We put the DYS in Functional, Completing our ABC’s

Tiana found us again tonight.

sea56 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire loved her meat tonight. (She got 2)

sea86 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I tried a couple of things.

sea35 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea36 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea37 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And I tried several desserts!

sea59 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea60 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Then the parade started!

sea61 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire actually went with M to march around….something she would NEVER normally do. Z went with them too!

Crush!

sea38 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea62 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea63 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea64 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea65 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea39 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea66 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This cruise we were celebrating my 50th birthday (I was still a young 49 on this cruise) and Z’s 18th b-day. They brought out the celebration cakes tonight. It was the worst night because we had eaten so many desserts already…..and cherries! They kept bringing bowls of cherries for our drinks and we were just eating the cherries plain….MMMMM!

sea67 by Jenseib, on Flickr

M ordered some beignets to take to her friend later and put them in the room. I took my celebration cake. The next day our stateroom host took M’s beignets out (She didn’t have a chance to give them to him last night) and she left my celebration cake…which by that time was hard and disgusting. We were not to impressed with her taking ANY food away…and M had a cover on her beignets.

After dinner, Claire went back to the room and we all went to Azure for Snippets. I ran to the bathroom and took a few pictures of the area as I think I hadn’t ever even stepped foot in Cadillac Lounge yet.

sea68 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea69 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea70 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea71 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And Mike Super, the Magician was the adult show tonight.

sea40 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea41 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sea42 by Jenseib, on Flickr

He was pretty good and again we enjoyed the show. It was funny, as most nights it was M and I, Z, PT and F and sometimes friends of M would sit near us. We sat in the same row almost every single night. I guess we just were comfortable there.

One thing I don’t like about Azure is the little round tables in each row. I get they are needed for drinks, etc….but they weigh about 7 thousand pounds. Just to move them a little bit to get in and out of the row was no small feat!

Once the show was done, I headed up top for a bit, talked to a few people, got some drinks and then went back to the room to hit the sack!

sea43 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire had found Mama Mia 2 on TV and it kind of replayed over and over, but each night she would catch it at the same part. So she would change it. Then she found some game show…like deal or no deal…or something like that and I have no clue how it worked but she really got into it. We would turn off the TV when we were too tired and made sure a light was on on M’s side and pull the curtains shut….and off to dream land!

M ordered some beignets to take to her friend later and put them in the room. I took my celebration cake. The next day our stateroom host took M’s beignets out (She didn’t have a chance to give them to him last night) and she left my celebration cake…which by that time was hard and disgusting. We were not to impressed with her taking ANY food away…and M had a cover on her beignets.
Yeah, that is just awkward!

Feb. 1, 2019, Friday, Antigua

Antigua is another new port of call for us. We were excited to see what it had in store for us!

Today it was just Claire and I again. I believe PT’s family was doing an all-inclusive resort…and this might have been the day that M, J and MK went with T and D on a private boat, which they said was wonderful.

I went out to take a few pictures as we arrived.

ant31 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant32 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant33 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It looked like it was going to be another beautiful island.

ant3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant4 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

As my data started working, I went on to check social media. I also would check my return flights each time I had data just to see if the price went down or if I could get a later flight at the same cost. Well today was a score. Still the same early flight, but between the 2 of us I could get something like 1400 points back. I made the change and it said it couldn’t go through. I tried a few more times and it just wouldn’t work right. I then looked at my email and it did actually go through! Yay! I am always for getting more points back in my account.

When I booked this trip I had used almost all my points to get flights for the 3 of us. With canceling Skip’s flight and now points back, my point balance was now increasing to an amount I was happy with!

I went and got Claire up and ready and we headed off for a bite to eat.

ant34 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I can’t remember where we met today, but I am thinking Azure. We grabbed some towels and went off with our group when called. Today we were doing an island tour of sorts and it was supposed to have some off roading and a spot for swimming. We decided against swimming and just wore regular clothes. We figured it would be uncomfortable to get back in a vehicle and continue touring while wet and in our suits.

We followed our group.

ant35 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant105 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant36 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant37 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant6 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant8 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant9 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Antigua has a sister island, Barbuda. They talked about it quite a bit, but also told us it was basically destroyed in a hurricane.

ant11 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant12 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant169 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant13 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant14 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This lady who had been leading us handed us over to a guy. I can’t remember his name, but he ended up being our driver.

He took us to our vehicles.

ant15 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant16 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant17 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant18 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We arrived at Path Finder type vehicles. They were to hold 6 people each, and they had 2 for a total of 12 people. As he told us to get in the vehicles, people kind of just stood there and I figured I would move so I wasn’t stuck in the back. I am not tiny and I wasn’t about to be smashed in the 3rd row.

I hopped in the front seat and it wasn’t super roomy, but it would do. Claire and 2 bigger guys got in the 2nd row and an older couple went to the 3rd row. When I saw how cramped the 2nd row was, I told the biggest guy I would trade him and he could have the front.

The older couple sat for about 30 seconds and said no way. And I don’t blame them. The 3rd row had no leg room. It was one of those seats that basically sit on the floor of the vehicle and unless you can lay your legs out in front of you there is nowhere to put your legs. They said they would not spend the next several hours cooped up like that.

Our driver called in that we were about to leave and that 2 had decided not to go because of the lack of space in the back seat. He even said, I don’t blame them.

We put Claire in the way back and I told her she could sit sideways and lay her legs across the seat.

The other vehicle had 2 kids and they put them in the back seat. This is the ONLY way that these vehicles would hold 6.

We had 4 in our vehicle now and the only way it was really comfortable was putting Claire in the back alone.

Off we went and our driver chatted away and pointed out different things on the island. He said the ship actually docks near a poor section of the island but further out they have some really rich people who have houses on the island.

As we went along I saw this sign and it just made me laugh.

ant19 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We all know that medical benefits are a scheme….but they actually announce it! Hahahaah

I will warn you now. I took a lot of pictures…all mostly snapshot types from a moving vehicle.

ant20 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Selfie time. Right now Claire is a little annoyed that I made her sit in the back.

ant38 by Jenseib, on Flickr

He took us up high to a parking lot for an overlook view.

ant26 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was really stunning!

Beautiful pics again, Jen.

Poor Claire doesn't look happy being in the back of that vehicle and I don't blame her.

And there is a reason, we no longer book excursions with DCL. The transportation they usually offer (and yes, I know these are not run by DCL) is pretty crappy in my eyes. For the money they take, at least their vehicles could look like they were trustworthy.
We had kind of lorries on Eastern Caribbian excursions where they squeezed WAY more people than they should be able to take and one time in Nassau the driver would reseat guests to distribute the weight evenly so the car might not topple over. Thanks, but no thanks. We just had a bus accident with holiday makers that killed at least 29 in Madeira. Similar scenario.

All caught up! We went on our honeymoon to Antigua. Such a pretty island, and really great rum punches! The resort that we stayed at, Half Moon Bay was destroyed in the hurricane of 1995 and still hasn't been rebuilt because of some political fighting about whether or not a resort in Antigua should be owned by someone outside of Antigua. Looks like Rosewood now owns it so I really hope it opens up.

Poor Claire doesn't look happy being in the back of that vehicle and I don't blame her.

I don't either. It was pretty cramped back there, but she was the smallest and youngest. She did have a good time in the end though.

And there is a reason, we no longer book excursions with DCL. The transportation they usually offer (and yes, I know these are not run by DCL) is pretty crappy in my eyes. For the money they take, at least their vehicles could look like they were trustworthy.
We had kind of lorries on Eastern Caribbian excursions where they squeezed WAY more people than they should be able to take and one time in Nassau the driver would reseat guests to distribute the weight evenly so the car might not topple over. Thanks, but no thanks. We just had a bus accident with holiday makers that killed at least 29 in Madeira. Similar scenario.

I totally understand. I do find when DCL goes to islands where it's not a normal stop, you never know what you are going to get too because DCL only goes by what they say and provide. I meant to go and have them note that really only 4 could fit, but I never did. I wish I would have.

All caught up! We went on our honeymoon to Antigua. Such a pretty island, and really great rum punches!

I was very impressed with all the different types of beauty there. It really had never been on my radar before.

The resort that we stayed at, Half Moon Bay was destroyed in the hurricane of 1995 and still hasn't been rebuilt because of some political fighting about whether or not a resort in Antigua should be owned by someone outside of Antigua. Looks like Rosewood now owns it so I really hope it opens up.

Oh that is such a shame.

Now we worked our way out of the main town area. Along the way, he had pointed out schools and churches and other important buildings.

ant23 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant24 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant25 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Gardening is a big thing here.

ant27 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Many people had gardens, some nice and some basically in the middle of weeds.

ant28 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Antigua used to be known for sugar and it has its sugar mill buildings all over the island…basically falling apart, but they are still cool to see. They also have bananas and other fruits. Now of course, it’s main source of money is tourism.

ant29 by Jenseib, on Flickr

COW!

ant30 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant170 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant171 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We started to go a little more off the beaten path and into the hills.

ant172 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant173 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant174 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant175 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant176 by Jenseib, on Flickr

There also were a lot of junk cars and trucks just left here and there.

ant177 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I asked about that and he said once they stopped working, it was just easy to leave them rather than trying to take them somewhere to be junked.

I believe these are guava.

ant178 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant179 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant180 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I believe off in the distance is the Church of Rasta.

ant181 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And you guessed right if you put 2 and 2 together with the name Rasta….It is the church of weed! Hahaha. Our driver told us that they had a lot of churches and different faiths as I believe they got tax breaks and other benefits for forming churches.

ant182 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant183 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant39 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant106 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant184 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant185 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We pulled over and he got out and picked some weeds and tied them up and rubbed them….lemon grass. It smelled so strong.

ant186 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Off we went again.

ant187 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Fires start on their own here. He said that one farmer had a field where it was prone to fires and after a few years of everything burning up, he just gave up.

ant188 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Also fields are not like how they are in the states. Things are kind of planted right in the grasses.

ant189 by Jenseib, on Flickr

He made a joke about if we were ready to go swimming….and then said, OK here we are. Hahaha.

ant190 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Fresh water is actually scarce on the island and they import some and save as much as they can when it does rain, which isn’t often. (Ironically we did have some sprinkles today).

ant191 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant192 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant193 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We go to Antigua in June. Did you shop in port at all? I'd also be interested to hear about the all inclusive resort if you heard a report.

We have snorkeling booked, but I'm thinking we might prefer to do that on St Thomas.

We go to Antigua in June. Did you shop in port at all? I'd also be interested to hear about the all inclusive resort if you heard a report.

We have snorkeling booked, but I'm thinking we might prefer to do that on St Thomas.

I did a little bit of shopping at the port.
I PT went to the Jolly Beach resort, I believe, In Antigua. She said it was nice. I don't remember how she booked it.

I did snorkeling in St. Thomas a few years ago and it was some of the best I have ever done.

I just thought the views were beautiful! It really is a beautiful island.

ant194 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant195 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This road was one of the smoother ones.

ant196 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It had been sprinkling a bit and you can see a bit of it on the window.

ant197 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant198 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I believe the port is off in the distance. We had come quite a ways. In the end I think we toured about ¾ of the island.

ant40 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant200 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Again…Seeing beautiful flowers in Jan/Feb is always a welcomed sight.

ant201 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant41 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant202 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant42 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant203 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I just missed getting the picture, but there was a bull dragging a tree behind him crossing the street! He broke the tree down and was on his way……

ant109 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant108 by Jenseib, on Flickr

To his honey!

ant110 by Jenseib, on Flickr

You can see the rope tied to him still.

ant111 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The farmer was actually in the area and waved to our driver to let him know he was aware the bull broke free.

ant43 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant204 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Ahhhh Flowers!

ant205 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant206 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant207 by Jenseib, on Flickr

More Cows!

ant44 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant208 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant209 by Jenseib, on Flickr

As we drove along, of course we talked with each other. The 2 guys, which were a couple, were super nice and funny and we had a fun time with them. Our driver asked where we were from and stuff like that and it came out what my profession is…which has to do with travel and destinations, etc. He was like OMG! We are in one of the worst vehicles in the fleet and I get the person who is going to write a review on us! Hahaha.

I will say now, that I am pretty sure our tour was extended once he found that out and he did a lot of “extra’s” for us…or so I am led to believe.

At some point I asked about a bathroom break. It had been a few hours….and I am a lady with a small bladder. He made a stop at a store and went in and asked if we could use the bathroom and he would make it right with them later. Of the 2 vehicles, I would say ¾’s of us used the bathroom. So that might be something they need to add to the tour…an earlier bathroom break.

We finally made it to see some of the beautiful water.

ant45 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I honestly think Antigua has some of the most beautiful water views I have ever seen. It was just stunning and pictures do not do it justice.

ant210 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I believe this was the area where some of the stars have homes…way up in those hills.

ant211 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant212 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant213 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant214 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I am thinking up ahead is where Eric Clapton’s house is/was.

ant215 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant216 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I did a little bit of shopping at the port.
I PT went to the Jolly Beach resort, I believe, In Antigua. She said it was nice. I don't remember how she booked it.

I did snorkeling in St. Thomas a few years ago and it was some of the best I have ever done.
Thanks! How was shopping? Did you notice if there was a place to buy wine? Restaurants? I don't need fancy but we would like to have a bit of time off the ship.

This is my fave dessert I have ever had on a Disney cruise!!! :worship::love:

And perhaps, my second fave!! :lovestruc

Claire actually went with M to march around….something she would NEVER normally do. Z went with them too!

WOWZA!!! I'm glad you got photo evidence of this :P

This cruise we were celebrating my 50th birthday (I was still a young 49 on this cruise)
What a lovely way to celebrate your 50th! :cool1: I am keeping that in mind for mine :thumbsup2

I hadn’t ever even stepped foot in Cadillac Lounge yet.
Other than a quick drop-in, I've never actually enjoyed this area. Too bad because it's so awesome but the only thing I've ever seen happen there are private group events and piano players. :(

Claire had found Mama Mia 2 on TV and it kind of replayed over and over, but each night she would catch it at the same part. So she would change it.
OMD! Mama Mia 2, Kira watched it 8300 times on our last cruise! o_O I had read somewhere that the classic ships were finally getting VOD like the new ships, gosh I sure hope that is true!! :scared:

Antigua has a sister island, Barbuda. They talked about it quite a bit, but also told us it was basically destroyed in a hurricane.
That's a shame :(

We all know that medical benefits are a scheme….but they actually announce it! Hahahaah
:lmao::lmao::lmao: At least they are honest :rotfl2:

Hahah, love this photo! That face looks very familiar in my house :laughing: :scratchin

I asked about that and he said once they stopped working, it was just easy to leave them rather than trying to take them somewhere to be junked.
Yes, we saw and heard the same thing on Sint Maarten! We saw so many crashes and the vehicles just left there :confused:

He was like OMG! We are in one of the worst vehicles in the fleet and I get the person who is going to write a review on us! Hahaha.
HAHAHA! Too funny! :rotfl:

At some point I asked about a bathroom break. It had been a few hours….and I am a lady with a small bladder. He made a stop at a store and went in and asked if we could use the bathroom and he would make it right with them later. Of the 2 vehicles, I would say ¾’s of us used the bathroom. So that might be something they need to add to the tour…an earlier bathroom break.
OMD! This would NOT be an excursion for me!! I would be peeing my pants! :eek::eek::eek: Yet another reason I don't like to do excursions. :crazy2: How did you last 3 hours? Your bladder is just like mine! :rolleyes1 :p

Add me to the small bladder group :sad2: On excursion days, especially ones like this (obviously not castaway cay and the like) I won't have any coffee at breakfast so as to limit the bathroom breaks; my dh says I always start excursions grumpy, I wonder why :rotfl:

That island is quite lush! And the colours of the water.....oh so inviting!

Thanks! How was shopping? Did you notice if there was a place to buy wine? Restaurants? I don't need fancy but we would like to have a bit of time off the ship.

Honestly I don't remember a lot of the port area, but there were some buildings there. I mostly was looking for certain things, so I didn't go in most of them.

This is my fave dessert I have ever had on a Disney cruise!!!

It wasn't over the top for me, but it was good.

And perhaps, my second fave!!

This was good! hahah. Claire actually got dessert this night too.

WOWZA!!! I'm glad you got photo evidence of this

I know. Amazing how when in the presence of just the right person she does so much more.

What a lovely way to celebrate your 50th! :cool1: I am keeping that in mind for mine

It's a good way to spend 50!

Other than a quick drop-in, I've never actually enjoyed this area. Too bad because it's so awesome but the only thing I've ever seen happen there are private group events and piano players.

Yeah, I don't go into the one on the Magic much either. They just don't do much with the place unless you are into tastings or having a private event.

OMD! Mama Mia 2, Kira watched it 8300 times on our last cruise! o_O I had read somewhere that the classic ships were finally getting VOD like the new ships, gosh I sure hope that is true!!

Too funny. I hope they do add it as Claire loves to scroll through and watch different shows.

At least they are honest

I totally was laughing when I saw that sign!

Hahah, love this photo! That face looks very familiar in my house

Yeah...what a poor kid...missing a week of school on a cruise, visiting tropical paradises...all while it's 40 below at home. She lives such a hard life.

Yes, we saw and heard the same thing on Sint Maarten! We saw so many crashes and the vehicles just left there

It's a shame. Yes, on St. Maarten we saw boats all over.....But honestly, if you got the money to replace your boat and it was going to cost half of that to remove the boat...I might think the same way.

HAHAHA! Too funny!

I really think he was nervous. And I think he was trying to show what a great island it was to me to promote tourism.

OMD! This would NOT be an excursion for me!! I would be peeing my pants! :eek::eek::eek: Yet another reason I don't like to do excursions. :crazy2: How did you last 3 hours? Your bladder is just like mine!

LOL. It was hard. My sister has a lot of issues with excursions too and won't do much that is far from the ship or going to be long as she wants a bathroom when needed.

Add me to the small bladder group :sad2: On excursion days, especially ones like this (obviously not castaway cay and the like) I won't have any coffee at breakfast so as to limit the bathroom breaks; my dh says I always start excursions grumpy, I wonder why

hahah. I don't do coffee, but I am always thirsty so it's hard to go for hours without going. I drove to Cleveland for training twice in the last few weeks. It's a 2 hour trip both ways and I stopped for bathroom breaks each way both times. haha

That island is quite lush! And the colours of the water.....oh so inviting!

It really is a beautiful island.

We now were reaching the Harbor area and it was also beautiful. I think they have some big Regatta each year.

ant217 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant218 by Jenseib, on Flickr

We then had to swoop around to get a better view.

ant219 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant46 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant221 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant112 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant222 by Jenseib, on Flickr

What a view these homes have!

ant223 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant224 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant225 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant226 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Here is one of those sugar mills. We had seen them all throughout the island.

ant113 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant227 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant228 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Look at those Evergreen trees in the distance. They just seemed out of place.

ant229 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant230 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant231 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Another sugar mill.

ant114 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And another one in the distance.

ant232 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant48 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant115 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Did you know it takes something like a year for a banana tree to grow a new batch of bananas?

ant116 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And once you pick them then you need to cut the tree down to a stalk and a new one will grow to make the next batch.

ant117 by Jenseib, on Flickr

They had regular bananas and baby bananas which were even tastier.

He then stopped off to the side of the road and picked some guava for us to try.

ant118 by Jenseib, on Flickr

You eat the whole thing. It was OK, but I had a hard time getting my brain around eating the whole thing.

ant119 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Claire and I only took a few bites, but one of the guys ate the whole thing. His partner was laughing at him because he could only take a bite too.

I forget what these were, but they were something special as well.

ant49 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant166 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant233 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant234 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ant235 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This was some kind of prickly tree, a natural defense to keep people (and animals) away from it.

ant167 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Weird, that guava looks like a lemon! Haha, I think I'd have a hard time eating that, too.

Haha, those trees remind me of my legs in winter :rotfl:

It seems like you are getting your monies worth on this tour, you are learning a lot about the island and traveling all over. And you still have a stop at a beach coming up, right?

Look at those Evergreen trees in the distance. They just seemed out of place.

They almost look photoshopped in that first pic! :rolleyes:

Did you know it takes something like a year for a banana tree to grow a new batch of bananas?

Holy smokes! I did not know that! :eek::eek::eek: :banana:

I am the same as your sister, I plan excursions with easy access to bathrooms. Part of living with Lupus, yay! :rolleyes:

Have you started your Disneyland Trippie yet?? :rolleyes1 :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::duck:

I didn't know that about bananas either, I'm surprised they are so cheap. I'd think they would charge more for them since they take so long to grow new ones. What did the guava taste like? I don't think I've ever had one. Was the outside peel thick like a lemon? If so I don't think that would be too easy to eat.

I'm really enjoying your TR Jennifer! I've snorkeled in Aruba before and it was an incredible experience. We've always stayed at the Marriott Surf Club on Palm Beach where the fish are plentiful when snorkeling! I'm glad Claire had such a great time hanging with M on this trip along with your family time together. I'm enjoying seeing all your pictures of the islands!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!