We just rented points for September. What happens now?

Nono Pep

Earning My Ears
We have been fortunate enough to rent points at OKW for September. We were told that some information package and magic bands would arrive to ur home. When can I expect to receive something?

Since the DVC Rent/Trade board is not a discussion forum, this thread has been moved to our DVC Member Services forum.

Enjoy your rental! :)

Once you receive the room confirmation number, you will need to manually link that to your MDE account. Once you do that, there will be an option to customize your MagicBands. When your MagicBands ship depends on if you opt to pay to upgrade any bands. If you only select the free MagicBands, they will ship out to you around 30 days prior to your check in date. If you select any premium (paid) MagicBands, they will ship a few days after you place the order.

Thank you, but all i have is a reservation number. No magic bands and no room confirmation number yet. When do i get those? P.s. what is an MDE account.

MDE is “My Disney Experience”

Go to the main DisneyWorld page (or download the app), and browse over to ‘My Plans’ under ‘My Disney Experience’. If you haven’t already created a Disney account, you should be able to do that at this point. Then click on Add Plans -> Resort Hotel Reservations. At this point try putting in your reservation number.

Once you do this, your OKW reservation should show up, and then you can customize your magic bands.

Just a reminder that you will receive nothing further than the reservation number from the owner or broker. Everything from here will come from Disney. As mentioned, once you link that reservation number to a MDE account that you will make by going to the main disneyworld.com From there, the world's your oyster- online check in etc. IF YOU WANT Disney's Magical Express for airport transfers or a Dining Plan- that will need to be handled directly with your broker or owner. Have fun! Planning is the second best part.

If you are going early in Sept, it may be too late to request magic bands online. We just ordered ours today and our trip is the very end of Sept. It said we had 16 days left to change the order.

Are you a first time visitor? If so, you can purchase books like Passporter's Guide or Unofficial Guide to Disney World. Also Disney Food Blog has fantastic videos on youtube for planning.

If it is too late for the Magic Bands to be shipped, you can still order your bands online and they will be waiting for you at your resort when you arrive.

I would still go to My Disney Experience and order bands for your group. They may still get to you before you leave for your vacation!

Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!