We lost one :(

disndatworld

Mouseketeer
We are a family of 5. DW, DS19, DD16 & DS12 & Me.

But we will be making a trip without DS19 since he's in college and has other priorities. For a moment I felt sad - then I smiled and starting counting the savings :)

So this trip is for a party-of-4. It's in conjunction with my cousin's wedding (who lives in the Orlando area). So we'll be doing a few days at WDW. Staying offsite at Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas in Lake Buena Vista. We rented a car, and are looking forward to a great time.

Here's a pic from several years back... We won't have the whole crew, but still looking forward!!!

475149_10201068160084607_1252782913_o.jpg

This trip came together unexpectedly. My cousin is getting married, and we got an invitation to her wedding. We wanted to go, but we also wanted to do something with the family. So we decided to go ahead and go down, but build a small vacation around it.

Reservations 5 weeks out for the Resorts were TERRIBLE as far as availability goes. So we got a 2-bedroom suite offsite. At least we have plenty of room if we are not on-property. It's in Buena Vista - so very close. Ordered tickets from Undercover Tourist.

Looks like Avatar Flight of Passage FP+ is going to be difficult... as at the 30 day window they are already gone. That stinks.... but maybe we'll follow he advice and get there before rope-drop so we can get a turn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter