Weather and park hours - Early November 1-15 ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Next visit will be early November
easier time to get time off from work
No snow in the NE USA - I do not like to fly in the winter
Less people off from work or school to visit WDW

But is the weather decent in early November ?
Are the park hours shrunk down to 9 AM to 9 PM ?
No early morning or late night park hours ?

Are we going during the wrong time of year ?

I'm going then, too. So I'm curious to hear what people have to say. I'm hoping it's a little less crowded then because Halloween is over but Food and Wine is still going on til the 12th.

We`ve gone early Nov every year for the past 20 yrs and the weather has always been great, 70`s-80`s.
The crowds have been bigger the past few years but that`s the new norm no matter when you go. The hours vary per park and are usually till 8,9 or 10 maybe a 6pm here and there and they will have extra magic hrs morn and eve.

We typically go the first week of Nov and the weather is AMAZING. No rain and warm enough to swim, but not miserably hot. Sometimes we wear a light jacket or sweatshirt early in the mornings or late at night, but usually that's not even necessary.

As far as crowds, the first part of Nov is usually jersey week, plus there is the end of F&W festival, Wine & Dine Half Marathon, the start of Christmas parties, and Veterans day. So YES it will be crowded, but nothing like Christmas or Spring Break type crowds. Very manageable with a good touring plan.

the weather should be very good. Crowds will be high as previously mention with everything that will be taking place the first part of the month

to get the lowest crowds, would you go the first, second or third week of November?

In early November, the “slow” times have really disappeared. Disney has down a fabulous job at enticing crowds pretty much year round! This time frame will include a big Run Disney event, as well as the final weeks of the Foid &Wine Festival. Plus, there may be some free dining offered during limited parts. The weather is about the best, I think, in November. Plenty of heat but some evening relief.

If I was choosing, I would go for the third week, and opt to miss F&W. we have enjoyed it many times but find the evenings increasingly crowded. There will be loads of Christmas decorations in place, as Thanksgiving is around the corner.

Maybe we will see you there as we will be in Kissimmee Nov 19 - 27! MVMCP on the 25th.

We went the 1st and 2nd week of November last year and it definitely was tons more crowded then we are used to in September, I wouldn’t ever say it was low crowd season during that time in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter