WE must be CLOSE to the coveted

a*lil*bit*goofy

I miss the tag fairy
free dining-assuming they release free dining- release date? Last two years it was Monday 24/25 so i am hoping its same time framw this year?

Anyone in the know have any info to share?

Yes i am feeling antsy! In past on the boards there used to be someone who was very close to being accurate all the time about release dates for things like this. I cant recall the name I was hoping they were still around

Yes i am feeling antsy! In past on the boards there used to be someone who was very close to being accurate all the time about release dates for things like this. I cant recall the name I was hoping they were still around
User name was black something or other. You can follow it in on Facebook, whispers guide to Orlando.

I sure hope that we can score at least free dining. Especially since we haven't been able to get any sort of discount for our August trip.

~D

CAST MEMBERS ARE IN THE FREE DINING TRAINING MEETINGS TODAY!!!!!!

To everyone? usually the Disney Visa holders get first dibs.
No free dining dibs for Disney Visa Holders the past few years. It has opened to everyone at the same time. There has been an extra week in August for Visa holders and Canadians to book though.

Reactions: DJ!
I think the magic time is 7 am edt, but that is based on what I have read on these boards .

2 years ago when we were hoping for FD, we stayed up all night the night it was supposed to drop, and actually because available at 3:50ish am. Not usre what happened during 2017, but that was our experience. It dropped several hours prior to the phone lines opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter