We went back to Disney - A July '19 trip report - Updated 11-27 - THE END

Poor Tony, trying to trade him away. You keep that up and no more smoldering for you!!!!

I had my blubbering moment at Lion King show. 6 months after my mom passes away , I'm holding my first grand daughter, at 6 months old. Yup mom passed away 2 weeks before she was born. When they started singing Circle of Life, the water works overflowed.

Great parade pictures.

July 10th
Still more Magic Kingdom
After the parade was over and the crowds had thinned out a bit, it was time to decide how to spend the remainder of the afternoon. Tony was slightly less crabby, but still stinging from his early exit from Mine Train. I reminded him that he still had his fast pass for Big Thunder Mountain, so perhaps a trip over to Frontierland wouldn't be too bad of an idea. Convinced he had just come up with the best idea ever, Tony lead the way to his favorite ride in the park.

I found a shady spot and drank some water.

After riding the wildest ride in the west, we went over to Country Bear Jamboree. I feel like I have to see that show at least once a trip. And it had air conditioning. And then I rode a ride that in all my trips to Disney I had never done before.

We got on the Liberty Belle Riverboat (is that what it's called - I seriously have no idea).

I'm not sure why we had never done this ride before. But I can say it was a "one and done" for me. It was kind of boring. But the scenery was really pretty.

Disney 77.jpg

Disney 78.jpg

Disney 80.jpg

Disney 82.jpg

Disney 83.jpg

At that point we decided it was time to leave MK and head over to the Poly for dinner. I had secured Tony's favorite - 'Ohana. We weren't in any hurry, so it was a nice stroll back thru the hub and down Main Street USA. When we got to the end of Main Street, we were just in time for the flag retreat.

Disney 85.jpg

As they do every day, a veteran is honored as part of the retreat. The band played and the Dapper Dan's were there singing. There is a lot of pomp and circumstance around the ceremony - as it should be. I'm going to get on my soap box for a minute. I was upset and quite honestly irritated at the amount of rude people who were running around the area and not being respectful. From start to finish, the entire ceremony took 10 minutes. People will wait in line for over an hour to ride a roller coaster, but cannot stand still long enough to honor a veteran and a flag? It makes no sense to me. Rant over. Sorry.

I may or may not have cried again. Okay, I did. Can't help it.

Disney 87.jpg

Disney 88.jpg

Disney 86.jpg

Up next - so much food!

Reactions: DLo
You had a great start - love, love the pictures with M and M. So cute! My heart sank reading about Tony's experience on 7DMT. I can imagine the disappointment. Hope you were able to shake it off and continue on with your day. Front row - that sounds promising!

I adored Mickey and Minnie in their celebration outfits. I'm so glad I made time for those pictures. He was so disappointed about not being able to ride mine train and he was irritated most of the day. I can't blame him and I've read that so many people either cannot ride or are miserably uncomfortable while riding. Just a little bit more leg room would have made all the difference.

The parade was fantastic!

Looks like a very fun day! Can you believe we have never stopped to watch this parade? Might have to make a point of it on our trip next month. Your pictures are great! We prefer night time parades and it baffles me that WDW doesn't have any!

You've never watched Festival of Fantasy parade??? It is worth it. I think it's the costumes that are just so bright and dazzling. It really makes it fun. I do wish they had a nighttime parade. I think the only time they do now is for the special holiday ticketed events.

Poor Tony, trying to trade him away. You keep that up and no more smoldering for you!!!!

I had my blubbering moment at Lion King show. 6 months after my mom passes away , I'm holding my first grand daughter, at 6 months old. Yup mom passed away 2 weeks before she was born. When they started singing Circle of Life, the water works overflowed.

Great parade pictures.

I think trading Tony for Dopey and a prince to be named later was a fair deal. But don't worry - he came home with me safe and sound.

Sorry to hear about your mom and the timing before your granddaughter. That is so hard. I'm not sure that I'll ever be able to be at MK and not get weepy. Too many memories.

Sorry to hear about your mom and the timing before your granddaughter. That is so hard. I'm not sure that I'll ever be able to be at MK and not get weepy. Too many memories.

Want to hear something spooky......fast forward a few years, I'm doing a project with that grand daughter involving sewing. She asks me how did I learn to sew. My mommy taught me. Where is she now? She is in heaven. Then my DGD replies. Yeah, I really liked her.

Other than the mine train fail, it seems like you had a good day. I'm sure his disappointment put a damper on the day but I'm glad you took a break then continued on. I agree the river boat ride is a bit of a snooze. I would have been VERY irritated at the people who couldn't take the time to show respect for the flag ceremony. Hope you had a great meal at 'Ohanas!

July 10th
Wrapping up our MK day
As we were leaving MK, I spotted a photo pass photographer who looked lonely and bored. We had a few extra minutes, so we had a little photo shoot in front of the trains.

Disney 91.jpg

Disney 92.jpg

Disney 93.jpg

Disney 94.jpg

Hello boo-boo's - we haven't seen you in a day or two!!!

Disney 95.jpg

I'm not sure why that area was pretty empty, but it was and we had a fun few minutes of being super models. We then took the monorail over to the Poly for dinner at 'Ohana. This was Tony's one and only meal request and I was fine with it. The food was good last time and I had every expectation of it being good this time. We checked in and had a relatively short wait before we met our cousins and were seated.

Disney 90.jpg

He was a very happy camper.

They brought us bread, which I didn't eat because, well pineapple - yuck! Tony didn't eat much of it because he knew what was coming!

Tony ordered a Hawaiian beer and I got water. It was a blazing hot day and all the ice water in the world was not enough. First they brought us out the salad.

Disney 99.jpg

**Picture stolen from the internet**

I find this salad so delicious. I think it is the dressing they put on it. It is sweet, but not so sweet that you feel like you're eating dessert. The veggies are always fresh. It is just yummy.

Disney 98.jpg

Then they bring out this plate of fabulous-ness and I swear I can see the drool coming out of Tony's mouth. This is his favorite part of the meal - the dumplings. I might have gotten one - maybe two - and the rest went to my dear hubby. And they gave him extra at the end of the meal in a to-go box. Which he ended up warming up at the food court later that night. As hard as we tried not to get too full on the first half of the meal, inevitably our tummies were feeling the weight of the meal. And then the meats start coming around.

Shrimp - check
Chicken - check
Steak - check

Do I want more?? Good heavens no. Okay, maybe one more piece of shrimp. We were miserable. They brought dessert, which I didn't touch. Who could possibly want anything after all that food? And although they were more than ready for us to leave, we sat there enjoying the air conditioning well past the end of our meal just to let some of the food settle. It was a lot of dinner.

After dinner, we took the monorail back over to Magic Kingdom. It had gotten cloudy, but I was feeling hopeful that we would get thru the day without rain. After all, MK was open until late tonight and we had plans to shut down the park!!! We stopped at the Emporium on our way back in to pick up these adorable matching outfits for my great-nephews. Eli - who just turned two and Jaxon who should be born any day now!

Disney 97.jpg

I wanted to head over to the Tangled bathrooms to get in line for the lantern pictures. This was a "must do" for me. I think they're super cool. We get over there - and it's not even barely dusk - and the line is 30 people deep. Yeah, no. I wasn't going to make Tony do that kind of wait for pictures. I'll make him wait that long for fireworks though!

Disney 96.jpg

We went back over to the hub to the designated handicapped area and waited for fireworks. By the time we got over there and situated, it was probably an hour before the fireworks show started. I didn't take any pictures of the show because I just wanted to watch it and find my "Happily Ever After". And cry. Of course. After the show was over, we waited a bit for the crowds to thin out. And as we did, mother nature woke up and remembered we were on vacation. First it was just little drips of rain. I tried to remain hopeful. Then it started raining more and the ponchos came out. My hope was fading. And then it was full out thunderstorm. We ducked under an awning by Casey's in the hopes that it would stop and the rest of the evening wouldn't be ruined. And then the announcer stated that the rest of the castle shows this evening would be cancelled due to weather. And then rides were being shut down due to the weather. We didn't debate long about whether or not to try and ride out the rain. We just covered up as best as possible and darted out to the busses. To say we were wet and drippy messes would be an understatement. Back to the resort. Filled our mugs. Tony warmed up his dumplings and onto bed.

Up next - our last day which ended up being the worst day ever.

Want to hear something spooky......fast forward a few years, I'm doing a project with that grand daughter involving sewing. She asks me how did I learn to sew. My mommy taught me. Where is she now? She is in heaven. Then my DGD replies. Yeah, I really liked her.

Oh my heart - kids are amazing sometimes.

Other than the mine train fail, it seems like you had a good day. I'm sure his disappointment put a damper on the day but I'm glad you took a break then continued on. I agree the river boat ride is a bit of a snooze. I would have been VERY irritated at the people who couldn't take the time to show respect for the flag ceremony. Hope you had a great meal at 'Ohanas!

The day was fine. The evening was another blow from mother nature. Dinner was yummy. I did - and do - get very irritated for those who are not respectful of the flag ceremony or anything related to it. Stand up, take off your hat and be quiet. It is the least we can do.

Great photo shoot! The food at 'Ohana always looks so good - one of these days we'll give it a try. I've grown to hate being overly full so it would be a test of my self control. Well, I'm glad the rain held off until after the fireworks! Worst day :-((

I've never heard of ohana giving out a togo box. Maybe for a cupcake, but not food food. The smolder did the trick again.

So sad your trip is almost done. Any chance you have another one next week? I've really enjoyed reading your TR.

July 11th - Last day
EPCOT
There is such a feeling of blah on the morning of your last full park day. I want to enjoy and soak up as much magic as possible, but I also have to think about packing, loading the van and the miserable drive home. It is not near as much fun as driving down to Florida. We had planned our last day to be back at EPCOT. I had scheduled some late morning fast passes since I had assumed we would be out late the previous evening partying like rock stars at the Magic Kingdom. But even though Mother Nature had other plans for us, we still decided to sleep in and have the relaxing day as planned.

As we were getting ready, I asked Tony about what he thought about a change of plans. I really wanted to go back to Hollywood Studios. We missed so much the one day we were there and I thought it would be fun to just switch our fast passes and head that way instead. Tony was bummed because he really wanted to see Illuminations that night - which I completely understood. There wouldn't be another opportunity. So I thought okay, how about we see if we can change our passes for just one day to park hoppers? We could spend the day at HS and then go to EPCOT for Illuminations. I got on the app and just spun around in circles. The only option I could see to do this would have cost over $100. That was just silly. We decided to keep our EPCOT plans and just gave us yet another reason to plan another trip in the future (because I needed a good reason).

We hopped on a bus and headed over to EPCOT. Our first stop was a store to see if Tony could find anything last minute that he couldn't live without. But not without trying on some hats first.

Disney 100.jpg

Disney 101.jpg

Disney 102.jpg

My last moments of being a princess before reality kicked me in the butt.

Since we had wasted so much time that morning, the only fast pass that we had left was Nemo and Friends. We went thru the ride que and got ready to load up in our clam shells. They slowed down the moving sidewalk for us but it was dark and as I stepped into my clam shell, my knee twisted and I was stuck. To this day, as I am typing up this story, I still don't quite know how it happened. My foot was wedged into a corner somehow and I just couldn't move. I felt horrible for the poor cast members who were trying to talk me thru getting myself out of this mess. They were not allowed to touch me in any way, which now of course I understand. But at the time, I just needed help. I wiggled and jiggled - and in the process scraped my leg - and finally got loose and sat down in the clam shell. The entire process took about 20 seconds, but in my brain it was 20 minutes. I felt everyone staring at me, laughing and pointing and shouting at the fat girl who couldn't sit in her clam shell. I was mortified. I was humiliated. I was in a million kinds of pain, both physically and emotionally. Of course there was no laughing and pointing, but in my head, where panic was building, there absolutely was. I don't even remember the ride. It was finally over and I got out with no problem and hobbled over to the ECV. And then I just cried. I was done. I wanted to go home. Right then and there. In hindsight I know that I was being irrational. But when you're in the moment, rational thought goes right out the window.

I finally calmed down and Tony said that if I really wanted to check out a day early that we could do it. Of course we didn't do that. But my mood was not in a good place and unfortunately it stayed in the not good place for the majority of the day. And by extension, it brought Tony down too. But love his heart, he tried everything to try and cheer me up.

We left Nemo with the idea that maybe some lunch would be a good idea. Not having any plans, we went left towards Mexico for some quick service. The lines were endless and there was nowhere to sit, so we kept moving onwards and stopped at China for lunch at the Lotus Blossom Café. Tony ordered orange chicken with steamed rice and I got Mongolian style beef noodles. We also got sides of egg rolls because we had a crap ton of snack credits left. Thankfully we found seats inside the restaurant, because as soon as we got situated, it started to rain.

Really? I mean really????

The good was good, but it was nothing different than the local Chinese places that are in my home town. We watched it rain and ate slowly, hoping that the weather would eventually pass. Which it did.

Up next - would my mood ever improve?

Great photo shoot! The food at 'Ohana always looks so good - one of these days we'll give it a try. I've grown to hate being overly full so it would be a test of my self control. Well, I'm glad the rain held off until after the fireworks! Worst day :-((

We really do like 'Ohana, but it is so much food. You have to leave your self control at the door. I was glad to see Happily Ever After, but just really wanted to have the rest of the evening without being soaked to the skin. Yeah, worst day. Just a lot of unfortunate circumstances.

I've never heard of ohana giving out a togo box. Maybe for a cupcake, but not food food. The smolder did the trick again.

So sad your trip is almost done. Any chance you have another one next week? I've really enjoyed reading your TR.

Girl, you know that he kicked that smolder into high gear to get that to-go box.

Just put up another post, but there is still a lot more story to tell. Thanks for continuing to read along.

I was very behind on your report but I'm all caught up now. Your day at the cabana and dinner with Snow White really does sound like the best day ever! Even the bus driver going out of his way to get you back to your resort. Those are the best Disney days!

Great pictures of the parade! I could hear the music in my head! I did a Disney parade in high school too so I love that Disney still does it and I really do know how hard all those kids worked to be there.

I love that even when you have bad luck with the weather or even getting hurt, you just keep going! Sometimes that's all you can do. I hope your last day at Epcot gets better.

July 11th
EPCOT continued
As hard as I tried, shaking my sour mood was challenging. After it stopped raining, I told Tony to just roam around - he of course wanted to look at every store on the planet - and I would just stay put in China and he could come back for me whenever he was ready. And even though Tony said he didn't want to go off without me, I think deep down he was glad for some time away from the grumpiest person in EPCOT that afternoon. So for about the next hour, I just sat quietly in China getting refocused and trying to remember that I was in my happy spot and I didn't want to waste our last day. By the time Tony got back to me, I was slightly better and we wanted to keep roaming around the world showcase and have some more pictures taken.

Disney 103.jpg

Disney 104.jpg

Disney 106.jpg

Disney 108.jpg

We went back over to France because someone needed a slushie!

Disney 109.jpg

He wasn't very inclined to share. I think I got one sip.

And of course I needed a picture of Spaceship Earth.

Disney 105.jpg

We really just meandered around for a while. We had a later reservation for dinner at Teppan Edo and there was some time to kill, so I got Tony another fast pass for Soarin'. That made him very happy - one of us needed to be in the better mood. So we went back over so he could take one more flight around the world and then we back tracked back over to Japan for dinner. Now dinner at Teppan Edo was not my first choice. Really, not even my second choice. We have a hibatchi restaurant five minutes from our house that we can easily go to. But this was Tony's pick, so off we went. It was very crowded and we waited a while to be seated. Because it was crowded all of the tables were filled to capacity and it made moving around quite the challenge.

Each meal came with a salad - and by salad I mean lettuce and sweet thousand island dressing. I know Tony didn't eat any of his and I just picked at mine. Tony ordered the chicken and shrimp hibatchi and I ordered the steak and shrimp hibatchi. It came with vegetables and rice. Our cook/chef/cast member was very talented and their knife skills always amaze me. The food was fine, but again, nothing different than what we could have gotten at home. We skipped dessert because our plan was to go back over and get something sweet from France or Germany. But for some reason - and I cannot remember why - we didn't do it. I'm going to think we were stuffed and didn't want to be bothered carrying around one more thing. Or I was still being a grumpy butt and just took a hard pass.

Up next - the last Illuminations.

I was very behind on your report but I'm all caught up now. Your day at the cabana and dinner with Snow White really does sound like the best day ever! Even the bus driver going out of his way to get you back to your resort. Those are the best Disney days!

Great pictures of the parade! I could hear the music in my head! I did a Disney parade in high school too so I love that Disney still does it and I really do know how hard all those kids worked to be there.

I love that even when you have bad luck with the weather or even getting hurt, you just keep going! Sometimes that's all you can do. I hope your last day at Epcot gets better.

Glad you're still reading along. Our best day ever was seriously the best day ever. I don't think I could replicate it if I tried. I'm so happy for my little band for making it to the Disney parade. It is the first time they have ever accomplished this. Two years ago they were invited to New York City to march in the Veteran's Day parade. They're pretty fantastic for such a small band.

I did try to stay positive. After all, we're paying a crap ton of money for this trip and I want to have fun. Mother Nature just needs to find someone else to punish. I did try and rally on the last day, but honestly I was just ready to go home.

How awful about you tripping and hurting your knee at Nemo. I understand the whole last day of fun and all I got was a twisted knee feeling.

I think the twisted knee was the straw on the camel's back.......you fell in the room, got washed out to sea from rain storms, bad bus timing and now worst of all .....it's time to go home. But I got to tell you, those pictures from the Snow White dinner, brings a smile. The looks on the queen when you tried to trade Tony... priceless.

July 11th
EPCOT - the conclusion
After dinner was over, the sun was setting, so we took our time to move over to our favorite spot to watch Illuminations. There is a designated handicapped area to the left of Rose and Crown and it is the perfect viewing spot. We got there a little bit early and just enjoyed the nice evening. It wasn't raining (OMG) and there was a nice breeze which made the terrible awful day just a smidge better.

Disney 110.jpg

We didn't have to wait too long before the lights dimmed and the music started playing. I took a few pictures, but just mainly allowed myself to get completely caught up in the music and the fireworks. I knew it would be the last time we would be seeing this show live and in person. So, of course, I cried.

Seriously, is there a support group for this? Disney Anonymous or something?!?!?!

Disney 112.jpg

Disney 113.jpg

Disney 114.jpg

Disney 115.jpg

Disney 116.jpg

Disney 117.jpg

It was fabulous as always and in hindsight I am glad we decided to see the show. I know Tony would have very disappointed if he had not gotten to see it. We let the crowds clear out a bit and began the slow pace back to the busses. I really, really, really wanted one last picture in front of Spaceship Earth before we left, but the photo pass photographer had an endless line and there appeared to only be on photographer working that evening. So this was the best I could do.

Disney 118.jpg

Tony looks a little bug eyed and I miss being so tanned.

And with a bus ride and a refill our of our mugs, we officially had one last sleep before the trip was over. We spent some time that evening packing things up so that the loading of the van the next morning would be pretty seamless. We also had to meet the scooter dude at 8:30 in the lobby, so I wanted the van loaded before then.

Up next - Atlanta traffic has found us!

How awful about you tripping and hurting your knee at Nemo. I understand the whole last day of fun and all I got was a twisted knee feeling.

I think the twisted knee was the straw on the camel's back.......you fell in the room, got washed out to sea from rain storms, bad bus timing and now worst of all .....it's time to go home. But I got to tell you, those pictures from the Snow White dinner, brings a smile. The looks on the queen when you tried to trade Tony... priceless.

The twisted knee really did do it for me. I was miserable the remainder of the day. Any glimpses of a smile on my face was me constantly reminding myself we were still on vacation and I needed to stop being a grumpy butt. There was a lot of self-talk going on. But you're right - the queen was amazing and the photographer completely captured the magic of the interaction. I would recommend that dinner to anyone who asks. The food was delicious also!

July 12th - The long road home
And other ramblings
Since there wasn't too much left to my story, I thought I would go on ahead and wrap up our tale. The day started early with loading things up and calling bell services to come pick up our luggage. Since we were sad to leave, we had to have one last picture. Sad pouty faces all around.

Disney 119.jpg

Nobody was happy.

While Tony was waiting for the luggage to be picked up, I went down to the food court to cash in the remainder of our snack credits. I really hate that snack credits cannot be used for an appetizer or an additional alcoholic drink at sit-down table service meals. I don't remember exactly what I ended up with, but we had about 10 snack credits left to use. It helped fill up the cooler for snacking later.

We met the ECV pick up dude in the lobby at 8:30 as scheduled. I had received a text from them the night before confirming our departure time and the process was very easily. Gold Mobility Scooters for the win! The van was loaded and with some more tears in my eyes (I know - shocker), we left the bubble of Disney and started the long ride home.

And when I say long ride, I really mean it. I do believe that every person in America was driving on I-75 North on that particular July day and they all decided to congregate in Atlanta.

Disney 120.jpg

The drive was just miserable because of all the traffic. And I still had some residual grumpiness from the previous day, so I was just a joy to be with. We stopped that night in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and the finished up the trip home the next morning. There was a couple of McDonald's stops in there I'm sure, which is a far drop from the delicious prime rib I was eating just a few days before.

Oh how I miss the Disney bubble.

I like to end my trip reports with two lists - what I'm so glad we did and what I wish we didn't do/will do better next time. So here we go . . .

What I'm glad we did
1. Renting the cabana. This was - without a doubt - the best money we spent and the best day ever. It might had been not as fabulous if the pool was crowded or the weather was yucky, but those things miraculously didn't happen. This will be a must do for any future trips.
2. Using Gold Mobility Scooters. I cannot recommend them enough. The ECV's we had were in excellent shape and we didn't have to contact them once for any repairs or needs. The communication with them for drop off and pick up was also excellent. And their prices were very competitive with other companies.
3. Having a longer time on vacation. We had five park days and one rest day. This made us have a more relaxing pace and not running from rope drop to kick us out time.
4. Photo pass share. I know that it's not allowed to be talked about on this forum, but we did this again this year and saved a ton of money. If you want information about how we did this, just send me a message.
5. Staying on property. This is a no-brainer for us. I love being in the Disney bubble and that means that once I arrive I don't want to drive anywhere, fight for a parking spot, find my vehicle later or even be bothered with anything. I know that there are less expensive options that offer larger accommodations. But with just the two of us, we have all we need right there.
6. Dining plan. Did we save money? No, of course not. It is the convienence of having the plan and knowing that all of our meals are paid for and we don't have to worry about budgeting for it. And it gives us the ability to try different places without looking at prices.

What I wish we didn't do/will do better next time
1. I wish that after the incident on the last day on the Nemo ride I had reported to someone that I had sustained an injury. Not so much my knee twisting, but somehow scratching my leg and it getting infected lead to my week-long hospital stay right after we got home (see the beginning of the trip report for that real life update). While I had no idea at the time I would have a hospital stay, any time an injury happens it needs to be reported. It was a difficult and expensive lesson learned.
2. Park hoppers. We could have really used them this year. I always say that the expense of the hoppers is wasteful, but we didn't need two full days at EPCOT and had some evening time that we could have gone to other parks that were open later.
3. I apologize to Mother Nature. Here it is on a public forum - I am sorry for doing whatever I did to upset you so much. Please forgive me. Forgive Tony. We're good people and we would like a trip that doesn't soak us every single day.
4. Not let my emotions ruin our last day. I was the definition of a grumpy butt on the last day of our trip. It was nobody's fault how the events happened and I internalized it way too much. I hate that we ended our trip that way.
5. We should have gone back to Hollywood Studios that last day. If we had done just that one thing the domino effect of the worst day ever wouldn't have happened. At least I think that would have been how it would have been. If I only had a crystal ball to predict the future!

What is next for us? Well, nothing right now. Gosh, that is horribly depressing. My hope is that I can make a May, 2021 trip happen. That is when I will turn 50.

Good heavens, how did I get to be 50?

If I am going to cross that birthday milestone, then I need to do it in my magical place. I can only hope that the finances can happen because I am thinking big. After all, I am the lost princess and princesses don't think small!!

Thank you so much for reading along with our adventures. I hope I kept everyone fairly entertained for the past four months of writing our story. It was fun to write and I enjoy reading trip reports. They always give me good ideas for future trips.

Much love to everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxoxo,

Ruthie

I'm so sorry about your crappy last day! Especially the lasting impact of the injury.

Here's to hoping you get back to Disney sooner rather than later!

You know how when you see a baby smile, you just HAVE to smile. Seeing your sad faces, I automatically did the lower lip thing.

I loved loved reading your report. Your pictures, your Tony, your highs and lows. Truly a peek into the life of the lost princess.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.

May 21 is only 18 months away. Let the countdown begin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!