We put the DYS in Functional, Completing our ABC’s

Sounds like an amazing trip.
I had to laugh at pizza hut. In 1999 I went to England, Scotland and Wales. One of the last days of our trip, we eat Pizza hut right near Windsor Castle.

Another great report! San Juan is definitely on my short list of places I want to see.

Thanks for sharing everything!

Awesome Report!! Love your pictures, as always!! Have fun planning your next adventure!!;)

Thanks for reading. We had a great time

Another fantastic trip, wrapped up!!!

Thanks

Sounds like an amazing trip.
I had to laugh at pizza hut. In 1999 I went to England, Scotland and Wales. One of the last days of our trip, we eat Pizza hut right near Windsor Castle.

Something we would do too!

Loved your trip report!

Thanks

Another great report! San Juan is definitely on my short list of places I want to see.

Thanks for sharing everything!

I really enjoyed it so much more than I thought I would. I looked at it as a port but now I see it as a destination.

We got home and packed up the car and put the chinchilla and cage in and said our good byes to Skip and then started off.
Our first stop was at sister Gail’s where Abby was going to be in charge of “Nibbles” for the next week and she was so excited! We gave her all the directions and talked a bit and then it was time to head out again.

We have a pet rabbit named 'Nibbles'.

Enjoying the trip report.

Thanks for sharing, enjoyed your trip report. I’m the travel planner/researcher in my family and my wife and I decided last month to book our first ever cruise, 5 night Marvel Day at Sea on the Magic in Jan as our kids Christmas present this year. We are big Disneyland fans but wanted to try something new especially now that our kids are getting older and easier to travel with. I’ve been reading this site to learn and prep and started checking out trip reports. Your report title caught my eye and it was a fun read. San Juan is now on my list to visit someday. I was totally anti cruise until I started researching DCL, now the more I read the more I can’t wait to go!

Thanks for sharing, enjoyed your trip report. I’m the travel planner/researcher in my family and my wife and I decided last month to book our first ever cruise, 5 night Marvel Day at Sea on the Magic in Jan as our kids Christmas present this year. We are big Disneyland fans but wanted to try something new especially now that our kids are getting older and easier to travel with. I’ve been reading this site to learn and prep and started checking out trip reports. Your report title caught my eye and it was a fun read. San Juan is now on my list to visit someday. I was totally anti cruise until I started researching DCL, now the more I read the more I can’t wait to go!

Thanks for reading. I am totally hooked on cruising and doing it with DCL is my favorite way! I have several reports on here somewhere. My friend who goes by Timon on the boards writes some amazing reports too.

We went to Disneyland in March. It was my 2nd time by Claire and Skip's first visit. Claire ended up liking Disneyland a bit better than WDW, mainly because she loved Express pass and how that all works. And she liked the differences too. Totally different experience. If all works out right, Claire and I may try to go to Disneyland next summer after our Alaskan cruise for a couple nights...just to fill that Disney need.

I am a former Passporter board member, and I’m looking forward to catching up on tour TRs here! This cruise sounded wonderful! I haven’t been to any of your pets, except Aruba where I went in my honeymoon many years ago. Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!