Wearing a fit bit and magic band?

LibrarianBecky

Mouseketeer
I would like to wear my fit bit on my upcoming trip, just to get an idea of how many steps we do each day. I'm sure others have done this...but how do you wear your Fitbit and magic band at the same time?

Lol, yes that is the easy answer I honestly don't think i have ever worn anything on my non-dominant wrist, but I could try

I hear you. I always wear everything on my non dominant hand too. I wear a Fitbit 23/7. Lol I plan to try my MB on my dominant hand to start, and if it feels too weird I’ll wear both on one wrist.

Lol, yes that is the easy answer I honestly don't think i have ever worn anything on my non-dominant wrist, but I could try
I’m like you, can’t wear anything on my left wrist. So I did wear both on my right wrist. They do sell puck holders so that might be an option. You will be amazed with how many steps you do. After a 10 day trip we did about 80 miles! And my 5 yo DD walked it all too

I change to my Fitbit Alta HR when going to WDW. It it much thinner and I can wear both it and my mb on my left wrist with no problem.

I just wear both on the same wrist. Maybe it looks a little funny; who cares?

Me too! I even wear these fun wrist bands that my granddaughter always makes for me on each trip.

I use something similar from Etsy for my Apple Watch. It was fantastic on my last trip to only have to wear one thing.
We bought these to use for our up coming trip on our Apple Watches. Previous trips we would just wear our watches and magic bands on opposite wrists.

I always wear a Garmin watch on my left nowadays, so my plan is to just wear the MB on the right and see how it is--I don't think it'd be too uncomfortable to put them both on the same wrist, but I feel like the watch face would get in the way when you're trying to tap the MB.

I wear my Fitbit on my left, and my Magic Band on my right

I like to wear my fit bit because i will feel it buzz on my wrist if someone is calling or texting me. (important when our group splits up for any reason) I usually dont hear or feel my phone that is tucked away in my crossbody purse.

Since i am right handed, i like the MB on this wrist. it just feels more natural to hold up this hand when i need to scan for a FP

I use something similar from Etsy for my Apple Watch. It was fantastic on my last trip to only have to wear one thing.
I was wondering if people liked those - I'm more attached to my applewatch than I am my iphone!

I was wondering if people liked those - I'm more attached to my applewatch than I am my iphone!

We have something similar made by a friend and we love them! We always get comments & questions from CM's when we go into a park or pay for something. It's nice to be able to continue to wear something you're used to and familiar with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter