We sold our house!!!!!!!!

B3LM

Disney Fan
I still can't believe it, but we got two offers on our house today. We put a "for sale by owner" sign in our yard on Tuesday. We had four families look at the house Wed/Thurs and got two offers today. We're exstatic because it went so smoothly and quickly and we don't have to close until 11/25!! (We move into our new home on 11/22 - while I'm in WDW!)

Just wanted to share my good news! (Keeping your house spotless with three kids when you're trying to sell it is almost impossible!)

We're off to Jefferson City for the weekend to visit a friend and celebrate! Talk to you all on Sunday night!

Beth
:bounce:

Oops! Sorry, I just realized that I wasn't on the Community board when I posted this! Moderators, please move the thread for me. Thanks!

CONGRATULATIONS B3LM, it's a crazy world out there in the realestate and you did it.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is wonderful and gives us hope!!! Hope you enjoy your new home!:)

Congratulations!! I hopppe mine goes as smoothly! We put it on the market the day after we come home from WDW!!

Hoping our new home is finished end of Oct./beginning of Nov!!

How exciting! Congratulations! :)

WOW! That is just grand, congratulations and happy packing!
Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter