We WISH You A Disney Happy Holidays – December Challenge

glss1/2fll good attitude :) just keep moving forward. You can't change what you already did, so don't dwell on it. It is incredibly hard to diet during the holidays. Average person puts on 10 lbs, so if you didn't do that then you lost weight sort of LOL. Studies also show slow and steady best way to keep off the weight lost.

HappyGrape I find after 7pm is my doom time. I can do great all day, but then 7pm rolls around and I am ravenous. I need to learn better tactics for that. You also sound like me. I can't host, especially since I am so out of practice with this. I can't even figure out the quoting bit yet, but I would be willing to help out anybody.

Perhaps a January thread could be started and we all pitch in to get it moving until some brave soul steps up to be the fearless leader LOL that and you guys tell me what all is expected of a challenge thread. Like I said, very very out of practice, but willing to help.

The scale was not pretty this morning. I had to remind myself that this is a marathon, not a sprint. These last couple weeks being home with so much food have been rather ugly, but it's all about to end. A couple pounds damage doesn't undo everything, and I'm still tracking every bite (again, not pretty!). So I'm just going to keep plugging away on my slow but steady approach.

It is a really difficult time of year to stick to eating regimes - good job for reminding yourself it is ok and that you can be still on track.

I can't even figure out the quoting bit yet

To quote from another persons post highlight the bit you want and then click on +Quote in the bottom right corner of their post where it has Like +Quote Reply. You can add multiple quotes just highlight as you go through the posts and click the +Quote - then go to your new message and click on Insert Quotes - it will then load all of your quotes into your post and then you can go through and add your comments underneath them - Hope that helps :-)

I will start it but it will be more free style, that all participants will have to host!

I was going to say the same thing - kind of put the thread up and people can chat and or post a question or inspirational quote as they are inspired. If you want to post the thread that will be wonderful.

I wanted to give a shout our to our friend @Flossbolna who by now should be a happy newlywed!! We hope your day was wonderful :D:D:love:

It is almost 2am on the 1st of January 2018 here - So an official Happy New Year from me! Fireworks on the beach was fantastic. On the positive side up until midnight I got about 7000 steps and that really is from the walking whilst at the beach (as my phone had sat on the bench at home all day) and then after midnight an additional 1200+ steps for today already before 2am lol okay I am off too bed now.

I have the time to host next month I just don't have a theme unless no one minds keeping warm when it's extremely cold. This negative 20 to negative 35 stuff is for the birds. Actually the birds are smart and went some place warm. Tonight is more in likely going to be a stay in night especially since DH is working today during the day. He normally works nights but since the day shift doesn't work on the weekends the bright idea was come up with we will have everyone come in during the day ( he had to be at work at 8:30 this morning) so we don't have as many call outs. One problem 8 hours on shift means they get off at 5 PM so those who want to go out are not going to want to work and then go out tonight. Figure that there will still be the cough I'm sick cough cough followed by the January 2nd miracles of no lingering cough. Meanwhile we lead such unexciting lives and since we don't have any big plans-we were invited to spend the night at his brother's place for the family gathering but the girls and I really don't want to go and for DH it is going to depend on how tired he is. Another factor is the roads because while they are not predicting more snow there is the blowing and drifting situation if we get some wind-what am I kidding there will be wind at some point.
So far this month water goal has been met and I have a good start for today though right now I am considering a nap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!