We leave tomorrow (fri-a.m.)!!

lorivegas

Mouseketeer
Since this IS the tip board..... got any?:D We are being picked up at YIKES!:eek: 4 a.m. , and I am bringing my friend and a 3yr. old and 12 yr. old that has NEVER been to Disney! (I have already warned them of the rainy season, bringing GOOD shoes and other tidbits,... but if anyone is back recently, or knows of something that we DEFINETLY need to bring... pass it on please! We are staying Savanah view at AKL, so I am hoping for some room requests suggestions. Also, should we bring our OWN stroller,(umbrella type) or just rent theirs... what are the pros and cons of the stroller issue? Thank you all for your quick comments and suggestions... we NEED them!! LOL:)

Hi fellow Indy resident! I am excited for you. I will be arriving in the World Monday morning. I do not have much advice, sorry! I just wanted to wish you the very best trip possible. It is so much fun to go with people who have never been before. It is like opening up a new world for them. I am sure you are a wonderful guide and you, your friend and her kids will have a wonderful time!

Well, hello there to you too !! It should be such a fun experience!! (my friend doesn't ride any rollercoaster type rides, so I told her I would take her son.... I LOVE RIDES!! )So he is excited and I am too, since if I ever drag my hubby and son to Disney.... they just hang around and wait for me to ride the big rides, of course there are some rides they will do, and some of the shows , etc. I think thats pretty nice of them to wait for me, don't you? Unfortunately, they are the type of people that ride a ride once, maybe twice... and they are DONE for a few YEARS !!:confused: Can you even comprehend this?? ! Me, neither!! LOL:rolleyes: And, forget the shows... seen em' once and they are bored... so, I figure if someone wants me to go with them... IM OUTTA HERE!! HA HA!! I have only one child, (hes a crabby teen now, though... God forbid if he is SEEN with mom and dad... ) and I never took him when he was little... so I missed out on getting to share Disney memories with a child... you know get to see it through their eyes... so this trip is doubly (is this a word? )special to me!! Well, i am off to sleep now, limo comes in 5 hours!! YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL, SAFE, FUN, EXCITING TIME TOO, okay??!! :tongue: :sunny: :crazy:

Just incase you get that "Dis itch" and have to check the boards one more time before you leave...............

Have a great time!!!

DS and I are going to Irish fest tomorrow to check out the kids day and Off Kilter later tomorrow night. Then on Sat, we head to the World!!!! Wear your lime green ribbons everyone. We'll be looking for them.

Well I am shocked I have not seen one person from indiana on this board until now. I thought I was the one and only boo hoo
Goodlluck with both your trips and I do hope the rain stay away so you can have an enjoyable stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter