since I need a count, please list your attendance including adults and kids under 12. ASSUMING THE MEAL IS FULLY PAID BY SCUPPER. (Did I really say FULLY Paid?) I do need a count.

NOTE:-1 :All I need is a name and number of attendees, and a list of any allergies ( Salt, Nuts, Fish, under 12 attendees, Bald People, etc)

NOTE--2: Your Credit Rating, Your Credit Card Balances, etc, would also be of help..

1) If you can or cannot attend our celebration, it is OK.
2) Here are the rules for attendees.
3) EMAIL ME..
4) I will include you in the ressie (adults only, please).
5) Without an email REPLY TO YOU, you are not included.
6) Send:
. . . address> TheRustyScupper@yahoo.com.
. . . subject> "RUSTYSCUPPER 35th Anniversary:
. . . body > "I wish to attend, dates xxx/xx/2020 thru xxx/xx/2020"
. . . body> your real name and better-half name (usually needed for the ressie)
. . . body> any day(s) you cannot attend, so we can plan effectively.
8) I will send TO YOU a confirmation email with ressie info.
9) If MY email is not received by YOU no later than 01/05/2020, send me another email.
10) We provide meal and refreshments at no cost to you.
. . . MIGHT be beer and brats
. . . MIGHT be a character meal.
. . . MIGHT be steak filet and champagne.
. . . will PROBABLY be in between these

NOTE: You can also send me a DIS email with above info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter