We saw a television taping for

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
the new Disney Channel show Hannah Montana. Stars include Miley Cyrus, Billy Ray Cyrus, Emily Osment, Jason Earles and Mitchell Musso. The show will premiere in late March 2006.

The show tapes on Friday evenings beginning at 4:00 pm. The minimum age was listed as 10 years old, but they weren't too strict on the age requirement as we saw younger kids too. It was the first live audience for the show.

My DD will be posting a review and telling how she received a special souvenir from Billy Ray Cyrus.

Here's my review. We got to the studio at about 3:30 pm. We were numbers 34 & 35. We only stood outside for about 10 - 15 minutes. Then we were in the first group to go into the gates. They gave everyone a chance to use the restrooms since you could not get up during taping. About 20 minutes later we were seated. They played music for us while we waited for the next group to be seated. When the seats were all filled, we watched the pilot episode of Hannah Montana so we could see what it was about. I thought it was funny. The show started out with the introduction of the cast. Then the taping began. They did the scene about 3 different times before it was perfect. In between scenes, some Moms were picked to go up to the front and dance, then the Dads, then us kids. I was chosen to go up and dance. We also had a raffle. They gave out signed scripts from the cast of the episode we watched being filmed. We played games too. We had 5 different rows and we had to pass a beach ball down the the row to the other side. Our row won :cool1: of course. Our prize was an extra raffle ticket. They did 2 other scenes and on the 3rd scene they served us pizza and bottled water! It was so good. We also had candy for another game prize. After the taping was over, I saw Billy Ray Cyrus walk up with two scripts in his hand. I leaped over the seat to see if I could get one. I got thee Billy Ray Cyrus' script! Over all the show was fun and exciting.

f0de58a1.jpg

f0de5790.jpg

f0de5945.jpg

Mom's notes - We were seated at 4:00 pm, taping started at 5:00 pm and ended at 7:00 pm. The kids had worked the maximum number of hours that day so taping ended promptly at 7:00 pm. No cell phone or cameras are allowed inside the studio. We were the first live audience so I don't know if candy and pizza are the usual occurance at this taping. We watched episode 7 being taped.

You can obtain tickets by clicking here.

Thanks, Lesley!

So, where did you see the show? Did you have to wait for a long time? Did you like it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter