We lost 45 pounds and a house to get to Disney

MickeyMouse'sBFF

Mouseketeer
So lets begin this country song of a pre-trip report here. I plan on using this as part diary of sorts and a theropy of other sorts. We have been through a LOT and are about to go through even more in the next week and a half before our trip. ALL unintentional I assure you. Whats a Disney trip without some Nice Big drama.. eh? :upsidedow
Ok here we go~
So we can go over my quick list of Characters here. Its me and hubby.. ~Sorry, I dont do a lot of the abriviations that is common on here~
And then theres my two children I have a three year old girl and a 8 year old girl. They ARE the most wonderful thing to ever happen to our lives here on earth.:lovestruc Then later you may hear me speak of my mother. Then even later you may hear about my father and his wife... Thats about it. Unless we get someone who has some crazy plans in joining us oon this trip that we dont know about. I personaly wouldnt recomend it.. as we are likely to be one orange short of a being a fruit basket :hyper: by the time we go on this trip... But hey.. Pick your battles~
Next we want to et the stage, now dont we~ Ok.. well heres the thing. Our set is ..er.. well.. being MOVED... I will explain in a minute or two.. I may not until tommorrow, but I will explane sometime..
So, I will begin to fill you in on the weight loss part. I went last year to Disney weighing more than I ever had in my life. I made a promise to myself that the next time we go, I would be below a certain weight. Over this past year.. I did just that. about 45 pounds in fact!:wishforty I am happy about that acheived goal. I have a lot more to lose, but I am keeping up with my timeline so far. Heres to another 50 gone by this time NEXT year!~:wishfifty
NOW, I want to go back about a month and a half ago when we decided to go on this trip. I was chatting with my Dads wife about how cold it was:cold: and I said It made me want to get the arrangements together for our yearly trip to Disney. She says.. "oh take us with you". I laughed and said OK.. When can you go.. she says in about any normal tone as someone can who is going to make plans for Disney could.. OH,.. Any time.. just tell me so I can ask off and we will go":eek:. I thought she was joking! :clown: But she wasnt.. I was happy and said.. OK! Now, something have to clear up here. Its not all cut and day as it may seem. My MOTHER lives about 5 hours from Disney and thinks she can hop aboard any time we go to the park. She also has a birthday comming up.. so can you see my mothers face when I tell her she cant come because we are going to spend the entire trip with my Dad and his wife.. :furious: I figured I would have to come up with some kind of plan to put out any flames of fury:firefight HEY...I KNOW!:idea: Lets plan a couple days with her after the trip with them.. she can join us and spend time with us when my father leaves. We can celabrate her birthday then and EVERYONES happy:dance3: So.. Thats what we decided to do. I have an even better idea.. Lets save some money and stay at the pop instead of the moderates we are used to. That way we can FLY there!:woohoo: Sounds good.. Lets pay for it NOW! OK!:thumbsup2
So.. Fast foreward to last week. And finally the part about our moving stage set.
We rent our home. Last week we were told that the house was being put in to foreclosure.:scared1: It will happen about 6 days before our trip!:sad:
Now.. I dont know about you.. but I dont think that meshes well with a vacation. I told my husband about it.. and he says we will have to get out before the trip anyway. Lets just move and relax on our trip.:beach: We will probably need the time away then anyhow... :love:I LOVE my husband~:hug:
So, here we are. I am packing. I have my suitcases being filled with items for Disney. I have boxes being filled with items from the house. I just hope This next week proves to be as simple as he thinks it will be. I have NEVER experienced ANYTHING quite like this before.... We shall see....
TO BE CONTINUED~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter