We just bought some whole cooked lobsters. What would you do with them?

Jingle

<font color=red>Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaah
We just bought them because they seemed like a really good price. But, what do you do with them?

Break them open, dip them in butter, and eat them. :D

Serve salad and rolls for a quick and easy meal.

Would you cook them or boil them? I am definitely not Martha Stewart, although my friends son just called us Betty Crocker and Aunt Jemima.

( we used to buy them cooked up on Cape Cod) We still washed off the neat. But melt some butter - crack open the tails and claws and enjoy! Oh - Corn on the Cob is great with Lobster!;)

if they are cooked just chow down

I suppose you could heat them if they've cooled off, but it's not necessary. I guess the easiest way would be to take out the meat and put it in the microwave.

You're making me hungry.. but in any case, I vote for boiling them and having them with butter and some mashed potatoes. :)

If they are already fully cooked I don't think I'd try to re-heat them. They might dry out. You could mix the meat in some mayo and make a lobster salad or you could just arrange the meat on some lettuce for a cold platter. But, I think I'd go with the others and dip 'em in butter and eat....or put the meat in rolls and cover with melted butter for a lobster roll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!