The dining report that no longer was

Flower and Garden are one of my favorite times to go to Epcot. So beautiful!

Thank you for mentioning the mattress toppers for the pull out sofa. I had no idea they offered these and I will be requesting one in March!

If you’re bad for belatedly posting, I must get the award for both belated posts in my own report and everyone else’s!

this particular DIL hates warm/hot/anything above 60 degree weather, so doesn't want to go with us, and instead her, her parents, her brother, my son, and their two little guys, Wes & Luc, will be going to Universal Studios in January. :scared: :sad: I'm super sad about it, but nothing I can do about it.
Except go with them?! Can’t you invite yourself? I just love Portofino Bay Resort there. I think you would too!!

Even on a gloomy day the flower displays are just gorgeous!
I tried to get the picture in the quote because that massive planter looks like the wild arrangement I made at my flower class last night!

Yes, he is feeding her. He doesn't call her The Queen for nothing! :rotfl2:
My kind of man!

Happy & with full bellies, we took our time strolling back through Epcot after dinner.
Beautiful beautiful Epcot photos!

Hope things slow down for you as the littles get back to school year routines. I’m looking forward to reading more!

I hope you're able to get some clarity regarding your back health soon, that sounds like a trying and painful situation.

Your photos look really great, are you using a point & shoot camera? If so, I would love to know what kind of camera you have if you would like to share. I really need a proper camera so I can stop using my crappy iphone for photos.

Hahaha, look at Mary Ann & Vince! She swears somehow faces are altered for the photos, and that they could not possibly have looked like this! Sadly, Harry & I did not get this special magic shot.
enhance
Maybe your sister is onto something. I swear these are the worst ride photos ever. No one knows where the camera is and everyone looks like they are the furthest they can be from the happiest place on earth.

We have a little over 3 1/2 acres that have become his gigantic playground. Okay, don't tell him I told you this! :)
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: This is Jason and finishing our basement. Going on 5 years now!

This is awesome. I remember that ride. That is a great way to remember it.

Those guys behind your hubby look like they are gonna try and take him down for the bacon.

So, I don't do fat. Not even bacon fat, unless it's burnt beyond recognition, which this is not. I couldn't even take a bite after looking at it. Everyone else loved it.
Oh you and I are so in the no fat club. The only steak I'll eat is a filet.

She was able to change my reservation, and then when she asked was there anything else she could do, I said yes, can you modify my reservation? :blush: Guess what? She did! I didn't even have to call back!
That is awesome! Save money and room for your sister!

Other things that are going on is that I recently found out I am going to need major back surgery. I really really really don't want to do this.
Ugh I'm so sorry. Hope things are looking up

Then I have another appointment in November with the orthopedic spinal surgeon again, and this time I'm bringing my husband, so together we can go over every question we can think of. Then I'll decide.
I can't even fathom what a hard decision this for you. Sending all the good thoughts your way

I think I could be happy with that. If any of you have any encouraging words about three adults staying in one room at Pop Century resort, I'm all ears!
My encouraging words are you are saving $800!!!!!!!!! Thats a solid down payment on your own hot tub

I'm sorry to say it's been so long since we ate these, and I'm not as dining report writing savvy as Kari, aka @kastoney, taking notes, drunken, or otherwise, that I can't describe the taste of our food, but I know we were all super satisfied with everything except for the desserts.
Notes on my phone are my only savior. And wine. Lots of wine.

I don't think you can go wrong with any type of thai noodle dish, but I could do without the tofu. It looks so pretty though, doesn't it?
enhance
Bring on all the tofu!!! One of my favorite things

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!