We put the DYS in Functional, Completing our ABC’s

We settled back on the boat and took off to our next snorkeling spot.

bonaire170 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire64 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire65 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire85 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Video.

Our Captain told us that island we could see was basically an island where they would decontaminate slaves back in the day before bringing them to the main island. Also if one was sick, they would leave them there for like 2-3 weeks and come back and if they were alive and well, then they could come back to the main island. Sounds rough!!!!!!

bonaire172 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire173 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Look how pretty that water is and the changes in color.

bonaire66 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This was our next stop. I think he actually wanted to be further down but the mooring balls were all taken up already down the way. He told us basically to swim a big triangle to see everything. At times it will be very shallow with so many rocks and coral and to try to not touch any of it….especially the fire coral. He also said they have been seeing turtles here almost every day lately and we had about 90% chance of seeing one. Unfortunately it wasn’t meant to be and we never saw any.

bonaire174 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire175 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was pretty deep where we jumped off at.

bonaire177 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And not much to see here.

bonaire191 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire193 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire178 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire195 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire196 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire197 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire179 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire198 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire199 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire200 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire201 by Jenseib, on Flickr

There was a lot of coral, but not much in the way of colorful coral.

bonaire202 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire203 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire205 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire206 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire207 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire208 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire209 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire210 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire211 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire212 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire213 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Continuing my snorkeling.

bonaire214 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire181 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire182 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This bugger was coming straight at me…and he didn’t veer off till the very last minute.

bonaire16 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire17 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire216 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire217 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire218 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire220 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire222 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire223 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire183 by Jenseib, on Flickr

At one point I looked up to see which way to go and where Claire was. I was starting to join the wrong group…..oops. LOL. I turned the right way and joined my own group.

bonaire224 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I kept my eyes out for turtles but no such luck.

bonaire225 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire226 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire184 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And it was time to get back on the boat once again.

bonaire227 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We headed off again and our crew served us snacks and drinks.

They offered Claire the champagne and I told the gal no as Claire was only 14. She said…well the drinking age here IS 14…..um still a no! hahaha. Claire didn’t want any, but she was amazed it was only 14. I forget where the girl was from, but I am thinking Netherlands and I think she said the drinking age there was like 16. Wow!

bonaire87 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Our Captain was really informative too! As we floated along he would give us info about the area. The island is typically pretty windy, but when the hurricane came through to the nearby islands he said it sucked up all the air and they were dead still for a couple of days and it was soooo hot! They didn’t get rain or anything, just all the air sucked out.

He had some other interesting stories and gave us some history of the island too. He had an accent and he said some words in kind of an English/Dutch mix.

bonaire67 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire68 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Then it was time to get off the boat and into our little bus to the port.

We were told that these were new condos….I want one!

bonaire70 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire71 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And Flamingos were out there.

bonaire72 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire73 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire74 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And then back to the Wonder.

bonaire88 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I thought our excursion on a whole was good. We had a great team guiding us. I just expected better snorkeling with more colors. We saw a lot of colorful fish, but the coral was kind of plain. Bonaire is known for great diving, so I expected the snorkeling to be some of the best ever, but it wasn’t. I did have a good time and glad we did it though.

We were hungry, so we stopped off for a bite to eat.

bonaire75 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire89 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire90 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Horn video

Claire headed off to shower and I sat down and was just gazing off in the distance and kind of listened in on others conversations. There was a group of people I talked to off and on throughout the cruise talking and that voice! …I know that voice! Then it hit me. It was Pete Werner from Dis. So I asked him and sure enough….it was him!

I joined in the conversation then and he was telling the story of how he started his agency and Dis and it was a very interesting story.

There was a group of people I talked to off and on throughout the cruise talking and that voice! …I know that voice! Then it hit me. It was Pete Werner from Dis. So I asked him and sure enough….it was him!

I joined in the conversation then and he was telling the story of how he started his agency and Dis and it was a very interesting story.
How fun! I hope you told him all about your fan base here on the cruise boards.

Love the photos. We are taking DD snorkeling for the first time this summer. I hope it goes well. Otherwise, we will just hang on the boat I guess.

Sorry I am MIA again. Had a busy weekend and yesterday was nuts...and off to training today. Hopefully I can get back on track by Thursday

How fun! I hope you told him all about your fan base here on the cruise boards.

Love the photos. We are taking DD snorkeling for the first time this summer. I hope it goes well. Otherwise, we will just hang on the boat I guess.

I didn't even tell him I use Dis. hahaha. But he was interesting to talk to. I certainly was interested in the Dis story, but he had other interesting things to talk about and I surely didn't want to make his vacation about his job.

I hope it goes well. Claire's first real experience was in rough water so she wasn't super impressed, but now she is pretty good at it and enjoys it.

I would love to meet up with him! :thumbsup2

I want this in my belly NOW!!! :love::worship::rotfl2:

He was very nice to me.

I want it in my belly too. I am yearning for a cruise. but I need some money first!

PT sent a message wondering where people were. I told her where I was and that I was heading to deck 4. I ended up finding her there after a bit.

bonaire91 by Jenseib, on Flickr

She told me I had just missed seeing Mickey out here.

bonaire254 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And Pluto was down the way.

bonaire92 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I caught a few pics as he walked by.

bonaire93 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire94 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Many people were relaxing and waiting to leave.

bonaire95 by Jenseib, on Flickr

There were groups of kids onshore hollering and hooting at our ship. Every time the horn would play they would cheer.

I took lots of video while we were standing there.

At some point Z and F came and joined us too.

bonaire96 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire97 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We talked about our excursions. They did this cart sand sailing type thing and it sounded really interesting. PT showed me some of their pictures and I bet it was fun.

Finally we said goodbye and got cleaned up and ready for pirate night. I had a date with some glitter!

PT made matching shirts for my family, but since Skip cancelled, M wore his, which was like 30 times too big for her. LOL!

M did make up on us and added glitter to some of us too. F was hysterical. She made it look like he had a black eye…and it looked sooooo real!

bonaire98 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire99 by Jenseib, on Flickr

She gave Z a mustache and we just kept laughing at it.

bonaire100 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire101 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We all headed down to 80’s trivia tonight. We had 2 teams and neither did that great. But it was still a ton of fun.

We went for a walk before dinner.

bonaire185 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I just love deck 4!

bonaire186 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We are 2 roughed up pirates!

bonaire111 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Scratches and glitter courtesy of M.

Tonight we were in Animator’s. We missed last night, which was also there, but true to his word, Crash brought us our pasta!

bonaire228 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire187 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire sat next to F. She’s pretty quiet most of the time and shy, but F brought up some subject that Claire knew a lot about and she was a total chatter box and just talking away with F. I was shocked!.

bonaire188 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire229 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire230 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Z had asked for mozzarella sticks too.

bonaire231 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Our pasta! J and I were totally pigging out on it.

bonaire232 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And the rest of my food.

bonaire233 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And I always crack up when they bring out shrimp cocktail in a cup.

bonaire234 by Jenseib, on Flickr

With a ton of lettuce in it…Who eats that lettuce?

bonaire189 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I think I had my camera set on a weird setting plus the lighting…which gave me weird looking food.

Like a blue salad!

bonaire235 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I debated on getting the pasta from the pirate menu as the last few times I have had it it was not very good. All those times being on the Fantasy.

bonaire236 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was excellent tonight and I am glad I got it. I am finding that the Wonder…for the most part….made many things better than the Fantasy.

bonaire237 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire238 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We had a lot of fun at dinner tonight! But we had to get going for the pirate show!

We headed up top to watch the show. I think M went back to the room for something. And I am not sure if J and MK ended up watching with T in concierge or if they just called it a night?

In the elevator up, an older couple looked at F and said something like….”you were in quite the fight! What does the other guy look like?” I started laughing because F’s black eye and scratches just looked so real! The guy was surprised it was all done with make up.

We hung with PT, F and Z and M found us a little later.

bonaire112 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire113 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire241 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire242 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire239 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I don’t bother getting up close to see the show since I have seen it a few times now. But I do like the fireworks.

A picture of us gals!

emily3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

See the sweater Claire is wearing? She wears it ALL the time. She just loves it. I have one similar and brought it with me too. Some evening’s M would wear Claire’s sweater and Claire would wear mine. Hahaha.

bonaire243 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire244 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Video

bonaire102 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire106 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Video

(And it’s terrible as I kept moving it to the side and missing fireworks.)

bonaire107 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire108 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire109 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Loved the fireworks as always. I just get a special feeling when watching those. They are not the biggest or the best….but they are at sea!

Claire headed back to the room and we went off to Intuition in Azure. Each night the shows would get funnier as you would get to know some of the guests and see Jo interact with them.

After that, I did some walking and then headed back to the room.

bonaire110 by Jenseib, on Flickr

bonaire190 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I needed to do some laundry, so I went to do that. It was a waiting game. Everyone on this cruise seemed to want to do laundry and there was never anything open…day or night. So I waited till one opened and then I pulled stuff out after a few minutes and went on to put my stuff in and same for drying. It was just terrible trying to do any this cruise.

I also had brought some gifts to pixie dust. Claire ordered room service and I made the rounds to deliver my small gift. There ended up being a list of like 50 cabins on the pixie dust list. That is just way too many and I think many were taking it like a regular exchange. I was not. I was not buying 50 gifts for pixie dusting. LOL.

Then as I walked around, I found that several on the list didn’t have any bag or fish extender even out. I skipped them. I was trying to deliver to the rooms closest to ours first and then branch out…I ended up going on several decks and it was a lot more work than I planned.

Also there were teens roaming the halls. About 3 or 4 and I swear they were watching me. I worried they were stealing Fish Extender gifts. They seemed to be on every floor I would go on and then they would sit in the halls. I don’t care if kids stay up all night, but there is no need for them to be in the stateroom halls. I ended up seeing them walk around when they thought I was gone and they were carrying do not disturb signs, so I am sure they were moving them off doors.

A little later I was at the landing and bam bam bam…they came running down the steps but would jump about 4 or 5 steps. I then spoke up and told them they needed to knock it off or they were going to get reported.

And about 5 minutes later I saw an officer walking the stairs….and reported the kids…and then I saw security walking up and down the halls a little later.

Like I said, I don’t care what they do all night in public areas, but NOT in the stateroom areas.

bonaire245 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was a long night and I think I went to bed around 2 AM or so. But we should be fine now with clean clothes! And one reason I did it was Claire told me all her jeans were dirty…..BUT she had a whole other packing cube full of jeans that she didn’t know about. UGH!

Glad you told the teens to stop. I'm the same way about the stateroom hallways. If my dd is acting up and I'm not around, I am all for another adult to get on to her, and she knows she better well listen to them! Of course she's only 10 and still believes I somehow know what she's upto at all times, I know that will soon come to an end, but I'm taking advantage of it while I can, lol! Your pirate shirts are cute, I need to get my dd a new one, she's outgrown the one she has.

Glad you told the teens to stop. I'm the same way about the stateroom hallways. If my dd is acting up and I'm not around, I am all for another adult to get on to her, and she knows she better well listen to them! Of course she's only 10 and still believes I somehow know what she's upto at all times, I know that will soon come to an end, but I'm taking advantage of it while I can, lol! Your pirate shirts are cute, I need to get my dd a new one, she's outgrown the one she has.

I don't care how late they stay up if they are behaving and in proper areas, but in the stateroom hallways...you know they are up to know good.

PT did a great job with the shirts. I really liked them.

Jan 31, 2019, Thursday, Day at Sea

Today was another Sea Day. I just can never get enough of these and sadly we only had 2 this cruise.

T and D invited M and I, and J and MK to Palo brunch with them. I had not expected that at all, and it was very nice of them to arrange it.

I walked around a bit in the morning after I got ready and I saw Pete again and he had to run as he was on his way to Palo…hey so am I!

J messaged me that they arrived at Palo early and were seated, so I headed that way and joined the group. Ironically we were seated next to Pete’s gang.

I took a bunch of pictures, so I will just post them. We had good conversation and good food. And best of all…since M is a platinum sailor….we got our meal for free (well we did tip).

sea1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea44 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea45 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea4 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea72 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea6 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea7 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea73 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And my favorite! Chicken Parmesan!!!!

sea8 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea9 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea11 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea12 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We had a great time and literally rolled out. I was soooo full!

sea13 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea14 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea15 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea16 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We headed back to the room and changed. Claire had told me not to allow her to sleep in today as she missed most of the last Sea Day and she wanted to do stuff around the ship “as a family” today.

She was ready and waiting and we looked over options. Towel folding was just starting so we headed that way. Claire has wanted to do a towel folding class on the ship for years!

M went with us and we arrived a little late, but grabbed our towels and soon caught up. We were NOT very good.

sea17 by Jenseib, on Flickr

That would be a dinosaur.

sea18 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And now on to elephants.

sea74 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea75 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The twist part was called a carrot and we just kept laughing at how terrible our carrots were coming out.

sea76 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And now for the swan….which kind of looked like a snake.

sea77 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And some point we gave up trying from our chairs and went to the floor.

sea19 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea20 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We were making a monkey now.

sea21 by Jenseib, on Flickr

M’s was pretty good.

sea22 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire’s wasn’t too bad.

sea23 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We haven't been to a towel folding class yet, I hope to do it on our next cruise. They had you do a lot of animals, I thought they'd only do 2 or 3. Looks fun!

Palo looks good, Jen. I was a bit surprised at the layout, until I remembered you were on a classic ship.
Yip, that food IS good.

Had to :rotfl2: as we have done a towel folding class on our last Dream cruise and it was really hard to just word free flowing as we did not have a table or chair, just our legs and knees to put our towels down on. Were you allowed to keep your creations? We were. We kept just one and presented it to our stateroom host that evening. :laughing:

Amazing brunch! Even better that it was free! I cannot wait to do one! The towel class looks fun! I think the towels came out great! Way better than I probably could have done haha.

Oh my gosh- love all of the pictures! That food looks Awesome, especially the Chick parm and pizza!! It looks like you guys had a fun time making towel animals. Thank you for the update!

Ahhhhhh brunch.......yum yum yum!!! Even yummier that you got to partake of the free Platinum meal!!

Haha, those towel animals aren't too bad! I think your monkey's are pretty cute!

We haven't been to a towel folding class yet, I hope to do it on our next cruise. They had you do a lot of animals, I thought they'd only do 2 or 3. Looks fun!

I have only been to one other and that was on the Magic. I don't know if they offer them on every cruise or not or if I just haven't paid attention.
Claire was so excited when I told her one was going on. That has been on her bucket list for about 7 years. hahah

Palo looks good, Jen. I was a bit surprised at the layout, until I remembered you were on a classic ship.
Yip, that food IS good.

Yes! It is good. And I do like the layout there...it is different than the Dream and Fantasy. But they didn't have someone there serving me, which I see to always get on the Fantasy and it drives me bonkers.

Had to :rotfl2: as we have done a towel folding class on our last Dream cruise and it was really hard to just word free flowing as we did not have a table or chair, just our legs and knees to put our towels down on. Were you allowed to keep your creations? We were. We kept just one and presented it to our stateroom host that evening. :laughing:

We just made ourselves comfy and got on the floor!!
I don't know if we could keep them or not. I didn't hear them say one way or another and we just left the towels on the tables I think.

Amazing brunch! Even better that it was free! I cannot wait to do one! The towel class looks fun! I think the towels came out great! Way better than I probably could have done haha.

It was so nice to have it "free". I have one more cruise and after that I am platinum myself! I don't have any booked yet though. I need to replenish my travel funds.

Oh my gosh- love all of the pictures! That food looks Awesome, especially the Chick parm and pizza!!

The chick parm is soooooooo goood!

It looks like you guys had a fun time making towel animals. Thank you for the update!

We did have fun and there was a lot of laughing. We had so much fun with M too. It was just like she was part of my family. Claire was beyond thrilled to have her with us and that she joined in with everything we did that day made it better.

Ahhhhhh brunch.......yum yum yum!!! Even yummier that you got to partake of the free Platinum meal!!

Yes! It was so tasty. I can't wait to be platinum. Hopefully Claire will be long before she turns 18. She has 4 more years and I think 7 DCL cruises under her belt.

Haha, those towel animals aren't too bad! I think your monkey's are pretty cute!

When I did the class last time, which was years ago, the monkey head was done differently, but I can't remember how.

After towel folding, we went for trivia in the Promanade lounge. Disney toons!

sea24 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea25 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We were early so we grabbed out seats and ordered some drinks. M tried an Irish coffee that was way more Irish and coffee and she couldn’t drink it.

Trivia with Connor

We did well and tied with 2 other teams. They only had a few prizes so we just took one plastic medal. …which promptly broke….but no matter, we have a few at home already.

We took a break and walked around a bit and then came back to laze in our chairs again. At some point PT asked where we were and what we had been doing. A whole lot of nothing today! I think she came down and joined us and I think Z did too.

Time for another trivia game! We had fun! Then it was craft time and M made a Marde Gras mask. Claire wouldn’t make one and I had no desire too.

The girls went off together and I went off on my own for a bit.

sea27 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea26 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was a little foggy out today.

sea28 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We then got ready for the evening and headed off to see Frozen!

sea78 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I really wanted to take a nap today, but Claire insisted I stay with her to do “family things”, so it never happened. The show was crowded and I was sure with the crowds and the swaying of the ship I would have anxiety of feeling trapped and/or issues with staying awake.

Now I am going to say the show was VERY good, but because I was so dead tired I did have issues staying awake during slow times and I did get the restless leg syndrome too. I was in the middle of the row and I just had that “I need to move” feeling.

sea79 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea80 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea81 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea82 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea83 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea84 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea85 by Jenseib, on Flickr

After the show we all headed over to Crown and Fin for 90’s trivia! We had 2 teams tonight.

sea29 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Oh and we were glittered for Marde Gras tonight! You can’t see it, but the outfit Claire is wearing is what I call her M outfit. When we bought it she was not sure she liked the pants, but I told her that it would be something I could see M wearing and all of a sudden they were ok to get. When Claire came out all dressed from the bathroom, M immediately says “I love those pants”! See…Momma knows! That made Claire very happy.

I did horrid with the 90’s trivia. But we do it for the fun of it and each night Jo would get funnier and funnier. The one thing we didn’t like was that Natalie the cruise director would come in each night and they would banter and joke with each other and it was wasted time. I don’t care for Natalie at all. I know some love her…me…she annoys me for the most part. Claire dislikes her even worse! Hahaha.

Dinner was in Tiana’s tonight, which really is my favorite place now.

sea30 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea31 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea32 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire was being beaded!

sea33 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I realized I forgot something and I think M did too, so I ran back to the room to get whatever we needed.

sea46 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea47 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I actually think one of us left our room key in the room and then something else on top of that. Whatever it was, I went fast and came back out of breath.

sea48 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And obviously took pictures on the go.

sea49 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea50 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea51 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea52 by Jenseib, on Flickr

One night during the cruise, several of us switched over to cherry cokes (or diet cherry in my case). This threw Renato for a loop. It was like we weren’t allowed to switch what we drank. Poncho ended up many times getting us refills as Renato disappeared.

sea34 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I liked the meat ball things.

sea53 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The soup was just ok.

sea54 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea55 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And I do like the layout there...it is different than the Dream and Fantasy. But they didn't have someone there serving me, which I see to always get on the Fantasy and it drives me bonkers.
"jenseib, post: 60509295, member: 129575"]

The layout is definitely different on the Dream and Fantasy and I have to admit that both are nice, but I do enjoy the Dream and Fantasy more.
As for being served - we have never had that happen on the Dream and Fantasy, it has always been self service - and believe me, we eat there a lot. :) We did have it happen on the Magic though, but that was because there were some sick people and it was to prevent spreading. Other than that it has always been serve yourself.

sea85 by Jenseib, on Flickr[/QUOTE]

Did you ever see it in Disneyland? We did and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Not sure if I ever want to see it anywhere else, as the DL version was so good.

I am not impressed with the food so far. Those lonely little balls (which you dubbed meatballs) don't look appetizing and neither does the soup. Let's hope there are more yummy things to come.

The layout is definitely different on the Dream and Fantasy and I have to admit that both are nice, but I do enjoy the Dream and Fantasy more.

As long as I am getting food...hey, I don't care! hahahah

As for being served - we have never had that happen on the Dream and Fantasy, it has always been self service - and believe me, we eat there a lot. :) We did have it happen on the Magic though, but that was because there were some sick people and it was to prevent spreading. Other than that it has always been serve yourself.

I have had it at least twice and I believe both times on the Fantasy. I do think it is to prevent sickness/germs. It always seems hit or miss as we have been served and then see other tables going to help themselves. So maybe I look germy? hahah. But I am the one always carrying sanitizer with me everywhere!

Did you ever see it in Disneyland? We did and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Not sure if I ever want to see it anywhere else, as the DL version was so good.

We did not. It was on the list of try to do, but we just didn't have enough time. Claire really didn't want to see shows. Skip mentioned going to see it and I said he could, but he decided not to I guess. I really hope we can head back out to Disneyland again in a few years and hopefully see it then.

I am not impressed with the food so far. Those lonely little balls (which you dubbed meatballs) don't look appetizing and neither does the soup. Let's hope there are more yummy things to come.

Those meatballs were good. Kind of a cajun taste if I remember right. Yeah, the soup...not so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!